jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What do you do to improve your creativity?

1. Anishpat profile image79
    Anishpatposted 5 years ago

What do you do to improve your creativity?

2. Bazmak profile image59
    Bazmakposted 5 years ago

I find changing my surroundings tends to improve my creativity.

3. profile image0
    Olde Cashmereposted 5 years ago

I'll sometimes rearrange things and hang up different framed posters, etc. I enjoy creating art so reading good instruction books is of great help. Listening to many genres of music is also an excellent outlet if you are a musician.

4. Stina Caxe profile image87
    Stina Caxeposted 5 years ago

Music helps, taking a walk, or taking a bath or brainstorming.  I think the best thing though is just constantly writing.  I try to write all the time about different things.  I am more serious here and with my school work, but I often use personal writing as an emotional outlet and I also write silly stories about my friends to entertain them.

5. profile image0
    Moeskyposted 5 years ago

I find that just being constantly aware is the greatest inspiration. The world around us is full of creative beauty - made by man or nature. Everything can inspire a new perception, and if you're open to a new perception then creativity flows naturally from that.

6. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 5 years ago

I usually make lists. Often times I'll be stuck on one idea that isn't working. So, by writing it down, I get it out of my head, allowing my brain to pursue new ideas. Forcing yourself to build a list with a specific number goal also gives you a larger pool of ideas to pick from later.

7. Beata Stasak profile image84
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

Excitement of something new... meeting new people, exporing new landscape and learning something new and trying to do something new...it all opens new door how you see and experience the world around you...it opens door to your imagination and there you are...creative thoughts just start to flow out of you....

8. Beata Stasak profile image84
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

'You really think this is possible? All I have now is one blond woman who thinks I am special.' There was something in her that made him to write, to open his heart and tap into his imaginative side.. read more

working