jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Are you a cat person, a dog person, or something more exotic?

1. smw1962 profile image79
    smw1962posted 4 years ago

Are you a cat person, a dog person, or something more exotic?

What type of animal do you prefer, cats, dogs, or something else?

2. jravity1 profile image69
    jravity1posted 4 years ago

You my friend must not have seen my hub. It should explain.

3. Sherry Hewins profile image95
    Sherry Hewinsposted 4 years ago

I love all my furry little friends. I'm more attached to my dogs, but I don't like to go without a cat in the house. I'm also a fan of fish and reptiles.

4. nanderson500 profile image84
    nanderson500posted 4 years ago

I prefer dogs. My family has always been a dog family. I am not a cat hater though. I've never understand folks that despise cats. They seem like interesting critters, but I'm not sure they would fit very well in my life.

5. MPG Narratives profile image60
    MPG Narrativesposted 4 years ago

I'm a dog person but I do love most animals.

6. Peanutritious profile image61
    Peanutritiousposted 4 years ago

I love Cats and Dogs but if I was only allowed one of them for pets I would choose Cats. I love the way they're independent and so beautiful to look at. Whenever I walk past a house with a Cat in the window it lifts my mood!
    Dogs are wonderful too but they are rather like children, they take more looking after. Cats are more laid back and de stress me!

7. Theophanes profile image98
    Theophanesposted 4 years ago

I spent a time favoring cats but right now I am really into chickens. I got a flock for laying some good eating eggs and another flock of Seramas (the smallest chickens in the world that get roughly the size of a soda can) which are purely pets. They're wonderful and quirky and a blast to raise. In the past I spent many years raising fancy rats, which technically are still my favorite little pets, but I developed bad allergies to them and have been searching for something to fill that void for quite a while now. The Seramas are doing very well at filling it. smile I don't dislike dogs but I feel like if you have one it should have a job.... mine has two... protecting the chickens from predators during the day and protecting me from anyone that may harm me. She's a wonderful creature and I love her but if I didn't have work for her I wouldn't have her.

8. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image80
    KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 4 years ago

I am a dog person.  There's something about that unconditional love.

9. Necessity profile image60
    Necessityposted 4 years ago

I am a dog person however my family and I currently co-exist with three cats, a rabbit, a guinea pig, a turtle and a gecko.  Not one single dog in the bunch.

10. Shawn Scarborough profile image84
    Shawn Scarboroughposted 4 years ago

I have had many pets including dogs, cats, and fish.  I am definitely a dog person though.  I love taking my dog to the park or for a walk.