Are you ready for Jesus return? You must be saved to go to haven.

Jump to Last Post 1-26 of 26 discussions (208 posts)
  1. profile image54
    cwriter82posted 13 years ago

Everyboby needs to be ready for his coming. The world will come to an end. The signs are there.  For one example: Obama He is one of the signs.

1. Obscure Divine profile image61
      Obscure Divineposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Does Jesus need gas money or something?  If he is the savior, "he" needs to put the pedal to the metal and get his arse down here...'cause we got some serious issues on planet Earth, called "Organized Religions" and whatnot...along with other prophetic "stuff" that might involve "nukes" (nuclear missiles) later on down the road.  Praise be, plutonium!

2. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You are really funny. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

3. getitrite profile image70
      getitriteposted 13 years agoin reply to this

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d15/SkilfulPenguin/Alts/skyisfalling.jpg

To some of these neolithic representatives of religious dogmas, the sky probably is falling in their fictitious sense of mislead rationale.  Ha-ha! LOL!

1. getitrite profile image70

It's a perpetual story of Chicken Little!  When will ADULTS grow up?

2. AdsenseStrategies profile image63
        AdsenseStrategiesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Who is Boby?

3. Rod Marsden profile image67
        Rod Marsdenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Egg-xactly what I was thinking getitrite!

1. Rod Marsden profile image67

about the art work not this Boby character...

4. getitrite profile image70

Why haven't you written any hubs?  Maybe you're not a legitimate hubber!!!???!!!

Give the fellow a few more hours...  Maybe we can gain some hubs that feature the fundamentals of the "sky falling" concept and hell, maybe the individual will throw in some eternal scorching theories of infinite punishment from the inferno of illogical sociabilities...  Oh man, I probably just described at least 2 different religions at the same time.  neutral

1. Jerami profile image58
          Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yea give him a break...  Maybe he'll give you something to look forward to besides  fire or nuttin.

I vote for something between the two extreems.
            That is where the truth is usually found.

But I agree about gettin ready for whatever that you are expectin. 
            You are probably correct.??????????????????

I was being sarcastic; I don't expect anything noteworthy from this "individual" that obviously hasn't individualized yet.  This thread should be titled "what's your favorite cartoon as a child?" or something even more relevant...

Yea I know ... i was kinds foolin my self. 
                When he gets to know us  HE'LL love us

5. tantrum profile image59
      tantrumposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What some Jesus has to do with it ?  Why would he come to save people like you ? lol

This is too funny ! LOL

6. profile image50
      paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi friends

The signs of his coming are there; and in fact Jesus has already come, not physically as he did not die a cursed death on Cross, he saved his life and migrated to India. There he died a natural and peaceful death.

Like Second Coming of Elijah; Jesus has come; please google <Jesus 1835-1908> and know about him.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

If you are going to believe the bible... and I do.  ... 
        Ya need to learn how to read it uninfluenced by those things that you have learned that somebody has said that it
        as a sayin!!!!!!!!!!!

But, yea,  .. something is gettin ready to happen !!!

2. gracefaith profile image61
        gracefaithposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Jesus saved Himself from the cross and migrated to India? Brother Paarsuurey thou art mislead. You have followed the teachings of false teachers. If indeed you are convicted of your beliefs then be aware that they are something you are staking your life on.

1. tantrum profile image59

And I would say to you

If indeed you are convicted of your beliefs then be aware that they are something you are staking your life on.

You're as much delusional as he is !

LOL

1. gracefaith profile image61

Well hello Tantrum.

I am indeed convicted in my beliefs and I know I have been saved by th Lord Jesus Christ. I am not dillusional, though I imagine you think so because you are not a believer. If you do not believe then there i very little I can say to you that you will appreciate at this point.

Grace and peace to you,

Fiona smile

2. profile image50

Hi friend

I appreciate you concern for me; but please give reasons where I am wrong.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

Thanks

Hi Paarsurrey,

Thank- you for your kind and mature response to my comment. My concern is that you do not hold Jesus Christ to be your Saviour and unless you do so and receive the Holy Spirit then you do not have eternal life and face condemnation.

I don't want you to face this so please if you can find a copy of the Bible and read through some of it. Especially start with the Gospel of Matthew, Mark, John or Luke.

I will pray for you. I know you may not appreciate that but it is actually an offer of kindness and concern for your soul that I do so.

Grace and peace to you,

Fiona smile

1. Beelzedad profile image59
              Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Perhaps, you're missing the point. Paarsurrey is trying to save YOU from eternal damnation. You need to pick up a copy of the Quran immediately before you face condemnation yourself. smile

I have the Holy Spirit. I am already saved.

Grace and peace to you smile

Unfortunately, you'll have to stand in front of Allah and explain why you rejected him, he will send to Islamic hell if you can't. smile

Beelzedad you seen to be a bit caught up in concern for my well being. There, there let it out big guy wink

Fiona smile

2. profile image50

Hi friend gracefaith

I have read the whole Bible (OT and NT)Catholic and Protestant versions. You may pray for me but only pray for me to your God-The Father, the Creator -God Allah YHWH. Jesus and the Holy Spirit are only  humble servants of the Creator -God Allah YHWH.

Thanks

Yes-yes; praise be plutonium.

Thanks,

I am chaotic Agnostic with insane Actualities to combat Asininities...

