jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: The National Archaeological Museum of Athens...

1. stelaligizaki profile image68
    stelaligizakiposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article The National Archaeological Museum of Athens and the Nazis. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Marisa Wright profile image99
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

The information is interesting but the Hub is too short. 

I suggest you read my Hub on "How to Optimize your Hubs".  You'll find it on the slider on my profile.  HubPages requires high quality, magazine-style articles whereas yours are more like blog posts.  My Hub will help you understand the features necessary.

stelaligizakiposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you a lot for your advice.  I appreciate it. Kind regards, Stella

2. Rupert Taylor profile image100
    Rupert Taylorposted 5 weeks ago

The same issues apply here as I mentioned for your article on liver transplants.

Thank you a lot for your advice. I appreciate it. Regards, Stella.

3. Terrielynn1 profile image94
    Terrielynn1posted 5 weeks ago

This article is too short. There are grammer and spelling errors. wrong form of some words used. What is the point of this piece? it seems to promote the link to the museum. Have you been there? have you seen the statues? I would like more information.

Thank you a lot for your response. I appreciate your comments. Regards, Stella

working