jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Lack of Comment Capsule?

1. aviannovice profile image91
    aviannoviceposted 2 years ago

I have no comments on this, which is very unusual given the comments that I have on my other material.  This is the third day now, where I have nothing:

<snipped>

1. LindaSmith1 profile image61
      LindaSmith1posted 2 years agoin reply to this

The hub is only a few days old.  It is holiday week for Easter. Not every viewer is going to leave a comment.  Comments don't  increase your earnings.

2. bravewarrior profile image95
      bravewarriorposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Deb, there was no comment section on that hub when I read it. Did you delete it by accident?

aviannoviceposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Sha, I must have deleted it by accident.  I was having a LOT of trouble doing this story, as I had to try multiple times to put in photos. When I checked back later, some of the pics had disappeared, too.  I just put in the comment capsule, and checked on all the pics, too.

1. cam8510 profile image98
          cam8510posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Deb, I have had trouble with photos loading.  One thing I found that helps is to immediately save it without waiting to put in the credit info.  Go back and do that after a few seconds.  It seems to be working well for me.

3. Jackie Lynnley profile image91
      Jackie Lynnleyposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I read this Deb and was going to leave a comment and noticed you had no comment section. I did wonder why but it is your option so I figured you had your reason! lol
      Edit and see if you can change it.

I changed it, Jackie, thanks.  HubPages seems to be having issues again?

2. cam8510 profile image98
    cam8510posted 2 years ago

Deb, did you delete the comment capsule,  thinking it was an extra text capsule?  See if a comment capsule can be added back in.  If someone knows the html code,   you might be able to add it that way as well.

Chris, I must have deleted it, and not noticed.  I was having a LOT of trouble doing this piece.

working