Posting Scripture

Jump to Last Post 301-340 of 340 discussions (724 posts)
  1. profile image0
    SirDentposted 14 years ago

Tit 2:11  For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

2. profile image0

Tit 2:12  Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

3. profile image0

Tit 2:13  Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

4. profile image0

Psa 119:1  ALEPH. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.

5. profile image0

Psa 119:9  BETH. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

6. profile image0

Psa 119:17  GIMEL. Deal bountifully with thy servant, that I may live, and keep thy word.

7. profile image0

Psa 119:25  DALETH. My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken thou me according to thy word.

8. profile image0

Psa 119:33  HE. Teach me, O LORD, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end.

9. profile image0

Psa 119:41  VAU. Let thy mercies come also unto me, O LORD, even thy salvation, according to thy word.

10. profile image0

Psa 119:49  ZAIN. Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope.

11. profile image0

Psa 119:57  CHETH. Thou art my portion, O LORD: I have said that I would keep thy words.

12. profile image0

Psa 119:65  TETH. Thou hast dealt well with thy servant, O LORD, according unto thy word.

13. profile image0

Psa 119:73  JOD. Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments.

14. profile image0

Psa 119:81  CAPH. My soul fainteth for thy salvation: but I hope in thy word.

15. profile image0

Psa 119:89  LAMED. For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.

16. profile image0

Psa 119:97  MEM. O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day

1. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Meditation is the key
      But who says ther is no fee?

When they eye be single" Jesus
      This is when you will find oneness with god.

17. profile image0

Psa 119:105  NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

18. profile image0

Psa 119:113  SAMECH. I hate vain thoughts: but thy law do I love.

19. profile image0

Psa 119:121  AIN. I have done judgment and justice: leave me not to mine oppressors.

20. profile image0

Psa 119:129  PE. Thy testimonies are wonderful: therefore doth my soul keep them.

21. profile image0

Psa 119:137  TZADDI. Righteous art thou, O LORD, and upright are thy judgments.

22. profile image0

Psa 119:145  KOPH. I cried with my whole heart; hear me, O LORD: I will keep thy statutes.

23. profile image0

RESH. Consider mine affliction, and deliver me: for I do not forget thy law.

24. profile image0

Psa 119:161  SCHIN. Princes have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart standeth in awe of thy word.

25. profile image0

Psa 119:169  TAU. Let my cry come near before thee, O LORD: give me understanding according to thy word.

26. profile image0

Psa 109:1  <To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.> Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;

Psa 109:2  For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.

27. profile image0

Psa 109:3  They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.

Psa 109:4  For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.

28. profile image0

Psa 109:5  And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.

Psa 109:6  Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.

29. RKHenry profile image64
    RKHenryposted 14 years ago

This one is from my Grams.  Its from the bible though, but being old school like she is, this oh my god, this one I know by heart.  Its from Sirach or Sirech, my bad can't remember the spelling.  Anyhows, it goes "A hussy shames her father and her husband." 

A hussy.  You telling me Grams, that "God" uses terms like hussy?  Hussy.
    Now how funny is that sh!t? My Grams, shes too much you know.

1. IntimatEvolution profile image68
      IntimatEvolutionposted 14 years agoin reply to this

OMG RK, this is too funny.  "Hussy"  For some reason I'm inclined to not believe you on this one.lol  Hussy, I've never heard of such a thing.  But then again, that's saying much.

30. profile image0

Psa 109:7  When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.

Psa 109:8  Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

31. profile image0

Psa 109:9  Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

Psa 109:10  Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

32. profile image0

Joh 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Joh 14:7  If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

33. profile image0

Pro 23:17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the LORD all the day long.

34. profile image0

Pro 15:18  A wrathful man stirreth up strife: but he that is slow to anger appeaseth strife.

35. profile image0

Pro 12:21  There shall no evil happen to the just: but the wicked shall be filled with mischief.

36. profile image0

Pro 22:22  Rob not the poor, because he is poor: neither oppress the afflicted in the gate:

Pro 22:23  For the LORD will plead their cause, and spoil the soul of those that spoiled them.

37. profile image0

1Co 10:2  And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

38. profile image0

Rom 10:9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

39. profile image0

1Co 9:13  Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?

40. profile image0
    SirDentposted 13 years ago

Act 2:22  Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Act 2:23  Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

Act 2:24  Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)