Did you see who is on the front page of HubPages tonight?

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (24 posts)
  1. k@ri profile image84
    k@riposted 14 years ago

May with "How to Annoy a Nail Technician"
    Cindyvine with "Chinese sailor finds America before Columbus"; "Hair removed by sausages"; and "One hit wonders"
    Laughing Mom with "No Delivers Pickles and Sadie's Salsa"
    AEvans with "Looking for Freelance"; and "Heart of a Hubber"
    Cris A with "really hot indian chicks. really." and "the first love: mother and child paintings, a tribute to mothers"
    Pest with "The Past Two Weeks"
    Blonde Poet with "What a Woman Wants"
    London Girl with ""Bringing in the May" - the history and culture of the traditional English May Day" and "Obesity epidemic : the ten countries with the fattest people"
    (May, I told you...you have your own day!)
    Christoph Reilly with "Mr Know-It-All Answers Your Sex Questions"
    Everyday Miracles with "Why Sex is Important to Men"
    Sweetie Pie with "How To Make A Quarter Fold Card Out of Recycled Paper"
    marisuewrites with "A Spoiled Carton of Milk"
    pgrundy with "Invasive Job Applications: When to Run, When to Punt"
    I can't go on, but I must...
    Triplet Mom with "I am a People Watcher" and "Conversations With My Children - Round 3"
    Ripplemaker with "Smile: It's Good for the Heart"
    Feline Prophet with "Chocolate with Good Intentions" mmmmm
    Dorsi with "Cash Your Check at Walmart for $3.00"
    spyte with "Why the Cat Lady is Crazy"
    Bard of Ely with "My last day at a Garachico school in Tenerife"
    Jerilee Wei with "The World's Debt To The Hen" and "What We Owe our Readers"
    Ginn Navarre with "Different Time--Same Road"
    Girly-Girl with "Virtual Addiction: The Hidden Dangers of Online Gaming"
    jayb23 with "The Other Side of SubPrime Loans"
    Zsuzsy Bee with "How To Grow 10 Healthy Salad Greens!"
    CS Alexis with "Culinary Jewels Of The Earth, Morel Mushrooms"
    Marie Dwivkidz with "Buying a house in France - The Pitfalls"

I am proud that so many of the people I am fans of are on the front page of HubPages.  Now I am off to read the ones I have not yet become fans of!!! big_smile

1. dingdong profile image57
      dingdongposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's Good smile

2. LondonGirl profile image81
    LondonGirlposted 14 years ago

Feeling smug about two on the list, but in awe of Cindy's 3! And they are all bloody good hubs, too.

3. Everyday Miracles profile image85
    Everyday Miraclesposted 14 years ago

Thanks for pointing that out, k@ri! I always get a kick out of seeing that hub there. It gets a ton of traffic, too! More than half of my daily traffic is that single hub!

4. k@ri profile image84
    k@riposted 14 years ago

I just had to bring it up, most of the front pagers are people I am fans of and very proud of that!

1. Everyday Miracles profile image85
      Everyday Miraclesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You have good taste big_smile

2. marisuewrites profile image59
      marisuewritesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I did not notice my spot on there, wow, but thanks for pointing it out. smile)  very nice of you...

5. mayhmong profile image75
    mayhmongposted 14 years ago

How come I never heard of this???

6. k@ri profile image84
    k@riposted 14 years ago

May, don't you check out the front page before you sign in?  I always do...it is so much fun to find yourself there!  When I saw your hub, it was all I could do to sign in and read it!!!  LOL, it was great!

1. MagicStarER profile image73
      MagicStarERposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, it sure is!  I found myself on the "all topics" page twice already!  I couldn't believe it!  It is certainly good motivation for writing some more!  I finally feel appreciated! 

And you are all right!  I see that my well-chosen fans are all there!  You guys are all awesome!

7. k@ri profile image84
    k@riposted 14 years ago

Everyday Miracles, (may I mention again how much I love your name) I am lucky...I love many great people!

8. mayhmong profile image75
    mayhmongposted 14 years ago

LOL, oh you gotta scroll down to see it. Wow, I feel kinda honored for writing that piece of complaint?

1. Everyday Miracles profile image85
      Everyday Miraclesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ROFLMAO!

Sandman, you need a hot hub, I think smile I've had a few there, including the one currently there (has stayed there all week) and Abrasive Atheists and Contrary Christians smile

9. thranax profile image72
    thranaxposted 14 years ago

Aww no love for me?

I can't share cookies with people who don't love me, unless there new.

~thranax~
    (ps: im you 200th fan, congratz~)

10. profile image0
    TheSandmanposted 14 years ago

So may I ask, how does one one make the FRONT pages?

11. k@ri profile image84
    k@riposted 14 years ago

It is one of the Great HubPages mysteries as to HOW you make the front page...I always check before I sign in.

12. cindyvine profile image70
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

Wow!  I never go to the front page, three, omigod, speechless, which is strange for me!  Glad to see all me mates here as well!

13. ripplemaker profile image77
    ripplemakerposted 14 years ago

Yes, there are so many wonderful hubs to read.  And being featured on the front page is totally cool.  Thanks Kari for celebrating it with everyone!  big_smile

14. aniketgore profile image61
    aniketgoreposted 14 years ago

congrats all

15. Everyday Miracles profile image85
    Everyday Miraclesposted 14 years ago

I have three tonight!

Why Sex is Important to Men, Venomous Snakes of North America: The Vipers, and How to Play Texas Hold'em!

1. profile image48
      badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Make the next one "Sex With a Snake Whilst Playing Cards" and you have a deff hit lol .

1. aniketgore profile image61
        aniketgoreposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL

16. Laughing Mom profile image60
    Laughing Momposted 14 years ago

Sorry,kari. Somehow I missed this one the other night.

17. SweetiePie profile image84
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

This is a great forum topic.  A good hub topic might be:

The featured hubs for (insert the date). 

For instance, each day someone could write an overview of a few of the featured hubs and why they liked these.  Just an idea.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)