jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)

Split a lens in two. this is the new Hub. Am I on the right track?

1. robertzimmerman2 profile image84
    robertzimmerman2posted 3 years ago

This is my first post on this thread and as a transfered Lensmaster I am serious about creating great hubs so I would appreciate any input on the following "from scratch" hub.

http://robertzimmerman2.hubpages.com/hu … s-for-Kids

Hope I posted this properly and thanks in advance!

Bob

1. Barbara Kay profile image86
      Barbara Kayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I didn't have time to read the entire hub, but it looks really good. Yes, you set it up right.

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It looks good, but I feel each drum needs some description to explain what you think each drum is appropriate for.

3. Sparrowlet profile image87
      Sparrowletposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I just read your hub and liked it a lot. Please be aware, though, that threads with links to your hubs are frowned upon at hubpages. I understand that you just wanted the community to check and assure you that you are doing hubs correctly, but keep the policy in mind.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
        Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

This Hub was posted in the "Improving Your Hub" section, which was created for the sole purpose of posting links to your own Hubs and asking for feedback - so he did the right thing.

robertzimmerman2posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I did read the sticky at the top! Been using forums since before the Internet.

2. Sparrowlet profile image87
          Sparrowletposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Ahh, ok! I stand corrected! It is a good thing that avenue is available for us!

2. ladyguitarpicker profile image82
    ladyguitarpickerposted 3 years ago

Bob hope you are on the right track. I like to get a good example to follow.

No pressure then right?

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Paul Ward profile image79
    Paul Wardposted 3 years ago

I'd like to see some info on products - especially what ages items are suitable for.

A few typos spotted: "You can have Family Drum Circle just for the fun of it."    "creatinve "

Thanks Paul, I'm terrible as a proofreadererer!

4. goatfury profile image92
    goatfuryposted 3 years ago

Bob, this looks great.  I would add that I'd love to see the text broken up a bit more with some nice images or video integrated.  This really keeps the readers going along.  I've used this tool repeatedly in my own hubs, and I'm almost religious with it! 

Welcome aboard!

Thanks GF, I appreciate that thought and usually I do so thanks for the reminder.

working