Place your vote for this week's 5 newsletter HubNuggets!

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (22 posts)
  1. Ryan Hupfer profile image59
    Ryan Hupferposted 15 years ago

http://z.hubpages.com/u/494772_f260.jpg

It's almost time for me to send out the newsletter this week and I figured that since we just launched the Poll Capsule I'd let all of you vote on what Hubs you wanted to see make it into the newsletter as HubNuggets.

If you get a few, please check out the 10 Hubs that made it as semi-finalists and place a vote for your favorite one over here in my latest Hub. The 5 Hubs with the most votes before noon tomorrow will be the 5 HubNuggets that will end up in the Inbox of thousands of Hubbers tomorrow when I send out the newsletter.

So, what are you wanting on? Head on over and place your vote now...I mean, if you really want to. smile

2. SunSeven profile image63
    SunSevenposted 15 years ago

Election Time, Canvass Time big_smile

3. Ryan Hupfer profile image59

One hour until the final selection...have you placed your vote?

tick...tock...Hub....Nugget...

4. topstuff profile image61
    topstuffposted 15 years ago

You came up with a good idea.
    I voted there,lets see if it appears in the newsletter.
    For that perhaps i have to drop a fan mail too.

5. ProCW profile image78
    ProCWposted 15 years ago

I voted too.

I wonder... does Ryan's vote count more than ours? smile

1. Dottie1 profile image61
      Dottie1posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Vote in.  Excited to see who the winners are!

6. DJ Funktual profile image77
    DJ Funktualposted 15 years ago

I think our Ryan is gonna fit in REEEL GOOOD.

7. SunSeven profile image63
    SunSevenposted 15 years ago

You are going to decide on it with only 21 votes? Incredible! big_smile

Ryan Hupferposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Was this a sarcastic, funny or a real question? I am having a hard time telling...haha.

Do you not think that 21 votes is not enough? I actually think that 21 votes is pretty solid, especially considering that the poll capsule was just launched yesterday and the fact that I posted it right before I left work last night.

I'll be sure to get it up earlier next week and I'm sure that the Hubber engagement will increase over time.

Checking out the final votes right now...I'll be back with the 5 winners. smile

8. Marian Swift profile image61
    Marian Swiftposted 15 years ago

Maybe 22 votes, if I got there in time ...

You made it in!

Thanks for the vote...

9. Stacie Naczelnik profile image67
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 15 years ago

So, I think this is a fabulous idea!  I simply did not have time to vote today, but wanted you to know the idea is super.

Don't worry Stacie, there's always next week. smile

10. Ryan Hupfer profile image59

And the winning HubNuggets are:

Drum roll please.....

10 Places to Find Cheap College Student Textbooks
    http://hubpages.com/hub/10-Places-to-Fi … -Textbooks

What the Heck is a Truffle Anyway and Why Are They So Darn Expensive
    http://hubpages.com/hub/What-the-Heck-i … -Expensive

Leg Exercises for Losing Weight
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Exercises-for-Losing-Weight

A Brief History of Flag Day in America
    http://hubpages.com/hub/A-Brief-History … in-America

50 Silly But True Animal Facts
    http://hubpages.com/hub/50-Silly-But-True-Animal-Facts

Coming soon to an Inbox near you. smile

11. SweetiePie profile image81
    SweetiePieposted 15 years ago

I am glad to see ten places where you can buy affordable college text books made the cut because this is information all college students can use with schools going back into session.

12. Ryan Hupfer profile image59

Just sent out the newsletter...did anyone see it pop up in their Inbox?

Thanks again for playing along and voting - I'm definitely going to do this again next week.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Got it smile

Well, there's one!

Anyone else? smile

13. ProCW profile image78
    ProCWposted 15 years ago

Got it a little while ago... then I went away... smile I like that you didn't use the e-mail drips like they normally use... smile Just seems like more people would click on the clean looking links. smile

Glad to see that the animal hub made it in there! I really like that hub! smile

ProCW

PS. Congratulations to SM for being chosen as hubber of the week! Who's SM, you ask? Look at your newsletter to find out! smile

14. Valux profile image64
    Valuxposted 15 years ago

Got the email a little bit ago... I think those votes were miscalculated, hanging chads and what not.  Can I get a recount?  wink   In all seriousness, all of the articles listed were very good and well written.  Kudos to the winners!

Did you day 'hanging Chad'?

haha...

1. Valux profile image64
        Valuxposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Yea, hanging chad.  I'm having a flashback to the Bush/Gore fiasco lol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)