jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you could be any animal for 1 week, what would you be and why?

1. Froggy213 profile image46
    Froggy213posted 6 years ago

If you could be any animal for 1 week, what would you be and why?

2. debbie roberts profile image82
    debbie robertsposted 6 years ago

There are so many stunning animals in the world to choose from!!
    I think I'd most like to be a bird for a week. Imagine being able to fly high and look down on the world and bobbing from garden to garden, always starting the day with a song.
    Hopefully I'd also be able to keep some of my human wisdom, so I'd be aware of traffic and cats!!

3. BlissfulWriter profile image67
    BlissfulWriterposted 6 years ago

Dog.  Some dogs of the well-to-do are treated better and eat better than the poor in certain societies.

4. moonfairy profile image78
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

I would specifically be my golden retriever because he is spoiled rotten!

5. Lastheart profile image65
    Lastheartposted 6 years ago

Froggy213 asked "If you could be any animal for 1 week, what would you be and why? This hub is an answer and I hope it will help you answer it. read more

6. Caleb DRC profile image80
    Caleb DRCposted 6 years ago

Another great question, Froggy.
    It would be either Sea Biscuit, or Secretariate. Not for the glory or fame, but rather to display to the world how God created such a magnificent animal.

7. Sunshyne1975 profile image85
    Sunshyne1975posted 6 years ago

I would be the American Bald Eagle. In my opinion they are the most beautiful bird. They are majestic and graceful. They live in awesome mountain ranges and fly high above all other creatures. They are able to see and enjoy so much from the sky that most others will never be blessed to see.

8. profile image0
    thesoulsremedyposted 6 years ago

A Bald Eagle. The ability to sore above the storms...

9. owhorspecial profile image65
    owhorspecialposted 6 years ago

I rather be a sheep with a Good Shepherd, Because there's a 100% provision and protection.