jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are dogs telepathic? Because mine seems to be able to make me do things when he

1. Tony the writer profile image72
    Tony the writerposted 6 years ago

Are dogs telepathic? Because mine seems to be able to make me do things when he wants me to.

2. jandee profile image58
    jandeeposted 6 years ago

Without any doubt dogs are telepathic-too many examples to illustrate this but I do believe they are,

3. DIYmyOmy profile image73
    DIYmyOmyposted 6 years ago

Dogs are not only telepathic, they have many other paranormal skills, including (but not limited to):

* The ability to create, with nothing more than a pathetic continence, the desire in humans to give them treats.

* The ability to sleep pressed up against a human in a way that denies said human any hope of falling asleep, and yet that human *will do nothing* but lie there, unable to disturb the dog.

There are more--what paranormal skills does *your* Canine-American companion possess?

4. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image60
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 6 years ago

Dogs can certainly pick up on the slightest of our movements and are very sensitive to environmental cues. Your dog has learned how to get the responses he wants from you, not through telepathy or a knowledge of classical and operant conditioning, but through experimentation! Dogs learn very quickly which behaviors are rewarding and repeat them. You can use this to your advantage to train your dog and modify his behavior if you want to.

5. dahoglund profile image81
    dahoglundposted 6 years ago

Alber5t Payson Terhune who srote dog stories and was considered something of an expert on dogs believed that they were. I have reservations on the subject.I think dogs are very acute at reading body language and also learn to sense your moods.