I think Christians need to be given a break

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (58 posts)
  1. janesix profile image60
    janesixposted 11 years ago

I think many are true believers. They simply just don't know any better.

What do you say?

1. Mighty Mom profile image78
      Mighty Momposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I think Jesus would give them a break.
      So should we.

1. Truelegend7 profile image58
        Truelegend7posted 11 years agoin reply to this

There's no break because if you take breaks you would back track and that's easy to do. We have to fight the fight because evil will not stop because we are tired or we need a break. It's a life long process that never end until you leave this world. Gos will help you through tour persecution and struggles and also we have to go through these difficult times in our life. I believe it is not in vain. I guaranteed that if everyone was rich discussion like thes will not go on. I believe we see our hardship as wasteful acts because other people seem as life is great to them beause of their financial stability but that not the case because hard work at what is right pays off for the good. we do not need breaks even though our physical body urge for it, we just need more strength to carr on.

2. Vladimir Uhri profile image60
        Vladimir Uhriposted 11 years agoin reply to this

MM I like this: "I think Jesus would give them a break. So should we." God is interested of faith, trust and love in the heart. But still we have to study scriptures for better navigation in the faith and love.

2. Au fait profile image83
      Au faitposted 11 years agoin reply to this

We feel the same way about you. wink

1. Mighty Mom profile image78
        Mighty Momposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Spoken like a true believer!
        smile

1. Paul Wingert profile image59
          Paul Wingertposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Did Christians give all of Europe and the Americas a break for the last 1000+ years? No!

I understand what you are saying because I am an African-American and those people who profess they were Christians had enslave a race against their will. The fact is that they was not following the teaching of Christ because those evil acts was contrary to the truth. Them people use the teaching to oppress people and that what you will call false believers. As I believe if you repent and ask for forgiveness, you can be forgiving. I am not GOD but only he can wash your sins away through Christ Jesus. Same thing going on now but our job is to stay true to what we believe and live by it.

Paul, we are talking about Christian believers not Christian religious.

3. Claims-Advice profile image60
      Claims-Adviceposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I love the debates on this forum...

In the interests of objective spirituality, I try to forgive Christians of all the bad they do as a group and, on many occasions, as individuals.

2. brimancandy profile image77
    brimancandyposted 11 years ago

If Christians really valued their faith, they would not side with the beliefs of folks like Pat Robertson, or applaud the efforts of the nutjobs at the westboro church. Why not get together as a group and send a message to your leaders. Hey, shut the heck up,  and stop giving our donations to politicians who are only taking our money to support their own agenda, and stop feeding the nutjobs.

I'm not saying that all christians support what some of the nuts at the top of the christian ladder are doing, but, at least stand up and say HEY! stop doing that! You're making us all look bad. Don't just sit in the corner and allow them to trash talk your faith. If I had a dollar for all the crap that comes out of Pat Robertson's mouth, I would be rich.

I'm not a religious man, but I know of people who are, and they don't like being the subject of jokes either. But sitting back and doing nothing about it, isn't helping them one bit. I would like to go to the westboro church and take a huge dump on their front lawn. How do you feel about that as a christian?

1. profile image0
      Motown2Chitownposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Don't be so sure we don't stand up.

I'm a Christian.  I don't side with the beliefs of Pat Robertson.  I think the leaders and actions of Westboro Baptist Church are deplorable.  Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of owning a TV studio to get my views out publicly or the cash it might take to travel from town to town to attend every military funeral to confront the WBC.

http://www.thechristianleft.org/

2. Truelegend7 profile image58

To my understanding it is a difference when you deal with politics but you have to deal with it with all truth no matter what. People have they own personal agenda that they think is right but it is not. When you become like that, tha's when you're driving away from what is truth because political gains and reason.

3. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 11 years ago

If Christians need a break they should be allowed take it.

But, I disagree with the 'they' don't know any better' comment. I wouldn't know if they were true across the board. Everyone is right, some of the time. If I'm not willing to concede that I don't know everything then I probably ' don't know any better' myself on many occasions.

1. Vladimir Uhri profile image60

Emily R. God bless you. But I have the comment. I came from communists country without penny. I was backslider Christian. The reason I backslide was that I confessed my sin in public to Christians, and I was judged. I had to come to America risking my life to find here Grace which replaced Moses Law. Now my life transformed. Problem is people rejecting right teaching, they are blind. But I must love them and I do.  the fight never helps.

4. Disappearinghead profile image60
    Disappearingheadposted 11 years ago

Christians don't help themselves when they just just blindly take in whatever crap comes out of the mouth of the man at the front of the Church, without looking up for themselves to see if it is true. The trouble is that questioning the doctrines results in social exclusion, being told that they are not proper Christians.

So yes give them a break as the pressure to conform is huge and many believe they will go to hell if they depart from the established 'faith'.

1. jacharless profile image74
      jacharlessposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Cha-ching! This is the entire sum-substance in a nutshell.
      F E A R.
      It has bred generation upon generation of don't look up, left or right, keep your nose in the book, do as the book/preachers say, or else face the most terrifying image of wrath. [They] draw on the explicit violent translation of Torah to reinforce this fear, while melodiously hypnotizing the people with pseudo-sensational images of heaven and peace. An end goal at odds with the doctrine itself, yet unseen by the masses, because the tune of the Pied Piper is virtually inescapable; the song of the Siren too captivating.

I think, yes, believers should get a break -from the hypnosis -from the text -from the politics and such. And be given enough support, attention and assistance to break free of the establishment and find out what the KOH truly is.

Not to sound sappy, but this week alone, I conversed with over a dozen steadfast believers. Not one could answer this question: What is the KOH. Instead they ran circles around themselves looking for the exit. It is more than obvious they are exhausted with fear, worry for lack of faith, conformity to the world and trying to balance that with conformity to the establishment [the religion]. To say I was disheartened is an understatement.

James.

We as believers are still human beings that are dealing with life pressure and the balancing of following what is right. Fear result in been punish and if you are doing what's right, you should not fear. Fear has been taught throughout history and still going because of inaccurate translation of what is true. You fear when you still something and you get caught because that will lead to punishment. To conform your mind from negative and negative values of the world is a ongoing process that a person face everyday of their lives. To me if you find the correct intepretation of the truth for yourself with the pastors and preachers teaches you, than you would see better.

5. r-o-y profile image54
    r-o-yposted 11 years ago

Exactly what is it that Christians need a break from? What is it about Christians that gets everybody pointing their arrows at this one group that teaches that one should do well to those who treat them badly? What is it about this religion that teaches that there is a better place to live where righteousness is to dwell that gets men so crazy? Why are so many people angry that the God of heaven demand the worship of His creatures? What is wrong with giving praises to one who have done so much for so many and preaches love to all. This one who called us into existence, one who gave us our children, one who has given us everything and all He ask is that we love Him and our brothers and sisters. It takes a very mean spirited person to find fault in giving praises to one who is so wonderful. There is a lot of talk about the problems with Christianity and there are problems with all religions because of the imperfections of man. What I would like to see is your solution to mankind’s problems since you don’t think that Christianity is it. Please will some body explain to me what we do once true religion is silenced, when men and women are freed in their minds to freak it up with anyone or thing they desire.
    What you seem to want is a world without restrictions, a world where I do what I want to do when I want to do it with whomever I want to do it without giving an account of my actions to anyone here or here after. Would any real parent teach this lifestyle to their children, no they know that this kind of thinking would only lead to problems down the road, but this is the very teachings of those who condemn Christianity? Which one of you would raise your daughters or sons to go out and have sex with anybody or thing that feels right to them. In being a proper parent one would warn their children of the dangers of a lifestyle of no restrictions, this is what Christianity teaches, and where is the problem with this teaching of Christ? 

