jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

I would like for someone to check my article: My Autism Battle.

1. Ivan Hernandez profile image83
    Ivan Hernandezposted 2 months ago

I would like someone to check this article. https://hubpages.com/health/autismbattle. I submitted this application to Letterpile, but they rejected it. Now I have to wait until September to upload it again. I'm such a failure sometimes.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi Ivan.  Remember that even though your Hub got rejected for LetterPile, it's still published on HubPages.com.   

The niche sites, like LetterPile, have higher standards than the main site, so you can write a good Hub and it won't be accepted.  Look at me:  I've been a member of HubPages for years, but less than half my articles have been moved to the niche sites.  So you are not alone.

It takes patience and study to learn how to be successful here, just like it takes patience and study everywhere else.

2. gerimcclym profile image85
      gerimcclymposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Ivan,

Having had a hub rejected for a niche site does not mean you are a failure. I agree with what Marisa says.
      It has taken me quite some time to learn how to write online articles. It is not the same as writing offline. Reading some of the forum posts and threads has been very helpful to me in understanding what it takes to be successful as an online writer. It is an ongoing learning process. Don't be discouraged; keep learning and keep writing and you will get better at it like all of us. By the way, what I thought was one of my best articles was recently rejected by a niche site. It was discouraging because I put so much heart into writing it. I will likely revisit it down the road, work on improving it, and submit it again. I encourage you to do the same.

Best to you on HubPages!

Geri

1. greenmind profile image92
        greenmindposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi Ivan,

I agree with Geri. I think you're one of the better writers on Hub Pages! Give it time and you'll find your feet here. It took me 5 years to get anywhere, and there were LOTS of ups and downs.

Fred

2. Terrielynn1 profile image85
    Terrielynn1posted 2 months ago

Hi, I can't check it. the page said it doesn't exsist.

1. Ivan Hernandez profile image83
      Ivan Hernandezposted 2 months ago in reply to this
    2. Ivan Hernandez profile image83
      Ivan Hernandezposted 2 months ago in reply to this

It does exist.

working