jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Ryan Hupfer is looking for the next money-maker to feature

1. Bard of Ely profile image87
    Bard of Elyposted 8 years ago

I have just been featured in Ryan Hupfer's Payout Chronicles having mad well over $100 here, and now he is looking for the next hubber to make their first 100! Could it be that you are the next one to do this and get featured by Hup?

2. ngureco profile image87
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

--------

Bard, Where is the link to Ryan Hupfer's Payout Chronicles?

3. Everyday Miracles profile image91
    Everyday Miraclesposted 8 years ago

http://blog.hubpages.com/2009/04/the-pa … e-account/

I'm doing pretty well, Bard! I'm hoping to have hit that mark within my first three months. In my first week I had one day where I did almost $5, but I have no idea where the clicks came from because I wasn't using channels at the time sad

4. Bard of Ely profile image87

Good luck Everyday Miracles! smile

5. Everyday Miracles profile image91
    Everyday Miraclesposted 8 years ago

Thanks, Bard! I also have Adsense plugged into my blog so it's possible that the clicks came from there, but I don't write there nearly as much as I do here. Go figure!

6. Ryan Hupfer profile image66
    Ryan Hupferposted 8 years ago

http://hubpages.com/u/839016.jpg

Here you go -- I've done 3 of them so far:

http://blog.hubpages.com/category/the-p … hronicles/

If you have earned your first payout and wouldn't mind being interviewed for the HubPages blog by yours truly, just reply to this post and let me know!

Congrats again, Bard!

7. profile image0
    SirDentposted 8 years ago

I got my second one last month.

8. belief713 profile image75
    belief713posted 8 years ago

I'm on my way to receive my third payout from AdSense, averaging about $60/month, it increases each month. Have to filter it to see if it's all from HubPages or elsewhere, but this was the first place I published online - my inspiration!

9. Julie-Ann Amos profile image47
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 8 years ago

I'm not complaining about my earnings

10. Bard of Ely profile image87

Hello again, Hup, and thanks again!

Thanks too to SirDent, belief713 and Julie-Ann for posting here!

11. lindagoffigan profile image61
    lindagoffiganposted 8 years ago

I should reach the first payout by the end of May if I continue to work with Google Analytics to rate the range of earnings and where the earning are coming from.  Noticeably after the HubPage maintenance on April 18, 2009, the earnings seemed to have taken a nose dive.  However, if I continue to write relevant content, consistently, I should have a payoff by the end of May or beginning of June of 2009.

12. Julie-Ann Amos profile image47
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 8 years ago

Without disclosing figures, virtually ALL my adsense comes from hubpages and I get payout "more often than every other month" if I choose to not save it for a bigger cheque...

That's vague enough for adsense and good enough for you to work it out looking at my total no of hubs... ndI haven't been here a year yet.

What I DO do is make a lot on Amazon.  Books seem to sell well off my hubs because I choose them very carefully.

working