jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Are Payments Delayed?

1. prayerpower profile image92
    prayerpowerposted 14 months ago

I didn't receive my commission for the month. Are payments delayed?

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Payments are being issued normally today. Don't forget, you need to have earned at least $50 by the end of June to be issued a payment today. If you reached $50 after, you will be paid next month. smile

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image92
        Wesman Todd Shawposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Christy, are the amazon sales processed later? I noticed I didn't get all the amazon commission earned in the month today.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image87
          Rochelle Frankposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Amazon payments have a longer delay before they are  counted, because they have to allow for cancellations and returns. The totals you see on your monthly account will rarely, if ever match  the payout.

I had forgotten that this is payout day-- on time and my best monthly total ever, by the way.

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image92
            Wesman Todd Shawposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Thanks. I thought it was something like that. I didn't even see the internet for over a year until a few months ago. So I still feel like I just woke up or something.

2. Sue Adams profile image93
    Sue Adamsposted 14 months ago

If you go to the bottom of your "Balance History" page, you'll see that we get paid the HubPages Ad Program earnings for the previous month plus Amazon earnings for 2 months in arrears.
    http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13124070_f1024.jpg

working