jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Arterial blood pressure

1. Martin Buuri profile image81
    Martin Buuriposted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Arterial blood pressure (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this
        Martin Buuriposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you for your observation Theraggededge.
        https://profiles.uonbi.ac.ke/kaburia/

1. theraggededge profile image99
          theraggededgeposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

If you wrote the material and published it elsewhere, you can't reproduce it at HubPages. It will be flagged as duplicate content. Articles have to be original.

https://hubpages.com/faq/#duplicate_content

You can do it the other way round, i.e. you can publish them here and then publish elsewhere, but there would be no advantage in doing so.

Good mentorship Theraggededge,thanks alot.

2. XBhelliom profile image84
      XBhelliomposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi! there sir, I guess well okay..uhm i've read about your article sir and if you may consider, I noticed that the body(content) of your article doesn't match the title. The title goes "Effect" of muscular exercise to blood pressure, I'd like to ask if you could indicate or show a sample result or BP outcome of a person during rest or doing the harvard's test exercise or when walking or running or doing any physical exertion that requires the muscle. Sir your  topic is really great and a really extensive one and you could put tables or graphs showing a sample person's BP result when on rest, sleeping  and during exercise.. like if you could show if there's a difference on the BP of a person if she's/ he's active or inactive. Does the BP increased with muscular exercise? or did it maintain? any variations from the BP taken at rest? it's a bit of a research work sir,goodluck!
      ps:not so sure if it works but i hope it helps.smile

Very helpful indeed XBhelliom,will try it.Lots of thanks.

2. docashp profile image53
    docashpposted 2 weeks ago

You could include invasive arterial BP monitoring and its waveforms to add some more content.

Thanks for this input Docashp,i had done that initially but it could not be published and so I suspected that their may be so many articles in this area.
      Regards.

3. tritrain profile image82
    tritrainposted 2 weeks ago

Just rewrite what you wrote before.  Your second version may end up being better than the first anyway.

Thank you Tritrain

working