Do you really think that giving people the freedom to do what they want to do when it goes against everything natural is right?  The problem is that those of the world hate the fact that they must give an account of their actions to a higher authority, just as they teach their children that they must give an account of their actions to a higher authority [themselves.] YOU MUST GIVE ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACTIONS] 

You have the freedom to believe in the God of the bible or not, but to show the hatred that is going on here is something to behold. Now this hatred is directed at the God of the bible and His Christ, now if this is not the Christ that we are to expect then I would like to hear your solution to the problem and please identify just who your God is, we hear a lot about how you dislike the God of the bible, but please tell us about who your god is, what is his name? Who are his disciples? What book of prophecy did he leave for you as a guide-line to watch for his return? The Christian’s God’s throne is in heaven, where is the throne of your god?

Does your god sanction sexual relations between two men, if so then that god must also sanction sexual relationships between men and dogs? Where does this freedom to do and have sex with whomever or whatever I which stop.  Please explain who your god is and what he believes is best for his people and why.

1. profile image0
      Emile Rposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I'm going to be honest. What espoused Christians fantasize about is disgusting. If you would be sleeping with dogs in the absence of belief in a creator I would suggest you do well having such a belief.

Fortunately, most people would consider such behavior too abhorrent to fantasize about. But, I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round.

2. Disappearinghead profile image60
      Disappearingheadposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I find your rant quite bizarre but understandable if you were brought up in the Church.

The world goes on around you quite well without the doctrines of Christianity. You are surrounded by those not of your religion that do raise their children with good morals. But you think that Christianity has the monopoly on morality. Study Church history and see that nothing is further from the truth.

You are so fearful of people thinking for themselves and living according to their good conscience. Perhaps you think people don't have one outside of Christianity. You seem obsessed with the idea that people will have sex with each other but you ignore the financial corruption and the self centred self satisfied attitude of the Church. If Christianity was the cure all, why is America in the mess that it is in? Clearly if 50% of the population proffess that 'Jesus is in their hearts' America would come top of every United Nations chart for the best country to live in.

You assumption that all 'non-Christians' engage with sex with animals is disgusting.

Church and Christianity is about controlling the people through fear and emotional hyped up plinky plinky singing of songs. A mass hypnotism into conformity built upon a fear of going to hell.

We don't want your religion; Jesus doesn't want your religion. He wants you to simply walk humbly before God and love your neighbour as yourself. The remaining 98% of Christianity is a manmade fabrication.

1. r-o-y profile image54
        r-o-yposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Disappearinghead, What’s wrong with the doctrine of Christianity, this doctrine teaches that men should love others even as they love God and themselves. What’s wrong with a doctrine that says a man should not lay with anyone other than his wife? What’s wrong with a doctrine that states that a man should love his parents even as he loves his original parent God! What’s wrong with a doctrine that teaches its people to stay free from the defilement of this corrupt world? You know there’s nothing wrong with this doctrine your problem is with the one who says you will go to be with when you finish your work here in this world. Even in this fallen and sinful world we try to separate what we consider to be good people from those we consider to be evil and criminal.

This is your major problem with Christianity; you seem to want to do what you want to do when you want to do it without any reaction from God. I don’t know if you believe in a here after, but if you do, do you believe that people can live any way they wish, commit all kind of crimes and never get caught by the authorities, and move on into the next world and live it up as if they had never broken the laws of the universe, there must be laws that must be flowered or the workings of the universe would break-down as we see happening in this world, its breaking-down because of lawlessness. There are many types of laws like the law of electricity, if we break anyone of these electronic laws we will not be able to use our much beloved computer until that broken electrical has been fixed.

This is what this world is trying to avoided, they want a world without rules and laws, they want a world where I do my thing, and you do your thing and on one tells us what to do, especially that Christian God who is always spoiling our fun. God is the original parent who lays down the law in this earthly house for His earthly family, just as the secondary earthly parents lays down the laws of his house providing there earthly with direction for proper living. Now this earthly house is more than just the earth, if covers millions of worlds. Now if we are to replace the 1/3 of the angels that are ruined because they refuse instruction on living without breaking the laws of this universe than we must prove here  that we can be trusted to move about in this universe without breaking its laws and spreading the corruption from this fallen world throughout the entire universe.

You are right the world goes on without the doctrine of Christianity, but look at the condition of this world that has rejected the teaching of Christ. Now this Christianity that you hate so much would solve the world’s problems if men would follower its teaching. One of the teachings of Christ is that the love of money is at the root of all evil; just look at what this love of money has cause this country and the world. The teachings of Christ that a man should make love or have sex with only his wife is one teaching that can be clearly witness in the ruined families of this world because many fathers ignore and teach others to do the same there-by destroying the family that God have put in their trust.

What is wrong with these teachings of Christ? If just these two laws were obeyed this would be a much better world to live in.  Since you don’t believe in the laws that were laid down for the governing of this orderly universe and since you have more wisdom than the creator of this vase universe what would you replace these laws with? With your rules of anything goes without any accountability there would be Aids rampant   throughout the universe children without fathers and no direction in their lives in world untold number of worlds because you want a universe without accountability. If one was to rule his earthly family the way you would run a universe that man’s house and family would be ruined. There must be laws that govern a house or a universe. You asked do I believe that Christianity have a monopoly on morality, if you and your beliefs are any indication of morality out-side of Christianity, then I would have to answer YES!

You say I should study church history, have studied church history and found the truth Church of Christ has always been loving and faithful and true. Now there’s a study you needs to do, after doing this study you will find out that what you call church history is not the history of the Church of Christ but the history of those who were like yourself out to destroy the Church. Most of what you and people like yourself when speaking of church history is actually studying the history of Babylonian worship that started with the Jews that rejected Christ and ousted Him from His temple. Now from the time these workers of Satan murdered The Son of God, that temple and anyone who follows that temple and its practice were no longer of Christ or Christianity, they are enemies. The Babylonian worship that the Jews brought into the stolen temple was anti-Christian, they oppose Christianity.

You say I’m fearful of people thinking for themselves, and living according to their good conscience.

This anti-Christian religion that the Jews incorporated from Babylon is what you and many others have been studying and calling it church history. This brings us to the present, the church history you are referring to is mostly the history of the so-called Church of Rome which is no part of Christianity it is Babylonian! What you have been studying is not church history but the history of Babylonian worshipers who are out like you to destroy the church. When you group the history of Babylon with the Church of Christ you show your lack of understanding the very church you are out to destroy!