I can assure you Paarsurrey, I would pray to no other God for no other God exists. My God is triune. He is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. They are the Godhead. The Son and the Spirit are not servants of God but identities of God.

I pray for you to receive the Holy Spirit for through this and this alone will you be saved. You must then appeal to the Son for He is the only way to the father.  You will make your choice that is certain and the judgment day will come, this is certain too.

Grace and peace to you. I pray for one thing alone for you and this is grace for your salvation, but you must seek God for this.

Fiona

1. profile image0
                  sandieganlizposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You sound like the Bible. Is this your only teaching?

Thanks! To say I sound like the Bible is such a compliment. I'm so touched and encouraged by that! big_smile

I'm going to send you cyber hugs now...ooh ooh, and cyber flowers! smile

I'm feeling the love here!

Fiona smile

3. profile image48
          souledout4Himposted 13 years agoin reply to this

"I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran".

is dat all u kknw??
          u cant lov Him if dnt believ in Him
          so stop d hypocricy

And the Hypocrisy would be ?

roll

Souledout forhim,

I am not sure what tone you are taking in response to our Muslim friend here.
            He is perhaps not a believer in Christ as his Savior, but it is the job of those who are to show him love and compassion. I'm not sure what he could have taken from your witness that will bear good fruit.

I do not wish to offend you or anyone, but I think it is important to be loving and respectful if we are to image forth God. It is only because of His grace that we are not still dead in transgression. We are saved, and this nothing to do with ourselves for nothing good comes out of us. We are as deserving of condemnation as anyone else in the world but Christ died for us while we were still sinners.

GRACE!

THANK- YOU LORD!

Grace and peace to you,

Fiona

You have offended and were disrespectful of those who don't share your beliefs by telling them they will face condemnation if they don't believe as you do.  wink

I was considerate and respectful while speaking what I hold to be the truth. The individual I had addresses was disrespectful and derogatory. This person who wrote the forum is asking for opinions on faith and religion. I am directly conversating with him in a respectful way. He was not asking to ridiculed and demeaned as the person I just addresses. Christians as the family of Christ are called to be submissive to one another and accountable to one another. Myself and this other person profess to be Christians so we must follow Biblical principles.

I was defending the person who started this topic and speaking to a fellow believer in a kind and compassionate way to encourage respect and good treatment of others. I would hope it cam across in this way. I aim for Christ like humility though and sincerely apologise if I have caused any offence and always will in this type of instance.

Grace and peace to you,

Fiona smile

1. profile image0

Oh, okay, good, for a second I thought Christians killed savages in the name of Grace and Manifest Destiny.

Hi Sandieganliz,

Hows it going? I'm not sure what your comment there is saying?  Are you genuinely asking a question? If so it would be great to hear it smile

Fiona smile

2. Beelzedad profile image59

Your truth is disrespectful and derogatory to others, therefore you should keep it to yourself.

It doesn't matter if your submissive and accountable to each other, it is your beliefs that are disrespectful and derogatory.

Then, you are contradicting yourself, it isn't possible to be compassionate, encourage respect and good treatment to others when your beliefs threaten them. Don't you see that?

No need to apologize, just don't threaten others.  smile

lol

well said

7. profile image0
      cosetteposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Book, Chapter and Verse?

8. earnestshub profile image82
      earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

And unlike all those who voted for the President, or at least don't want him propelled to role of "The anti-christ" you are right? Sure! lol

9. Beelzedad profile image59

Stop. Do Not Enter. Dead End.  smile

10. profile image0

so, where in your Bible does it say that Obama is one of the signs of Christ's return? Book, chapter and verse please...

1. Judah's Daughter profile image77
        Judah's Daughterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The coming Antichrist is the spiritual "king of Babylon" who says in his heart, "I will ascend to the heights/heavens" (Isaiah 14:14). Jesus said, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven" (Luke 10:18). Look up "lightning from the heights" in Hebrew (Jesus spoke Hebrew).  Lightning = baraq; from = o; the heights = bamah.  How's that for a start?

Zeus?

2. skyfire profile image80
          skyfireposted 13 years agoin reply to this

that way we can even find sarah palin as ayesha in quran right ?

Your Dajjal is our Yeshua (Jesus); your Isa is our "false prophet".  Qur'an or Bible ~ they're the opposite of each other.  It's a matter of faith.  Perhaps Obama is your Mahdi?

1. profile image50

Hi friends

The Promised Messiah and the Mahdi are names of one peson; this is just for everybody's information.

Thanks

2. skyfire profile image80
              skyfireposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I see it is matter of faith and not truth.lol

2. AdsenseStrategies profile image63

Jesus spoke Aramaic

Prove it.  He was born a Jew.  Jews spoke and wrote Hebrew.  Just because Mel Gibson says He spoke Aramaic doesn't mean it's true.

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image63

roll If I started to take advice from Mel Gibson I would have shot myself long ago. Honest. Do some research. (I am not, incidentally, denying that Jesus probably KNEW Hebrew, but the language spoken in Palestine in the First Century, including by Jews, was Aramaic.)

The Torah, the Law of Moses, is not only written in Hebrew, it was learned and written by all Jews (even to this day).  Jesus came from Israel (Jacob), the Jews.  Why isn't our Old Testament written in Aramaic then?  Isaiah 14:14 speaks of the Antichrist, Lucifer as saying "I will ascend above the heights" = bamah.

