Should I contact the HR resourcer who had asked me about being interested in cer

1. dazzlede profile image60
    dazzledeposted 7 years ago

Should I contact the HR resourcer who had asked me about being interested in certain other job than

Or wait because otherwise they may think I am desperate? Anyone on the HR side wishes to give some tips on how the HR mind works?

2. dazzlede profile image60
    dazzledeposted 7 years ago

To complete the question...should I contact them within a day of expressing interest if there has been no response as yet....that is after they emailed me immediately after applying for the original position?

3. delaneyworld profile image78
    delaneyworldposted 6 years ago

What I would do is write a thank you letter.  Thank them for their time and consideration.  Within this short email or letter, give a quick highlight of your qualifications and your interest.  It is important to keep the line of communication open.  This will help to keep you uppermost in their mind should they have a job that fits your qualifications.  I would then say maybe write in a couple of weeks to check in - maybe send them an article you read they might find of interest, etc.  That way you keep that communication and are providing something as well.

Good luck!

working