I don’t have a problem with people who don’t believe as I do, my problem is with people like you who sit back and pass judgment on the whole Body of Christ and have nothing to replace it with except degeneration!

Now look what you did next, you claim that I believe that anyone that’s outside of Christianity all have sex with animals, a statement I never made. I put that there to show how far man can drop without some restrictions on them, if you don’t engage in that life-style it shouldn’t concern you, only those who engage in such activity.it is not the Church of Christ that is trying to control people through fear, but it’s you and your people who are trying to control people with the fear of being rejected by your world if they don’t accept the file sexual behavior of your world.

THIS IS ALL ABOUT DOING WHAT I WANT TO DO, WHEN I WANT TO DO, HOW I WANT TO DO IT AND NO ONE HAVE ANY RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH BY BODY, NOT EVEN GOD!

1. A Troubled Man profile image58
          A Troubled Manposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You answered your own question as to why the doctrine of Christianity is wrong, which I've bolded for you.

And yet, so many billions of people live their lives morally and ethically intact without the need for Christianity, even though you'll still decide to separate them because you consider them evil, notwithstanding.

And yet, many man made laws are far more relevant to our terrestrial reality than the laws of Christianity, which tend to contradict and are extreme in their deployment. Frying in a lake of fire appears to be one and only punishment for all offenses in Christianity. Isn't that rather harsh?

Our parents would NEVER punish us in that way.

Then, why are countries such as the US, which is primarily Christian have some of the highest violent crime rates in the entire world whereas more secular countries have much less crime? Is that what you refer to as a "monopoly on morality"? It certainly is to laugh.

Yes, we do have something to replace Christian laws, and it actually is based entirely on reason and logic, and has been shown to work much better.

And yet, such activities are only being committed by a very tiny minority amongst billions of people. Perhaps, you should delve into how many Christians are committed those activities and compare them with everyone else? You may be very surprised as to what you find.

No, it is all about you telling us what to do without actually looking into the facts.

1. r-o-y profile image54

Troubled man, the bible is about more than just living morally clean lives, it claim to be the word of The Living God  and have evidence to back that claim up like no other book on the face of this earth. This book claims to tell me exactly where I come from [guesting or hypostasizing] it claims to have all the answers to any question I have. This book tells me that I am of Royal Blood! This book is really beginning why attention! Next this book tells me that my life is no accident, that I was planned from the beginning, and that the one who planed my coming into existents is also my Father. This book tells me that if I prove faithful to the end that there is a crown of everlasting life waiting for me. This book is presenting to me the best news that I could ever hear

Now if what this book say is true it should be able to tell the end from the beginning, if this creator is who He claim to be He would have no problem communicating with me since He claim to be my Father. But the problem is that my Father has always known me, but I never knew the Father until this book told me so. Now this Father that I have whom I knew not I must now get to learn His ways. Now this Father left clear instructions on how to find my way back to His house, now these instructions I had searched for looking into just about every major religion and none of it made sciences until it was shown to be by the book with many infallibles proofs that I that it is indeed the word of God I have no choice in the matter, I must first learn as much about my Father and what He likes and dis-like and to tell others of this new love I have found and how they can do the same thing.

You mention frying in a lake of fire and you throw out a lot of generalizations, if you mean that people will burn for all eternality I don’t believe that and the bible don’t teach that. The bible offers life or death. Existence or non-existence!

Now in none of this am I trying to force my beliefs on anybody, I’m sharing what I found in my search. Now if I have found such a treasure as heaven and not tell others what I found that would be selfish and ungodly. Just as you are putting your points across for your religion I have the right to do the same, one thing Jesus did not do is try to force others to His ways, but that don’t mean one is to stop telling other of the wonderful treasure they have found. True Christian’s uses force in nothing but in prayer do they find answers.
            Why don’t you give me some specifics on just what parts of Christianity’s teaching that have got you so ticked off. Give me some of the extremes in the bible you talk of and let’s see where they go!  But before you do that keep in mind that there is an Old and a New Testament. Not the Old Testament was to prove to man that he could not keep the law and one of divine authority must come and do for you what you could not do for yourself. Just make sure of the scripture that you use and of its intent while in its original context. 

First of all America is not primarily Christian, the Church of Christ in America is probably the smallest of all the denominations of so-called Christianity. There are many claiming to be Christ but are liars and many churches claiming to be workers of Christ but are liars.  All these you group under one label “Christianity”  the Catholic church is just one of many church that you include in that label, but with just a little study you will see that the religion of Rome has nothing to do with Christianity. The true Christian church is powerless and small as it has always been. I don’t think its church people sitting around making laws, it’s the powerful.

What laws of Christianity do you think are extreme? Now give me some facts!

The Bible was written by ignorant men and has no evidence to back it up and it is not the only book in print. There are other books that answer questions and they actually do have evidence to back them up.

What infallible proofs?

Ah, so you actually haven't even read the Bible. No, the Bible doesn't offer life or death, existence or non-existence because it is just a book.

Largest Religious Groups (United States (General))

http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=p&chd=t:81.20,12.18,1.65,1.51,1.27,2.18&chs=450x200&chl=Christian%20%2881.20%%29|Agnostic%20%2812.18%29|Jewish%20%281.65%29|Muslim%20%281.51%29|Buddhist%20%281.27%29|Other%20%282.18%29&chco=2e8b57,6b8e23,98fb98

LOL! Yes, all of you Christians believe the other Christians are liars. They probably say the same things about you, too.

Facts don't appear to have any influence on your beliefs, whatsoever.

1. r-o-y profile image54

Troubled man, I thought you would come back with something better than this, you say that the bible was written by ignorant men. One of the main things that were noticed about Jesus Christ was that He never went to the school of the rabbis’ so they said how is it that this man knows letters seeing how he never went to school. So I guess you would call Jesus ignorant too, and yet He has proven to be the wisest man to ever walk the earth. When God sends one a mission He educate them to the point of confusing the wise men of this age or any age.

81% of American claim to be Christian, but that doesn’t mean that 81% are actually Christians, Jesus brought this to light with the statement “many will say to me on that day, lord, lord we did many works in thy name” and what is Jesus’ reply, “away from Me you workers of evil I never knew you” Jesus said many will be turned out into utter darkness. Now the many people that are turned away by Jesus are people who even confess Jesus as lord, these are people who claim to be Christians. So that 81% of American who claim to be Christians will actually fall to about 5% of American who actually follower true Christianity. I come by this very low number because of what Jesus  said, Jesus said the road that leads to destruction is crowed with travelers, but the road to life have very few travelers every now and then traveler is found on the road that leads to life.

So what you call facts, Jesus says it is non-fact!

If Jesus even existed, he was far from being wise, quite the contrary.

They are just as Christian as you or anyone else who claims to be Christian, so your claim that the US is not primarily Christian is bunkum.

And of course, YOU place yourself amongst that 5%? lol

Roy you ask what's wrong with the doctrine of Christianity?