The Torah was written in Hebrew. So was Isaiah. People in the region certainly spoke Hebrew to one another (and wrote it) at one time. In addition, much like Latin for Catholics, Sanskrit for Hindus, Pali for Buddhists, and Arabic for Muslims, as I am sure you know, often there is a "sacred" language used only in liturgy and sacred texts, but not spoken in everyday life. But Hebrew was also the spoken and written language at least until the 700's BC, probably later.

Jesus came from the Roman administered regions that had at one time been Israel. It was no longer Israel at that point, technically. Aramaic had become the spoken and everyday language of the region by the first century.

2. profile image50

Hi friend AdsenseStrategies

It is a good advice  from Juda's daughter to do some research. There is no harm in it.It is always refreshing to do it.

Thanks

Well, perhaps there is harm in NOT doing it. But again, when I say "do some research" I am talking about topics on which professional historians already agree. Not research on bizarre prophecies that are supposed to predict the coming of Obama...

...For a start, since when did we believe that anyone could see into the future...?????? Is this not an inconvenient detail that needs to be explained...

2. profile image50

I agree with you; Jesus and Mary spoke Aramaic.

Thanks

It's not a question of "agreeing with me". It is simply the truth. This is the annoying thing about threads like this... historical facts are weighed up by professional historians, who produce conclusions. In that sense they produce "truths" (generally speaking). But the word "truth" gets passed around here an awful lot for things that are completely unsubstantiated.

For the record, it would not surprise me in the least if Jesus and Mary never EXISTED. But nevertheless the Roman provinces of Palestine and Judaea DID exist, and most people there, even though they were Jews, spoke Aramaic. Why is this controversial. Most Jews in Europe spoke Yiddish and not Hebrew. So what.

1. profile image50

I think here you are again right and I agree with you.

Thanks

Jesus did speak aramaic. He was also fluent in Hebrew as it has already been mentioned He would have had to read the Torah in Hebrew and He taught in the synagogue too. His own native language however was definately Aramaic.

Any look at the composition of the original Gospels will tell you that. There is no theologist no matter how Liberal that will state that Jesus did not speak aramaic and that when He is quoted in the Bible the original scriptures are Aramaic.

Blessings,

Fiona smile

3. profile image0

Nostradamus prophesized in this cryptic manner also, which made Christians label him a charlatan. hmm...

i won't laugh, although i do find this humorous.

sorry.

4. gracefaith profile image61

I don't think Barack Obamah is the anti- Christ. The Devil fell from Heaven before the beginning of time. Obama is looking fairly good for a 2000 plus year old if that is the case. I'm not sure if this is meant to be taken seriously?

Is it genuinely being suggested that God is pointing the finger at Obama as the anti- Christ in His very own Word, as that is a serious accusation. Does anyone who calls themselves a believer feel that God has given them this understanding. Does anyone have God- given spiritual conviction of this?

Grace and peace to you all. Though it cost all you have gain understanding. One of God's wise teachings smile

Fiona

5. profile image0
          Twenty One Daysposted 13 years agoin reply to this

i cannot testify to this, since 666 is the number of man in the Hebrew vav.
          The first 666 is mentioned in Genesis 1 -that is adam. Until Y`shua it is always represented as the: vav, broken-vav, vav.
          The crowned Vav is Zayin, who is Y`shua.

Now comes Chet, the Vav restored -the blood upon the doorpost, the gateway. After this is the Tet, the knowledge of righteousness

--------
          The 1000 years is fulfilled -from David to Y`shua is 1,000 years.
          The time of kings, prophets and judges, law. So then, those things are complete. All law and prophecy IS fulfilled because the Word & Testimony of Y`shua is the Spirit of prophecy. (see Rev 19 paragraph 2.10 )
          --------

11. Hokey profile image61
      Hokeyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Jesus is just like you. A sock puppet! lol

12. profile image0
      Sciantelposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am ready. Come soon Lord Jesus! Every knee shall bow, every tongue will confess He is Lord!

Amen! The elect fear not the temporal. Let not your hearts be troubled in anything, even those who disrespect Jesus.

Blessings sister,

Fiona smile

2. Obscure Divine profile image61

So, you seek doom?  Bow?  Confess?  That sounds like tyrannical BS...

God is the authority and the Judge.

Bless you.

1. earnestshub profile image82

God is a figment of your imagination you mean! lol

That really is your own choice to make. As I say each person stakes their life on what they believe, I on mine and you on yours.

Grace and peace,

Fiona

1. earnestshub profile image82

No, it means I have a life now! lol You just can't front up to being worm food! lol

1. profile image0
                  SirDentposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Are you trying to pick a fight with grace?

She started the fight by threatening people. wink

To be honest with you being worm food is an infinite blessing compared to what will come to those who refuse to believe. You will not be able to account yourself when Christ comes to judge. I pray you will seek the grace of God. However if you insist on mockery instead then that is not a choice I am concerned about. You reap what you sow.

I am not about to be offended by anything you say. I have the peace of Christ so I am entirely unconcerned by ridicule, besides it is God you are ridiculing not me so I think you have enough on your plate.

Blessings,

Fiona smile

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
                    Mark Knowlesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Awww - more threats and blessings with the same breath. How very Kristian of you. Believe what I believe or Jeebus will get you!!!! LOLOL

Mocking your ridiculous beliefs right now.

