Is not going for Worship on an alloted day Sabath is it a sin? I would love 2 be

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)
  1. Rina Pinto profile image60
    Rina Pintoposted 12 years ago

Is not going for Worship on an alloted day Sabath is it a sin? I would love 2 be encouraged.Thank U

But before you could anser,let me tell you that there is a problem in my knee although I believe that Super Naural healing had taken place 2000years ago when Jesus our Savior nailed all our sickenss on the cross. Indeed Hallelujah & Amen! I do believe but since I felt the fear of pain in my knee to climb the stairs as I feel so fatigue. I do confess the Word of God and infact I was just asking the Lord as to why was He not ansering my prayer. He revealed to me in from Isiah 42:22 . can you please help me?

2. drpastorcarlotta profile image63
    drpastorcarlottaposted 12 years ago

Hello Rina and blessings!  Not going to church is not a sin. However, Scripture does tell us not to forsake the assembling of coming together because we can encourage each other spiritually and grow in knowledge as inspired from the pulpit and interaction with other believers.  We need this to grow and be accountable.  As a Pastor and a woman of God, I encourage all to follow the lead of God the Holy Spirit in seeking the fellowship where they feel spiritually safe and encouraged to grow in grace and knowledge.

http://drpastorcarlotta.hubpages.com/hu … e-question

Rina Pintoposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hello Pastor, thanks for the Blessings and Bless you too O woman of God! Indeed so true, we do grow when we do assemble the meed on the Holy Day God alloted.But living in this guilt is a sin also. So how do we get out of this feeling of guilt?

3. tajman profile image68
    tajmanposted 11 years ago

Hi Rina, I see you have a heart for obedience and God honors those whose heart longs after Him. It seems as though it's a physical struggle to get to a worship service and it's quite understandable if it's difficult to get there.  I'm not sure what your sanctuary is like or how far it is from home but ask God to provide the way for you to get to His house to have fellowship with the saints so you can be fed and also encouraged as well as be an encouragement to others.  If you can, seek assistance from Godly brothers and sisters in the Lord.  He didn't bring you this far to leave you alone.

I know serving God is not easy at times.  I myself suffered from two bad hips at a very young age and it was very painful doing anything, even sitting or lying down but I couldn't stay away from God's house because I knew that's where I should be.  My pain go so bad at times that I was bed-ridden with atrophied and weakened legs.  Once I got better, though, no one could keep me from God's house. Don't let the devil take away the blessings you have in store and the opportunity to bless someone when you go to His sanctuary.

Rina Pintoposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thank you brother tajman, Blessings to you as well and am thankful for encouraging me. Even now i m feeling that i should have some how made it for Worship. Really Thankful to God who is faithful even after i have not gone to His Sanctuary and yet ..

4. celafoe profile image55
    celafoeposted 11 years ago

there is no requirement to go to what today is called a church.   we are admonished to " not forsake the gathering together"   the new testament church was 2 or more people meeting in homes and the home churches today are much more personal and effective.    So just call a couple of your Christian friends and have a prayer/worship/ bible study together.     You might  even find this will be more along what you you are needing for fellowship.  and it can be any day, everyday  or any combination that works for all involved.   some of our home groups meet different times and days so it is possible to be part of more than one.   If the people are filled with the Holy Spirit you can do chapter and verse bible studies and enjoy the scriptures.
    DO NOT let the churchy people put a false guilt trip on you.
    a building called a church is not God,s house!   you are God,s house, scripture says He lives in US not a building, this is the new testament not the old where He was stuck in a little room behind a veil.  The veil  has been destroyed and  God is out and you can meet God ANYWHERE.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)