Well the doctrine of Messiah was love God and your neighbour as yourself. Christianity adds the following:
          - tithing
          - pagan beliefs in demons
          - pagan beliefs in satan
          - pagan beliefs in hell
          - ideas of a third of the angels rebelling.
          - a character called lucifer who was one the most beautiful angel in charge of the heavenly music, that wanted to be like God, but lost out big time.
          - the idea that the talking snake of Genesis was a particular character called Satan
          - original sin and the idea we are all born as filthy sinners.
          - the idea that we pray to Jesus
          - the trinity which is a pagan concept.
          - all the pagan symbology of Christmas
          - all the pagan symbology of Easter.
          - confession to a priest
          - idolatory of Mary
          - an organised profesional manmade hierarchical institution called Church.

If one knows who they are before their Father in Heaven, they do not need to follow any rules, as they are guided by their conscience. Rules are for those who cannot think for themselves and for Earthly governments to organise civil society.

1. r-o-y profile image54

Disappearinghead, I see you posted just about file and unimaginable thing you could think of and charged it to the workings of Christianity. But since this is way too many topics to discuss at one time our take a couple of your most common statement or arguments and address them.

Lest start with the doctrine of a burning hell, I’m not sure what you believe on the spirit or soul of a man but according to my sources the being that animates the physical body deports that shell and continue on as a conscience being. Now this newly freed being is no longer under the authority of the physical laws of the he just left. In his old life he may have been the worst serial killer in history, but this serial killer was so slick that he was never caught, he died of old-age. Now as he enters the spirit world he must go to his place that has been prepared for him. Would you want him in your communities around your children, so when he enters the spirit he is still the same beast he was before he was born into this new world.

Now this killer has gotten away all his life without ever being caught, but now he enters a world where nothing is hidden. Now his whole life is projected onto a picture screen all is exposed, all the people he raped and killed is right there for all to see.  Now after this trail the judge pronounce judgment, four hundred years of punish in hot present cell. Now this is as much as what is happening now in this world and no one seems to be offended by it. Now when the laws of justice finally he must pay his debt to mankind, but instead of him going to a physical cell which can no longer hold his new spiritual body he is sent to a spiritual cell where he can never escape, do you not agree that this file person belong in prison for his crimes against mankind?

If some must pay for their crimes all should pay or there’s not justice in the universe, if all of his buddies had to do their time for crimes committed, some were even the death sentence. For this man fly away free would be an injustice to the other men who had to pay for their crimes with their live. No, this man must go to the pen, now this spiritual lock-up just happen to be called hell, this name for a jail cell that house criminal is just like the jail cells that house spirit who still have physical bodies. Now you don’t think that guy should be in jail no matter you call it jail or hell? Hell is a detention center for spirit beings under indictment. We jail physical bodies in physical jails and the Lord Jail spiritual beings in spiritual jails, Hell! For this man to miss his jail time would be unjust to every criminal who ever had to do time for his crimes. A jail-cell called Hell!

Now you have a long list of things that you claim that Christianity brought into the body of Christ, and here again you charge Christianity bringing to life some that was brought to life by another religion. from the point of where you a talk about original sin onward you charge the Church of Christ with inventing these things. But the Church of Christ had nothing to do with incorporating these holidays into Christian service. All these holidays were brought in by the Catholic Church which is no part of Christianity. This religion is what the Jews brought back from Babylon and Constantine out maneuvered the Jews and moved the temple to Rome, the Babylonian worship has not changed, the Catholic Church is not a Christian Church it is the church of Baal. All that you have added to the bottom of your list that you charged to Christianity actually goes to another religion altogether. The church of Christ worship or pray to no one but Jesus Christ. The Church of Rome worships a woman in heaven that the bible calls an abomination, so these two religions are of two different sources. So you can’t charge Christianity with this crime, now what many churches is guilty of is letting this go on under their roof, but it saw the non-christian Catholic so-called church that is guilty of this crime.

1. Disappearinghead profile image60

Same old same old Roy. When a Christian disagrees with the doctrines of another Christian he says the other Christian is not a Christian.

Your ideas of hell come from Church manmade doctrines. Jesus never mentions such a place that you describe. Please provide evidence from scripture for your prison cell hell.

You claim that man is a spirit being that leaves the body upon death and goes to some spirit world, please also provide evidence from scripture for this.

Disappearinghead, well Christians do not have monopoly on truth. God has. We fallow God not Christians.

3. Truelegend7 profile image58

I agree  because evil tries to prevail and people like how they live but tries to question the next person because he or she strives to live morally. I am not blind by the fact becuse that is not the GOD I believe in. The world believes they are immortal and can do whatever they want but that will all come to a in. Evil and money is the force behind the world dominance and if you try to go up against you will see many laws that is not right get pass and how people with money choose do whatever they want and will try to destroy those who are believers of GOD because it stop the wickedness flow of ruling the world.

6. r-o-y profile image54
    r-o-yposted 11 years ago

Do you believe that this life is all there is to life? Do you believe that all of this came about by chance? Do you have hope in a life after this one or is this it for you? Now I’ll tell you the problems that most have with the world have with the Christian, the Christian have hope for a better in a better place. The world can’t have this hope in their hearts because they know Him not who imparts this to the heart of man. It is this hope and joy that they see is the Christian that gets them so up-set! Misery loves company!

What we are discussing here is improper behavior, and wither the two sexual partners have the proper tools to have a sexual relationship which will produce offspring like their parents and fill the earth, this is what we are discussing, not someone’s fantasy, is it right or wrong, does it procreate and produce other beings in the image of God? If one believes that sex is just for having fun than I can see why it would be anything go when it comes to choosing a sexual partner. Now if one believes as I do that everything in creation serves a purpose than one must believe that the sexual act must be between two beings that can serve this greater purpose?

1. profile image0

What purpose is greater than love roy?

1. Vladimir Uhri profile image60

Emily R, the faith. The faith is first, stronger (base), but love is greater. Those two cannot be separated.  The faith, hope and love.

7. r-o-y profile image54
    r-o-yposted 11 years ago

Love like everything else must be defined and is defined by the one who is the author of love! This love that you are talking about is the love that produces objects of that love. When the physical act is done between man and man that’s it, it’s done. But when the act is between the proper parties with the proper tools than the whole act for what it is created comes into play, the main reason for sex is to make love to produce others that are in the image of their creator. The reason for sex is to populate the universe, that takes a man and a woman who have the tools, one to impregnate the other to incubate. Now if we have two that impregnate or two that incubates how in the world would that help in populate this universe, it goes against the workings of the universe because the seed that one man drops into a another man is wasted because there is no way that either of the two can incubate and therefore the man’s seed is wasted and know children is born of this abominable relationship that cannot do what the sexual was designed to do.  Sex is for producing children; the type of love you are referring to is impotent and goes against the very thing that love is intended to accomplish.

1. profile image0

This philosophy represents, in my mind, an unhealthy interest in a man's 'seed'. Children are sometimes a by product of love, not necessarily its purpose.

Anyway, if it is your argument that the consummation of the act of love is meant to produce children...what did Jesus mean when he said love God and your neighbor? What was his command to his disciple to 'love one another as he has' meant to imply?