Mock, mock, mock.........

Have to say - it is threats from people such as yourself that taught me the truth. Thank you so much. You have convinced me there is no god. Do you get a medal or something for that?

LOL Mock......

2. earnestshub profile image82

Well Fiona the threats from your invisible sky fairy don't effect me, so I will simply say I think your beliefs are the stuff of comedy and a complete nonsense  from the point where some shabby old goat herders decided to re-invent an old story, to the gutless way religionists try to elevate themselves above all others with threats from a bronze age tome. smile

3. profile image0

Wait, doesn't the body return to dirt? Actually, like any living matter, it decomposes, becomes a kind of compost in which worms will ingest and turn into soil, right? As for the soul, that's up to the belief of the individual. Jesus was just letting us know about eternal life, right?

13. pisean282311 profile image64
      pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

could you please elaborate on your statement that obama is one of the signs...

1. Greek One profile image64
        Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

can;t you read!?!?!?

“… and in the final days they shall elect from their multitude a black man who will advocate health care for the sick and poor.  Hurry therefore and repent in these dark and evil times for the end will surely be near...”

lol lol
          Well... that was hilarious !!

Thanks !!

In all honesty, since we are talking about signs of the apocalypse, here's one for you...

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p241/starsounds/SARAHenergy2.jpg

I'm so happy I don't have to cope with that kind of 'Energy' ! LOL

2. profile image0
          Brenda Durhamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You left out the other things he advocates.  You know, the telling teens to not listen to their parents/grandparents, the advocacy of killing the unborn when it's convenient, the promotion of legalizing perversion, the appointing of men into our education system who think "man-boy love" is okay, all that stuff.

Indeed, you left out those "signs".

Brenda, you are a bright woman, and I understand that you are not an Obama supporter....

but do you REALLY believe that Obama is mentioned in the Bible as one of the signs of the apocalypse??

1. profile image0

Not specifically mentioned, no.

He would fit into that general group of people mentioned in the Bible who have the spirit of anti-Christ.

The Word says there were already "many antiChrists" at the time of the writing of the Bible.

He is anti-Christ (feeds off the spirit of antiChrist and seemingly has that spirit within him) but not THE "Anti-Christ".   And there is much debate about whether there really is/will be a single literal person who is "the Anti-Christ".......

I'll be bold enough to say that anyone who doesn't believe in and trust Jesus as their Savior is in the group of "anti-Christs".......though many don't even realize it or admit it.

OK, thanks for the clarification

2. Ron Montgomery profile image60
                Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am proud to be an anti-Christ. In fact, I'm going to start a new facebook page for all of the other ant-Christs, that way you'll know where to find us when God calls on you to pick up your sword and slaughter us all.  For your sake, he better get off his Ass and commence to rapturin'.  Who knows how much perversion and socialism we'll engage in before he comes out from hiding?

3. Obscure Divine profile image61

...such audacity, Brenda.  Y'all now have the power to label & throw people in groups such as "anti-Christs;" even the ones who don't take part in the divine offering plates of monetary madness?

1. profile image0

I took a tip from the American President.
                  He's vewwwy audacious, and gets by with it royally.
                  I figure I've got at least as much right as he does, especially seein' as how part of his salary is paid by average citizens like me.

Speaking of our President: I think it's a rather weak representation of our country, for him to be bowing down to other foreign leaders - like he has done in the past.  For him to kneel to just anyone the way he does, is not a very bold, daring act of audacity.

Obama does indeed stand for unbiblical things.

Grace and peace,

Fi smile

14. Ron Montgomery profile image60

The "signs" of the world's impending destruction have been there for thousands of years; take solice in the fact that all of you who predict the end will eventually be right.  It will take millions of years for you to be eventually proven correct, but at least you'll get the last word - and that's what's really important isn't it?

A correction to your thesis: Obama is the Anti-Palin, not the Anti-Christ.  Halla freakin' looya.

Weren't the Colt's winning the Superbowl one of the signs?? smile

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60

I'm gonna kick God in the nads for that interception he made Payton throw! mad

2. profile image0

Until then,  the "end" comes for millions every day.   Each human only has one lifetime on earth.....do you think you'll  think seriously on these things if you're still alive at the "end", or will you think on these things at the end of your natural life?

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60

I will give them the contemplation they deserve...

OK, done.

15. profile image0
      Smiley74posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am a believer but my view is somewhat different.  I am ready for Jesus to return, but do you know what, I don't want him to just yet.  I have so many friends and family who don't know Jesus yet and I want them to get to know him because if they don't before they die, they won't spend eternity in heaven.

However, I don't think bible-bashing people and running them down is the way to show people Jesus and the difference he makes in our lives.  I believe in trying to copy Jesus in his attitudes towards those who didn't believe yet.  He treated them with love and respect.  No matter what people believed, Jesus treated them all the same and this man has had the most impact on whole world.

I was raised in a Christian home, but was I didn't live a full on shelter life.  My parents were pastors before they split and then divorced and my mother went completely opposite to what she had been professing up until she left my dad. She remarried a man who wasn't a Christian and the environment that I went into when I visited was completely foreign to me. To top it all off,  I have a sister who is gay. So through my life experiences, I have learnt how to accept and love people for who they are, not who I want them to be. I think this is what Jesus was trying to teach us.

