Rina Pinto profile image 60

Is not going for Worship on an alloted day Sabath is it a sin? I would love 2 be encouraged.Thank U

But before you could anser,let me tell you that there is a problem in my knee although I believe that Super Naural healing had taken place 2000years ago when Jesus our Savior nailed all our sickenss on the cross. Indeed Hallelujah & Amen! I do believe but since I felt the fear of pain in my knee to climb the stairs as I feel so fatigue. I do confess the Word of God and infact I was just asking the Lord as to why was He not ansering my prayer. He revealed to me in from Isiah 42:22 . can you please help me?

tajman profile image81

Best Answer tajman says

• Rina Pinto profile image

Rina Pinto 4 years ago

Thank you brother tajman, Blessings to you as well and am thankful for encouraging me. Even now i m feeling that i should have some how made it for Worship. Really Thankful to God who is faithful even after i have not gone to His Sanctuary and yet ..

drpastorcarlotta profile image77

Pastor Dr. Carlotta Boles (drpastorcarlotta) says

• Rina Pinto profile image

Rina Pinto 4 years ago

Hello Pastor, thanks for the Blessings and Bless you too O woman of God! Indeed so true, we do grow when we do assemble the meed on the Holy Day God alloted.But living in this guilt is a sin also. So how do we get out of this feeling of guilt?

celafoe profile image68

charlie (celafoe) says