2. A Troubled Man profile image58

I see your confusion in that you don't really understand love at all. Sex can be without love. Procreation can be without love.

It would appear that love goes against the universe you've created for yourself considering there can be love between two men or two women and no sex or procreation is required.

8. r-o-y profile image54
    r-o-yposted 11 years ago

Com-on now, you know full-well that there are different meanings to the word love. There is the love I have for my mother and I love her very much, now there were another woman that I loved very much, but this is a totally different type of love than I have for my mother, this is the type of love Jesus was referring to when He said we are love our fellow men, a love that one would have for a blood brother. Love must be defined! You have taken what Jesus meant as brotherly and redefined it to mean sexual sin.  Now how you get these two definitions confused is hard for me to understand.

You said that this represents’ in your mind an unhealthy interest in a man’s seed. Now again you show your lack of knowledge of the scripture that you come daily to stand against. This whole thing is about seeds. This seed is so important to the God of the bible that he killed one man for spilling his seed on the ground where it could not produce a baby; this is the same result when dropping that same seed in another man it will die. The seed is to produce life, wither one drop it on the ground or in another man is the same, it’s not what it is designed for. It was because of the seed of Abraham that the Jews were identified. It was the seed of God that came to this earth and did good just to be crucified by those who hate the God of the bible. It’s all about seeds! God told Abraham that his seed would sit on the throne forever. The bible is full of warning of where a man is to drop that seed, I know you don’t like this talk of seeds, but this is what’s at the heart of your argument against the God of the bible!

This whole thing is about calling good bad and bad good, what the God of the bible calls evil you call it good. Where one places that seed has caused break-up of families, causing children to be without a father. The bulk of your argument against God is about wither or not that man has the right to drop that seed anywhere his heart desire. This is the argument that you have been making all the time but you gave it another name. At the heart of your argument is that since the God of the bible condemns man placing that seed in anyone other than his wife than God is a heater of mankind. So don’t see how you find it so unhealthy for one to concentrate on that subject so mush when it is the whole point of your argument God.

You say man have the right to drop that seed anywhere he want to!  It’s all about the seed!

1. profile image0

So, you think one of God's primary concerns is all about what is between your legs. Focusing on that too much keeps you from pondering higher thoughts. It is, as Christians put it, carnal thinking.

1. r-o-y profile image54

Yes that’s one of God’s primary concerns, what’s between the legs is what’s got some men raping and killing women. When God confronted Adam and Eve, what is the first thing they did? They hid their provide parts! Why did they not cover their mouths, it was with this organ that they ate of the forbidden fruit in the first place. Why didn’t cover-up their ears, it is with the ears that first started listening to the lies of Satan in the second place. They tried to hide that in which they had sinned! When men begin to multiply on the earth and had these beautiful daughters those sons of God left place to come here to have sex with these women, so that sex must play a major role in all of this. Just as the sons of God wanted their freedom God to do their thing, the people of the world wants their freedom to sex it up with anyone in this world or the spirit world [two different species]

This is about a world that demands that I try to convince myself that I don’t see what I see; this is about people who are quick to condemn Christians for forcing their ways on others all the while during all in their power top force others to accept something that has always been unnatural. Even if the bible didn’t say anything about it, one would still have to step back and ask, what’s wrong with this picture? Yet you condemn me for spreading the gospel of love and say that I’m trying to force something on you, yet you expect me accept what you offer as natural when I can clearly see is unnatural!
        I would think that God’s primary concern when it comes to me is every part of me, and if there’s any part of me that causing detriment to my soul it would be of primary concern to God!

1. profile image0

I've never condemned anyone roy, but that isn't love you're spreading.

You seem rather concerned about the sex lives of others Roy. I also fail to understand why you think sex for pleasure is a bad thing. Where do you get the idea that sex is for procreation only?

1. r-o-y profile image54

Disappearinghead, what we are discussing here is sin, sex, money and power is the main three areas that people sin in. It is uncontrolled sexual appetite that causes many to fall away from Christ. I not only talk of sexual sin, but I speak of the sin of lust for power and the love of money. It depends on who I’m talking with and the means they are using to infiltrate the Church of Christ. Many commenters in these forums uses the sexual acts between same sex partners to that God is a hater because He calls this act an abomination! This is what being used today to get Christians to fall in line behind a fallen world and compromise their relationship with the God of the bible.

If you don’t accept this homosexual relationship than you are a hater of mankind, this is the recruiting tool of the day that the infiltrators are using so it is here where I start to expose your game plan. I discuss many things here in these comment sections, but for some reason the one about sexual sin always seems to get people’s attention and gets people angry. The reason this sin is so important is that you don’t need to have a lot of power or money to commit this sin, its right outside our doors every day.

I knew that it would trouble you to hear this much about sexual sin because that is not what you want to talk about because that exposes your plan. You want to talk about what you want to talk about and ignore the many questions I put to you. Sexual sin is the major stumbling block to most that are in a search for the truth. Just look around you everything is about sex, there once was a time when one could turn on the radio and hear some of the most beautiful, but now just about every song is about sexing someone up.  This is where our youth is being destroyed even before they have a chance to mature into adults. To you this is apparently not that important, your only goal is the destruction of The Chruch of Christ! The only reason that talk of sexual sin bothers you so much is that you would like to keep this as low-key as possible to not expose the plan of infiltration!

9. moutushimakka profile image60
    moutushimakkaposted 11 years ago

i do agree with you it's true that 98% of christianity is a manmade fabrication.

I disagree because Christianity is a religious title when following Christ Jesus is a way of life. Never one time in the bible I came across the term Christianity. Belief and Faith is the main focus of following the commands of the word of God because without it these things would not exist to a person. Religious titles add extra things to what's already in place but it's a good thing becaue the words in the bible speaks on those who add and take away from it. Being a Christian as I would call it(a true believer of Christ Jesus) is different from the title Christianity itself. All we need to know is salvation is freely given despite the different titles but look at the Love that God has shared for us. Fabrication would be expose if you truly seek God himself because all truth relies in him. Stop following religious titles and start to follow the teaching of Christ Jesus(also know as the word of God) and you cannot go wrong because it explain totally different from the world point of view or those who are so ideology of thinking.

1. r-o-y profile image54

Truelegent, I agree well spoken!

10. WriteAngled profile image75
    WriteAngledposted 11 years ago

I think we all need to be given a break by having all religious topics and religious comments declared as being forbidden on these forums!

1. moutushimakka profile image60
      moutushimakkaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

oh that's very true and we should not be a partial to any religion and it's not about religion it's all about humanity which was the message of Jesus. Jesus doesn't belong to any religion he was the messenger of GOD who gave us the way to reach the GOD not to make everything in the form of christianity thank you and i want to clear i don't beleive in religion i beleive in GOD don't take it personally i didn't mean to hurt anybody , see you later

11. r-o-y profile image54
    r-o-yposted 11 years ago

Disappearinghead, in your long list of things that should be stricken from the bible you mention tilting, the bible does not state how much a person is to give to the church, but it is clear that we must support the ministry. This church when govern according to the rules of God is the father’s house and must be treated as such.  If you are living in your father’s house and you notice that the roof is leaking and you have the money to fix the problem, would you not fix this problem in your father’s house, or is your money too good to spend on your father’s house. This temple is where one finds nurturing and salvation, I would think that there’s nothing I own is too good to spend on my father’s house.