I do think that many Christians have misunderstood or have been mislead over the years by well meaning people,but I feel that if we get back to the basic principles that Jesus taught, then more people would see that Jesus is true.

1. profile image0

Jesus wasn't trying to teach us acceptance of our sins.
        He was trying to teach us repentance.
        Big difference.

16. waynet profile image68
      waynetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Jesus .... should have known better than to do magic tricks with fish and water in front of the romans...

2. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 13 years ago

Where is Haven?

I think that heaven is in out hearts ....
      Too bad that everyone that messes theirs up has gotta let it spill over into ours.

2. JWestCattle profile image61
      JWestCattleposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It is spelled 'Heaven', thought you might appreciate the correction as you are of a librarian background.  A 'haven' is a place of refuge or rest, a sanctuary, to quote the basics of most definitions.  A 'haven' in modern terms would be a job in a place like ACORN, rather than a church.

This is a forum for religious discussion, not poking fun at the misspelling in the forum topic.

3. Ron Montgomery profile image60

Connecticut

Is that anywhere near Joinaslice?

4. profile image0
      Justine76posted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol that is what I was goign to say? Is it anywhere near..

http://vinalhaven.org/

Im pretty sure I can get there without being 'saved'....

hahaha, most likely you can. However if you encounter sub- standard quality public transport to get there then you may indeed be calling on the Lord before you know it.

The Lord works in mysterious ways wink

Blessings,

Fi smile

3. yoshi97 profile image55
    yoshi97posted 13 years ago

Actually, this is an inevitable certainty. Either the sun will kill of the Earth when it becomes a red giant or the Earth will grow cold when the sun eventually turns into a brown dwarf.

Of course, we have about 4.5 billion years until any of this happens, so why grow concerned over it now? smile

4. Judah's Daughter profile image77
    Judah's Daughterposted 13 years ago

Let's see, God told Noah to build an ark out in the middle of waterless places.  Mocking was huge!!!...all the way up until Noah closed the door.  Jesus said it will be as in the days of Noah when He returns (Matthew 24:37-39): "For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah.  For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be."

5. AdsenseStrategies profile image63
    AdsenseStrategiesposted 13 years ago

And Barack means blessing (cf Baruch). But what's it matter. Lots of people have names that have nothing to do with their character or station in life.

Baruch is not baraq ~ totally different.  Baruch Hashem Adonai is Blessed be the name of the LORD.  baraq is lightning.  Just as book and bark aren't the same.

Barak in Arabic is the equivalent of Baruch in Hebrew, and means "Blessed" (I think I said "Blessing" before). Either way, I have no idea as to whether baraq meant lightning... certainly possible. In Arabic, at any rate, k and q are different letters.

6. profile image50
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

Judah's Daughter wrote:

The coming Antichrist is ...

Paarsurrey says:

The Antichirst are the priests of the false "Paul's Christianity and his Church" who sre spreading wrong creeds in the world. It is for this that Jesus' Second Coming was needed to expose the wrongs of "Trinity", "Jesus dieing on the Cross", "Jesus becoming god", "Jesus' ascension to skies and sitting on the right hand of god", "Atonement of sins of Christians by Jesus" etc.

Jesus second coming is due for "breaking the Cross" and falsifying its wrong creeeds and absolving himself from it , with reason, rationality and logical arguments.

Jesus' second coming has already taken place. Just google <Jesus 1835-1908> and see for yourself.

Thanks

How do you know

1. profile image50

Hi friend

I know it from the tradition of Muhammad. I will provide the exact text and translation and reference later. It means:

Definitley you would meet Jessu s/o Mary (Essa s/o Maryam); he would be Imam Mahdi or divine guided leader , he would break the Cross (with reason), kill the swine and abolish the war.

Thanks

In European tradition we have figures like Robin Hood, Merlin, and King Arthur. How can you distinguish these figures from Mohammed (or Jesus, or Buddha, or Confucius).

1. JWestCattle profile image61
            JWestCattleposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh, there's a very big difference.  While I'm not one to ever take the Bible as literal, the events recorded in the Bible are part of our history as humans and I do not discount the occurrence of most of the actual events that have been recorded in the Bible,nor their spiritual significance to the formation of established and long-lasting religion.

Another forum topic got me remembering two Iranians I knew very long ago, and the most important thing I took away from that friendship was the religious discussion I had with 'Rahim' at the close of the day, the similarities between the historical teachings of his religion and Christianity were compelling and have stayed with me always.  I don't doubt the existence of either Jesus or Mohammed, or the Buddha for that matter.  I can readily see the vast regions of the world having a competing savior once one is pronounced as such, it's the human way, even it took a few hundred years to occur.

Also, the King Arthur legend doesn't belong in the same grouping as Robinhood or Merlin, and there is some continued controversy as to whether the King Arthur legend actually belongs to the English rather than the ancient Welsh and/or Irish, who have much the richer recorded history through their oral history tradition.

2. profile image50

Hi friend

Mohammed or Jesus, or Buddha, or Confucius received guidance and Word of Revelation from the Creator- God Allah YHWH; they were better human beings morally and spiritually than the other figures you have mentioned. We should follow Mohammed , Jesus,  Buddha, Moses, Krishna, Socrates, Zoroaster and Confucius .

