jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

New Hubber requesting advice

1. HazelPever profile image59
    HazelPeverposted 5 years ago

New Hubber requesting advice

Can any one of the more experienced hubbers tell me what you feel is the key to:
    Attracting readers?
    Increaseing earnings?
    Website and profile advice?
    Anything you feel is essential

2. John1892 profile image69
    John1892posted 5 years ago

I don't think there is a magic bullet answer to that question.  I think it's more important to write about things you know about, feel about and have experienced.  Title is important but eventually you will get followers that enjoy your writing.  Remember " I cannot write like Ernest Hemmingway but I can write like me.  Everyone has something important to say and there are readers that love those topics.  Write for yourself and about things that interest you. You will do fine.  Keep writing.  One day you can take all of your Hubs a create your book!  Good luck.  (by the way, I have not been at it that long either.  Do Not think anyone is getting rich from this)

3. conradofontanilla profile image82
    conradofontanillaposted 5 years ago

I want to help people. I write also to be able to understand things more. I write unlike the way Thomas Aquinas does: Aquinas sees the end at once and constructs the road to it. He is good at constructing the road. I don't go for popular topics.

1. John1892 profile image69
      John1892posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Great way of approaching your writing.  I agree, each time you write you learn more about yourself.  It's a great road to understanding yourself.