The minister who spends his days and nights preparing his sermons and other ways to reach a hard hearted people needs to be able to feed himself and his family. The money to pay his bill and put food on the table for his family comes from the churches’ congregation, if no one puts money in the collection basket how are the bills going to be paid. The electric bill must be paid, the water bill must be paid, if it’s a rented building the rent must be paid, the up-keep of the grounds must be paid for. All of this takes money that money comes from the collection basket. When a person starts to see the temple truly as their father’s house it takes on a whole new meaning, there’s nothing too good for my daddy’s house.

Now the Lord doesn’t tell anyone to give their whole pay check to the pastor, but to give according to what God has supplied you with. If the foundation of the temple is falling apart and the church is small and struggling to come up with the money to fix this problem and you have a hundred thousand dollars just sitting in the bank I don’t think it’s asking too much to take five thousand out of that one hundred thousand dollars to make a few repairs on your father’s house. Remember everything we own comes from the Father in the first place. How you tided is an indication of what’s more important to you, your money or your relationship with your Father, money and sex are the main things that turns our attention away from the things of God. I don’t go along with the 10% of income going to the pastor, but to give nothing to the support of the temple and publishing of the word of God is a violation of the rules of the Church of Christ.

Would you do any less for your heavenly Father’s house than you would do for your earthly father’s house? If one finds salvation in that temple that person would be very unappreciative to think that his money is too good to spend in the house where he found salvation.

The point is that no Church building is his house. God does not dwell in temples made by man. Those that worship him are the temple, he dwells in living stones not buildings. Jesus never left behind an organised Church with buildings to meet in, neither did he ever state that an organised instutionalised Church was to ever be formed. The apostles met in homes and inns. Therefore if the Church continued with this pattern there would be no buildings to maintain. The Church should not be in the business of real estate or property maintenance.

Now go read the account where Peter came to Jesus about the temple tax which was used for it's maintenance. He stated that the children of the king were exempt from paying, but so that the leaders were not offended he told Peter to catch a fish and pull out two coins from its mouth to pay the tax. Thus the tax was at no cost to them.

If you wish to be a member of your Church club, then it's up to you to pay your dues, but there is no compulsion.

1. r-o-y profile image54

Disappearinghead, how did we get here? You a made statements to the effect that anyone believing in the trinity is throw off and this doctrine is the work of the Catholic Church, now we haven’t discuss this problem yet, you introduced this topic to the discussion. Now you want to jump all over the place and expect me to follow you anywhere you lead. I’m not the one!  Let’s finish one discussion before we run to another, first show me where I’m throw off for believing in the trinity and show how, when and where the Catholic church created this doctrine. You can’t just throw stuff out there like that and then run from it, you made the statement now prove your point!

I'm not jumping about at all, I answered you question about tithing.

Now you changed this thread from tithing to the trinity. So as you mention it the trinity simply is never mentioned in the bible, just like UFOs are not mentioned. But we do not make UFOs part of Christianity do we.

12. r-o-y profile image54
    r-o-yposted 11 years ago

Disappearinghead, another one of the many things you say should be stricken from Christianity is The Holy Trinity. Now this doctrine is claimed by many to be the working of the Church of Rome and Constantine, but I intend to prove through scripture that the doctrine of the trinity is implied in Old Testament even before the Church at Rome came into existence. This doctrine of the trinity takes much study and prayer before light began to shine from heaven. This first place that the trinity is implied is in the structure of King Solomon’s temple. In the construction of this temple nothing was left to man’s imagination, every detail is to be constructed by the blue-print that God designed.

Let take a closer look at the design of the foundation of this temple that God Himself designed and see if we can get our first peep at the trinity design by God and placed as the foundation of His temple. The temple is described in [1 Kings 7:21-25]:

“And he set up the pillars in the porch of the temple: and he set up the right pillar, and called the name thereof Jachin: and he set up the left pillar, and called the name thereof Boaz. And on top of the pillars was lily work: so was the work of the pillars finished. And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, and his height was five cubits: and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about. And under the brim of it round about there were knops compassing it, ten in a cubit, compassing the sea round about: the knops were cast in two rows, when it was cast. It stood upon twelve oxen, there three looking toward the north, and three looking toward the west, and three looking toward south, and three looking toward the east: and the sea was set above upon them, and all there parts were inward. [1 Kings 7:21-25]

First notice that in the foundation of this structure God is represented by three beings, these three beings are always presented as one. There were three beings seeing into the four corners of the earth now the only being that could see in the four corners of the earth is God himself. Now when this God of the temple is depicted in the foundation of the temple He is seen as three beings. Now if the trinity was created by Constantine and the pope how does it find its way into the bible thousands of years before The Church of Rome came into existence? Why is not God represented as one being seeing into all four corners of the earth, since most believe that He is only one being, or why not two or four? It had to be three, which represents The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit.

Now this is just part of scripture that implied that there’s a trinity I have many more right out of scripture to prove that the trinity is scripture and was implied long before the Church of Rome ever was. I don’t want to run ahead of you on this most important subject so I’ll wait for your response and see if it was Constantine who invented the trinity or was it in the bible before Constantine or the Church of Rome were even born.

This js no proof at all. By implied trinity you mean your interpretation. If a trinity is a valid doctrine it must be explicit, open to no interpretation. Your three groups of four oxen facing djfferent directions are representations of the twelve tribes of Israel.

You have to do better than this.

1. r-o-y profile image54

Disappearinghead, if it’s anything that the bible teaches for sure it’s the Holy Trinity, now for the word of God to reveal these things to you  one must go there in a search for the truth because this is a book of truth. If one goes there to find something in it to destroy this book that person will find what he’s looking for, not that what he found is true but it’s true to his mind because he makes it his truth to do the dirty work he intent it for. No matter how many times a person prove it’s in there this person who went to the word of God with improper intent will never see it. I’m not putting this information up to convince you of anything  because it would take an act of God to open your eyes, but the Christian who is on the fence because of listening to people like you who don’t know that they don’t know. You have convinced yourself that The Holy Trinity is not found in the bible and nothing I say will change that no amount of evidence will convince you.

I’ll repost an earlier commit just to start from the beginning so we can both be clear where we are and where we are going with this.

Disappearinghead, another one of the many things you say should be stricken from Christianity is The Holy Trinity. Now this doctrine is claimed by many to be the working of the Church of Rome and Constantine, but I intend to prove through scripture that the doctrine of the trinity is implied in Old Testament even before the Church at Rome came into existence. This doctrine of the trinity takes much study and prayer before light began to shine from heaven. This first place that the trinity is implied is in the structure of King Solomon’s temple. In the construction of this temple nothing was left to man’s imagination, every detail is to be constructed by the blue-print that God designed.