Thanks

7. ruanz3 profile image58
    ruanz3posted 13 years ago

roll

8. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

Acording to the Catholic church during the first 1000 years or so if you were not Catholic you were going to hell.
       I guess the acceptable boundaries are continueing to expand?

1. profile image50

Hi friends

But other part of the world did not believe that. If one was wrong or narrow minded we should not follow one.

Thanks

Notice that no one is following you. *hint hint*

9. profile image0
    chasingcarsposted 13 years ago

You've been reading too much Tim LeHayne (sic);  not even a Talmudic scholar of the first water can interpret Revelations.  How did you get to be so knowledgeable.  You literalists would be funny were your delusions not so popular and corrupt.

"Revelations" can easily be interpreted; try opium; it's that simple...  neutral

10. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 13 years ago

Is that a shaven haven?

I thought that is when you trim your pubic hairs?  No?  LOL!  big_smile

1. waynet profile image68
        waynetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yep haven could mean heaven hahaha!

'Twas a revelation...  big_smile

11. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

Judah's Daughter wrote:
    The coming Antichrist is the spiritual "king of Babylon" who says in his heart, "I will ascend to the heights/heavens" (Isaiah 14:14). Jesus said, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven" (Luke 10:18). Look up "lightning from the heights" in Hebrew (Jesus spoke Hebrew). Lightning = baraq; from = o; the heights = bamah. How's that for a start?
    ----------------------------------------

A majority of the references to the AntiChrist seem to come from the book of Daniel; which all of them reffer to the first four kingdoms to be given dominion over that Hebrew nation that existed way back then.
       All of those prophesy, In my opinion has been fulfilled except for the final battle.

1. profile image50

Hi friends

I give here a link with a passaage of a  very interesting account about the AntiChrist:

Based on the direct messages contained in many a verse of the Quran, the Holy Prophetsa has clearly predicted the ultimate outcome of the global conflict during the latter days. This he has done with reference to the advent of the anti-Christ. But it should be clarified at the outset that his image as it arises from the traditions of the Holy Prophetsa is not in reality as freakish as might appear on the surface. It refers to the anti-Christ in a manner that seems to combine in him the power and might of immensely powerful nations.

In fact the entire age of the latter days is mentioned by the Holy Prophetsa as the age of the anti-Christ. All signs of the age are mentioned with reference to him. Among the signs which assist his identification is a category devoted specifically to the new modes of travel of which man had no experience before. A detailed account of what the anti-Christ would be and how he would dominate the world leaves no shadow of doubt in the mind of any unbiased reader that it is not a single person to whom these prophecies refer.

The term 'anti-Christ' as used by the Holy Prophetsa is only symbolic. He would be a symbol of the mighty powers of his age and his exploits would in fact be the exploits of many highly advanced and powerful Christian nations of the world. But their supremacy would not last forever.

http://www.alislam.org/library/books/re … ion_2.html

Thanks

12. Hokey profile image61
    Hokeyposted 13 years ago

Im going to read about Batman! smile At least he's Real!

To the batmobile...da da da dada BATMAN!

13. Rod Marsden profile image67
    Rod Marsdenposted 13 years ago

For at least a hundred years after the death and, well, resurrection of Jesus Christians preached that the end was coming up real fast like a modern day runaway freight train. You don't repent and fast you're in real strife. This was why Christianity was considered to be a death cult within Judaism. Well, there was that break with the Jewish faith. Christianity came to stand on its own. People still thought of it as a death cult with a steadfast belief that the coming of the end of the world just had to be around the corner.

Anyway, time went by and the world continued. A priest in the Vatican during the middle ages predicted that the world would end in 1975. He was reading between the lines some quote out of the bible and had come up with that date.  It was a safe bet since he was not likely to live long enough to find out if he was right or not. Well 1975 came and went.

The year 2000 was a favorite but we survived that deadline too.

In the 1950s and 1960s people thought the Cold War would end in the world being blown up and everyone along with it. I am happy to say that didn't happen.

Playing the end of the world card is a great way of getting others to tow the line. Hey, if we are all going to die tomorrow then nothing means anything other than the faith, right? It is a nice dodge when it comes to taking responsibility for yourselves and for the future.

I think I will go on believing the world won't end in my lifetime. I am likely to end some time in the next 40 years but I am pretty sure humanity will go on. My thoughts at any rate.

14. Beelzedad profile image59
    Beelzedadposted 13 years ago

Well said, Rod.  smile

Thanks Beelzedad!

15. sabrebIade profile image81
    sabrebIadeposted 13 years ago

Time to play the "age card"
    I am almost 50....so for almost half a century I have been hearing "The time is nigh".
    And every single time, the persons that said it were convinced that the signs had almost all been fulfilled.
    Not a one was right.

So now I tend to lean towards the "thief in the night" idea...that we wont know what hit us...until it hits us.

Well sabreblade the monks of England and Ireland were pretty sure the end of the world was coming up fast when their places of worship were attacked by marauding Vikings. To them the Vikings were the heralds of the end of days. Well the pagan Vikings did eventually become Christian thus exploding that idea.

During the time of the black plague a lot of people thought this has got to be the end of days. People are dropping like flies and no one back then had much of an answer as to why it was happening. You tell people rising miasma  from the tainted ground and the tainted water and they figure the smell of flowers might help against the smell of death. The posies might have made people feel better and so had a psychological affect but that was about it. Anyway it was the perfect time to cry the end of the world. Thing is the world for two thirds of Europe's population didn't end. There were even people who developed something in their genes capable of fighting back. This has only recently come to light.