Let take a closer look at the design of the foundation of this temple that God Himself designed and see if we can get our first peep at the trinity design by God and placed as the foundation of His temple. The temple is described in [1 Kings 7:21-25]:

“And he set up the pillars in the porch of the temple: and he set up the right pillar, and called the name thereof Jachin: and he set up the left pillar, and called the name thereof Boaz. And on top of the pillars was lily work: so was the work of the pillars finished. And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, and his height was five cubits: and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about. And under the brim of it round about there were knops compassing it, ten in a cubit, compassing the sea round about: the knops were cast in two rows, when it was cast. It stood upon twelve oxen, there three looking toward the north, and three looking toward the west, and three looking toward south, and three looking toward the east: and the sea was set above upon them, and all there parts were inward. [1 Kings 7:21-25]

First notice that in the foundation of this structure God is represented by three beings, these three beings are always presented as one. There were three beings seeing into the four corners of the earth now the only being that could see in the four corners of the earth is God himself. Now when this God of the temple is depicted in the foundation of the temple He is seen as three beings. Now if the trinity was created by Constantine and the pope how does it find its way into the bible thousands of years before The Church of Rome came into existence? Why is not God represented as one being seeing into all four corners of the earth, since most believe that He is only one being, or why not two or four? It had to be three, which represents The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit.

Now this is just part of scripture that implied that there’s a trinity I have many more right out of scripture to prove that the trinity is scripture and was implied long before the Church of Rome ever was. I don’t want to run ahead of you on this most important subject so I’ll wait for your response and see if it was Constantine who invented the trinity or was it in the bible before Constantine or the Church of Rome were even born.

The triune God that placed His identity on the foundation of His temple is also the God who created this earth and the entire universe. After first identifying Himself in the foundation of His temple the creator again identified Himself in the creation of the earth.  The place of the earth in the solar system is another identifying mark of who its creator is did you that triune God place our world as third planet from the Sun?  There’s that number 3 that we are about to see a lot of and the places that it shows up is amazing. The Triune God that created the earth enters His creation to set the stage for restoring it. In that process He must be slain the [serpent bruises heel] so Satan have Him killed. But before they kill Him He delivers a very important message to the on lookers he says “just as Johna was in the belly of the great fist three days so shall the Son of Man be in the heart of the earth for three days.”

There’s that #3 again in the most important event in the world of mankind, everything Jesus did He did in the name of the three of the triune God, many of the thing he did had to be in triplicate so each day represents a day in the earth for each one in the Godhead. As they were taking Him to the place of execution a place called The Skull Jesus fell three times one blow to each one in the godhead, why didn’t He fall two or five times, it had to be three. They didn’t just strike Jesus, the three or one and experience everything together. Before Jesus when to His death He prayed to the Father to remove this cup, how many times he prayed, he prayed three times. Do you see how in all these major events he does them in triplicate? At His crucifixion [and this a very major event] how many do we see being crucified? There are three! Another major event was when Joseph lost God’s Son [I know that most have been one heck of an experience for Joseph] it took them how many days to find Him? It took three days! Satan temped the Lord in the wildness He was temple three times, again all three were there so the temptation was again in triplicate. One thing you can say for the 3 they are all ways there for each other! When they finally finish beating Him until He was unrecognizable, what hour did they kill Him, you guessed it. The Third Hour! O how I love that 3, they are always faithful!

Jesus raised three people from the dead; know I know that the three He raised from the dead would call this a MAJOR event! And there’s that faithful 3 again!  When they were abusing Jesus Peter was so afraid he denied even knowing Jesus. How many times did Peter deny know God, 3 times, it had to be three times because all three were there, that 3 always faithful! After the Son of God walked out of the grave he asked Peter do you Me, Peter confirms his love to Jesus but what about the other two they were denied too. So Jesus ask him to confirm his love two more times, now all three are satisfied that Peter still love them.

Now I’m just scratching the surface here I have much more information bit I think this will get the ball rolling! 

The Same Three That Is Seeing Into The Four Corners Of The Earth In The Foundation Is The Same Three That Was Always Faithful Here!

13. r-o-y profile image54
    r-o-yposted 11 years ago

OTHER EXAMPLES OF THE IMPROTANCE OF THE NUMBER THREE
    It was a three day journey” into the wilderness to complete the separate God’s people from Egypt. “And they said, the God of the Hebrews hath met with us: let us go we pray thee, “three days” journey into the desert, and sacrifice unto the LORD our God; lest he fall upon us with pestilence, or with the sword. [Exo 5:3]. Why would they need to go“three” day’s journey into the desert, why not two or five? It had to be “three.”
    The Lord’s guarantee to Abraham to fulfill his promise.
    “And the Lord said unto him, I am the Lord that brought thee out of ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it. And he said Lord GOD, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it? And he said unto him, take Me an heifer of three years old and a she goat of three years old and a ram of “three years old” and a turtledove, and a young pigeon. [Gen 15:7-9].
    Do you see why you can’t remove the Holy Trinity from the word just by twisting a few scriptures or trying to remove them? The only way you can remove the Trinity from scripture is to rewrite the whole bible, the Jehovah’s Witness finally figured this out back in the 1960’s. So if you intend to remove the Trinity from the Word of God, you will have to do like the Jehovah’s Witness and write you own version of the bible!
    In Genesis 18:2 “three” persons appeared to Abraham.
    “And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; and he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him; and when he saw them he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground. [Gen 18:1-2].
    Three months after the Israelites left Egypt they met the Lord. Three days after that Moses went into the mountain to receive The Ten commandments. God instituted three holy feast. They was to build a tabernacle three cubits high. There is a three day waiting period before one is made clean after touching a dead body.
    Three denotes divine perfection that’s why the number three is associated with the Godhead, three persons in one God. That’s why the Seraphim cry Holy, Holy, Holy one for Holy Father, one for Holy Son and for Holy Spirit. Anything less than three Holies would have been short of the triune Holiness of The triune God. These angels stand in the presence of God; they know that He is a triune being. Even their wings are in three sets.
    The spies brought back fruit from the promise land to show how good it was. How many types of fruit did they bring back? They brought back three type of fruit: Grapes, figs, pomegranates. [Num 13:23]. As witness to the divine perfection of land that was given by the hand of The Perfect Triune God.
    “And the LORD said unto Moses, go unto the people, and sanctify them today and tomorrow, against the “third day” for the “third day” the LORD will come down in the sight of all the people upon mount Sinai. [Exo 19:11].