Thief in the night sounds about right to me too sabreblade.

2. profile image50

Hi friend

In fact the signs have been fulfilled and Jesus Second Coming has already taken place. Please google <Jesus 1835-1908> and see for yourself.

Thanks

Well I am still not going to sit biting my nails waiting for the four horsemen to make the scene. I suppose they must be here too. All except famine is probably on a tea break. Mind you War is probably having a little bit of fun in the Middle East between sips of Earl Grey.

2. profile image0

I'm afraid that google might be a virus!!

oh, he's a virus alright

1. profile image50

Now don't say reality a virus; if it does not favour you.

Thanks

I didn't say the site.. i said you.... take it as a compliment

16. profile image0
    Twenty One Daysposted 13 years ago

indeed. grace abundant.
    funny thing, I have really been pulled toward it -a lot.
    unlike the 'all be damned' v. 'rapture' concepts, one thing most certainly overlooked is that event: totality in grace.

The One who fulfilled ALL need of law and all prophecy left us a more beautiful gift, which 99.9% of humans cast off without a second glance. The One who saved ALL, by His work, does not need to come back and do it again or set up a 'scoop em up' plan and whisk away the beholden.

Which makes more sense:
    -the fullness of the Anointed Spirit in each one of us
    -a re-run of manifestation of Truth and global Big Kahuna in the corner trick.

First was the Vav, which was broken. Then came a 2nd who did not break but became Zayin and is forever crowned.

Now is Chet.
    Even as the blood was painted on the door of the Children of Captivity, and death passed over, even more is the blood of salvation on the door of every heart who truly believes.

“that they may be one, even as we are one: in them, and You in me, that they may be made perfect...”

17. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 13 years ago

This reminds me of one of my favorite bumper stickers:

"Jesus is coming...everybody look busy!"

Sounds about right habee...You might be busy for the rest of your natural and then some...

2. Lisa HW profile image63
      Lisa HWposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Or maybe the bumper sticker, "Here come the Jehova's Witnesses - HIDE!!!"

Been there, done that...

18. dugger62 profile image60
    dugger62posted 13 years ago

Well from some research: The letter ( J ) didn't come into existance till about 500 years ago or maybe longer

Mankind has changed the names of our creator and his just like it says- the Whole world will be deceived.

Baal
    Definition: any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples; the Hebrews considered Baal a false god

"I will take the names of the Baalim (Lords) out of her mouth and they shall no more be remembered by their name." Hosea 2:17 (Baalim is the plural for Baal = Lords)

"Thus saith YaHuWah , the maker thereof, YaHuWah that formed it, YaHuWah is the Name; Call unto Me and I will answer thee and show thee great and hidden things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3

Romans 1 : 25 Who CHANGED THE TRUTH OF YAHUWAH into a lie, and WORSHIPPED and SERVED THE CREATURE------>> MORE THAN THE CREATOR, who is BLESSED FOR EVER .

Have you ever wondered- how can a preacher say during baptisem- in the name of : the father, the son and the holy ghost, but yet they give no names for the father and the son?

May Yahuwah and His only begotten SON Yahuwshuwa bless you and yours

There are TARES amoung us- only a lot of people don't notice them because they are too busy to notice.

I got the impression that God has one true name which for the majority of the people must not be spoken. What is this sacred name? I don't know but referring to God or Father as a substitute seems fair enough.

19. skyfire profile image80
    skyfireposted 13 years ago

How you know all of this ? Experience or assumption ?

How do I know there is a secret name which is the true name of God? Not assumption or experience except of the reading kind. It is mentioned in the documentary Jesus the Evidence which I have as a paperback and also as a video. It was on Australian television about 15 years ago.

20. Lymond profile image86
    Lymondposted 13 years ago

http://www.haven.com/experience/index.aspx

It's actually very easy to get into Haven!! I copied the blurb below off their website :-D

Welcome to Haven

What does a holiday or short break mean to you? Relaxing? Getting active? Time for your family? Happy kids? Lounging by the pool? Exploring places you’ve not been to before? Fun, laughter and excitement? Playing on the beach?

Haven gives you all this and more with 35 award winning Holiday Parks nationwide. Perfect for toddlers, great fun for energetic kids, ideal for hard-to-please teenagers and just what Mums, Dads and the grandparents are looking for - a holiday with something for everyone.

Great locations, fabulous facilities, amazing water fun, first class accommodation, top rate entertainment and beaches galore.

Haven. Giving you the choice to enjoy your family holiday just as you want, in a safe and friendly environment offering great value.

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
      Mark Knowlesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL

Oh - that is Haven? Damn - I have been there.... sad

I might go there some day...

21. profile image0
    sandieganlizposted 13 years ago

Is it Buddhism which believes in the cycles of life- a beginning, a near beginning, a near end, and an end...recycled to a new beginning? The contents of this post, no matter what religious belief, clearly indicates an end is near. Who will survive or be cast away to the depths of his or her beliefs?

The Aztecs also had a belief system based on a beginning a middle and an end. They thought that humanity was in the last phase and that only the giving of blood to the sun god would help stave off the coming of the end of all.

Buddhism is a bit more cheery of course though I don't personally fancy the idea of a return engagement to earth unless I end up in a better financial position. This is not likely to happen.