The Triune Temple
    The Trinity is imbedded in the temple. In the Holy of Holies there was a cube each. The temple had cube of twenty cubes. Each of these twenty had three parts to it.These parts are: The Court, the Holy Place and the Sanctuary. There were three chambers around the temple. The Brazen Sea had threethousand baths with a line ofthirtycubits with three hundred knops. [1 Kings 7:24]. Its foundation were twelve oxen (3x4); three looking north, three lookingwest, three looking south, and threelookingeast.
    Not only in the word of God stamp with the Trinity, but the whole of creation have the Mark of The Trinity? When I first enter the field electronic one of things I thought was amazing was the fact that only three dots striking the screen was responsible for the beautiful color picture on the screen. And on top of that it take only “three” basic colors [red, blue and green] to produce all the different hues. Yes we have a whole universe designed around the important number three the number of perfection, the number of God! The number of the resurrection! The number of the Godhead!
    If God is truly triune then we expect to see it in man, who is in His image, not only in man, but in His whole creation. The creation should reflect its creator! If God is triune and He wanted His people to know it, wouldn’t He at least put it right there in the open for all to see, for those who really cared to look. And knowing that Satan would one day deceive the whole inhabited earth (except for the very elect) with his imitation of the real Holy Heavenly Trinity of God? Would God leave us to grope in the dark in such an important matter? No! God would mark it on every sign post possible. Surely a loving Father would that for His children. But the children have the freedom to either read the signs or ignore them for whatever reason.
    Take the time to read signs that are posted for your safe arriver to heavenly home or you will get lost on the highway of life. God showed me that I was not to get caught up in the denominational thing. Each denomination is dug into their doctrinal trenches. Even when shown the truth, they will fight tooth and nail to defend the error of their false doctrine. One must be free man made creeds; it is these creeds that sometimes keep people from looking for the truth for themselves. The only true Church is the Church Jesus Christ. Of this church I am a member! I’ nondenominational!
    The trinity of God is the image of God in man! But well come back to this later.
    Let’s first take a look at the testimony of the physical universe that is man’s home.
    Scientific discoveries continually testified to the triune universe
    The universe is a beautiful piece of mathematical genius, even in its fallen state. It screams of a loving and caring intelligent designer. A designer that took care to put laws into place so that the children could even co-create with Him to furnish their home to their taste. “How wonderful are the works of thy hands [Ps.40:5]
    The known universe includes untold billions of suns and probably orbiting planets, in other word billions of worlds. The science I’m speaking of is the study of the laws and mechanism of these worlds, including our own. Science has some very important things to tell us about marvelous home. The overall result of their study [and they are in agreement] is that the universe is triune! They state that matter [the building blocks of the universe] exist as:
    1. Matter= substance that constituting the universe: the material substance of the universe has mass, occupies space, and is convertible to energy.
    2. Ether= electromagnetic medium: a medium believe to fill the atmosphere and outer space and carry electromagnetic waves.
    3. Energy= the capacity to do work.
    Of all millions of different forms, all the trees, people, animals, houses, clouds in the sky, our computers we love so much, the cars we love to drive, everything we can imagine all made of these three things!
    Even the water that sustain life on earth exist in three states; solid, liquid, and gas. Coincidence? I don’t think so. Sign post baby!
    The newlyweds feel so complete in each other’s arms exchanging love between the two of them. But as time goes on they begin to feel that something is missing. The trinity is incomplete. Then they realize that they need another to share this wonderful experience of love. They realize they need a baby to make it complete. They have a baby, now there is three a way exchange of love, the trinity is complete! Father, mother and child! Another coincidence? God is a family that is why the family is the most important institution on earth. All is triune!

14. r-o-y profile image54
    r-o-yposted 11 years ago

If God is triune even if didn’t see it stamped on the whole of creation [which we do] one would expect to see it man who is in his image. Or how else would he be in the image of his creator? God is a triune being and man who is in His image is also a triune being. There is not much that Pagan and Christian world agree on, but the one thing that both agree on is that man is a triune being.People who refuse to believe God is a triune being readily admit that His image on earth is.
    “And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly: and I pray and I pray your whole spirit soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our LORD Jesus Christ.” [1Th 5”:23]

This verse of scripture shows the complete man in God’s image is a triune being. Even as his spirit and body separates at death, his spirit looks with faith to uniting itself with his newly resurrected body to complete him again. The bible says Jesus grew as any other child, so He a triune being like the rest of his brothers and sisters. If Jesus was God as most Christians believe that God on earth was triune. The bible says Christ change not. If He was a triune being then, he still is today.

THE BODY
    “There are also celestial bodies and bodies’ terrestrial: but the glory the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.” [Corin 15:40]
    This part of our being is of the physical earth. To function in a physical world, to open and close doors, pick up a fork to eat with, to do physical things in a physical world. But if man were only physical, he would only be able to communicate in the physical. He wouldn’t have the ability to communicate with God in the spirit world; he would be limited to the physical. But God had a remedy for that!

THE SPIRIT
    So the physical man would be incomplete, he must have a way of communicating with his creator who is spirit. He must also be spirit! God put a spirit in man so there could be two way communications. Without that spirit, God could still hear from man but man could not hear from God. The spirit is the innermost being of the person. It is the most sacred place. It is the place where the Holy Spirit stes up His throne in the believer.

“know ye not that ye are the temple of the living God, that the spirit of God dwelleth in you? [Corin 3:16]
    This is the holy place where God and man meet. Now, at this point man is two beings in one. But there is a third being he needs to complete him.

The Soul
    The soul is what really integrates the spirit and the body, and becomes the personality. And the man becomes a living soul, in the image of his creator. It is the soul that keeps the spirit and body in balance, or allows it to get out of balance. It is in the soul where battle of the carnal flesh body [earthly body] and the spirit [heavenly body] is fought. It is the seat of human emotions and his reasoning mind. If the soul is fed on the spiritual food of heaven, and denied the lust of the flash, then the spirit grows strong in the Lord. But, if the soul feeds on lustful things of the physical carnal world [sex, money, fame etc…] then the fleshly body takes over, then the whole trinity of that man is led to destruction.

Everything I’ve presented to you is scriptural and easy to understand, the way God intended it to be. I didn’t twist scripture or take it out of its context. Anytime it gets too complicated, too hard to understand stop and ask yourself, is this how God intended it to be , so hard to understand? Remember Jesus didn’t go to the educated scribes, priest, and philosophers. No, He took His message to uneducated fishermen, tentmakers, and carpenters.

It is the weak where God shows His strength, it is in the uneducated where He takes the foolish things of this world to confuse the wise. The weak and uneducated is sometimes less proud than the powerful and the educated. When I was in my alcoholic years I use to attend AA meetings, there was one thing they kept stressing [I didn’t understand it then but as time went on I would see the wisdom in it.] It’s called the AA KISS it’s an acronym for ‘keep it simple stupid’ so let’s keep is simple and easy for all to understand.

The number three rule the vegetation kingdom. There three types of vegetation: grass, herbs and trees [Gen 1:11].
    There three kind of light of lights in the sky: the sun, the moon and the stars [Gen I:16].
    There are three kind of animals: fist, foul and land animals.
    \There are three states of matter [solid, liquid and gas].
    Our world is the third planet form the sun.

These are only some of thing in the universe and the bible, God use to direct the searching soul to the truth. If the Trinity was of pagan origin would God mark His whole creation with the mark of the beast? You know the answer. How could He be any clearer? Those with a love of the truth can’t miss it. Those who continue to defend a tradition will miss it. The only way we can find the truth is to come to the word of God looking for the truth, and not “my” but “God’s” truth.

Everything is simple and strait forward and easy to understand. You don’t need to know Greek or take a class in Hebrew to understand it. Three is three in every language. There are many more examples I can bring out from the bible and the physical creation but if this is not enough I don’t know what it will take open blind eyes.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)