Even so the end has been nigh for Christians since the First century A.D. You are right in suggesting that sooner or later they'll be spot on.

22. profile image50
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

Hi friends

Jesus has already come for the Second term; why you people want to keep waiting like the Jews? Jews did not accept him even in his first term.

Thanks

23. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 13 years ago

I must be shaved to go to haven!! er ok!!??

I have a crew cut. I suppose that will do in a pinch.

24. andromida profile image57
    andromidaposted 13 years ago

If he really wanna come back now-then its okay.I will love to see him taking part in forum discussions with us all smile

He already came back according to Paarsurrey and you missed him, right Paarsurrey?

1. andromida profile image57
        andromidaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I know Paarsurrey loves kidding smile.If he really loves kidding then what do the other kids love smile

Freedom to play without plutonium...

But plutonium can really light up your life Obscure Divine.

1. profile image50

Hi friend Rod Marsden

What is this plutonium you often mention? I cannot figure out. Would you please elaborate for me.

Thanks

It is really a sick joke. Plutonium has radiation. It will poison you, even kill you. Freedom to play with plutonium is freedom to play with something very dangerous that will in time kill you. As for plutonium lighting up your life I was referring to how plutonium glows in the dark.

Also plutonium is needed for nuclear reactors and for certain types of nuclear bomb. Not something you would really care to play with.

2. profile image50

Hi friends

I love you all and hate no-one.

The 3rd Caliph of the Promised Messiah 1835-1908), by the name Hafiz Mirza Nasir Ahmad* gave us a motto "Love for all; hatred for none":

*Hafiz Mirza Nasir Ahmad (Urdu: مرزا ناصر احمد) (November 16, 1909 – June 9, 1982) was Khalifatul Masih III, head of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. He was elected as the third successor of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad on November 8, 1965, the day after the death of his predecessor, Mirza Basheer-ud-Din Mahmood Ahmad. He was son of Mirza Basheer-ud-Din Mahmood Ahmad, the second Caliph of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. He died age 72 in 1982.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirza_Nasir_Ahmad

Thanks

What is the basis of Ahmadi  Muslims?I guess Muslims need to be stick to the teachings of both Quaran and Prophet Mohammad only. If you follow any new messiah, you are no longer Muslim-perhaps you are only Ahmadi. I know you are a peaceful guy-at least you sound so.Its better to write some useful hubs about your beliefs and teachings so as we can understand what you actually trying to say.And Thank you so much for being to nice in answering me smile

exactly

2. profile image50

Hi friend andromida

The basis is well defined in Quran; the caliphate started after Muhammad got terminated very soon; and then slowly and slowly the true teachings of Islam got disappearing. Caliphate of Muhammad is mentioned in Quran as a permanent institution:

[24:55] Say, ‘Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger.’ But if you turn away, then upon him is his burden, and upon you is your burden. And if you obey him, you will be rightly guided. And the messenger is not responsible but for the plain delivery of the Message.
              [24:56] Allah has promised to those among you who believe and do good works that He will surely make them Successors in the earth, as He made Successors from among those who were before them; and that He will surely establish for them their religion which He has chosen for them; and that He will surely give them in exchange security and peace after their fear: They will worship Me, and they will not associate anything with Me. Then whoso is ungrateful after that, they will be the rebellious.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … p;verse=54

With Mirza Ghulam Ahmad the Caliphate of Muhammad has been revived. He is working under the titles of Messiah and Mahdi; and since Muhammad was for the whole world; and other religions are in a very bad condition; under his banner all the religions of the world are to be revived truthfully and peacefully.

So the basis is very sound and it has roots in all the religions; also the spread of no-religion needed his advent.

Thanks

Hi paarsurrey

As far as,I know up to 10th or 11th Caliphate were either murdered or died ,and Mahadi will be the 12th and the last Caliphate of Islam and Jesus will also join him,and in fact Jesus will lead the final war against antichrist-please correct me if I am wrong.As per Islamic prophecy where Mr.  Mirza Ghulam Ahmad fit in,please let me know that if he is from the bloodline of prophet Mohammed.It is also prophesied that during the end of time, there will be many false messiah and Islam will be divided into many sects,what if Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is one of them.Who made him the Caliphate? Have you ever thought that you also might be fooled by a false Messiah?

Thank you.

2. profile image50

Hi friend andromida

You mean Jesus would take part in the forum discussion?

Thanks

though sounds like kidding, yet not a bad idea,at least I could ask him many of my questions and clear many of my doubts about creation process of the universe smile

1. profile image50

Hi friend andromida

Now that is impossible; Jesus died a natural and peaceful death in Sirinagar, Kashmir, India. One who dies does not come again. Jesus himself expalined Elijah's second coming perhaps hinting what he meant from his own Second Coming; which has happened in the form of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908.

What are your questions, please; maybe I could help you.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

Thanks

25. errum fattah profile image60
    errum fattahposted 13 years ago

i also wants to know about ahmadi's,i dont belive in ahmed mirza, i listened that ahmadi's r not muslims and that mirza was a fraud man who selled himself to jews and created another religion of his own. c he's claiming that he's the prophet..lol! well, parr... i think u should b a sunni sunni's teachings r right and mohommad(pbuh) was also sunni.

26. profile image49
    cjhubpagesposted 13 years ago

I will believe you as soon as you have total proof.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)