jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Oceans and deep Seas

1. Kulsum Mehmood profile image55
    Kulsum Mehmoodposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Oceans and deep Seas. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Annie Wright profile image79
    Annie Wrightposted 4 weeks ago

Hello,
    After reading your article I've noticed that it is very vague. Maybe you could add a couple of pictures showing the coral reefs, tropical fish, etc. The part about the secrets of the sea you could give more details such as what planes are in the ocean/sea, the Bermuda Triangle mystery, what are the secrets, explain more and instead of 2 capsules use one with a bullet list. What do they harvest from the waters and how is it used, and what do they trade from the waters, can you give more details? Explain a little more. You talk about 5 oceans but what makes them different from one another and the seas. Where did you get your information from, what resources did you use? At the End, I saw where you are conveying the message you want your readers to understand but remember not all your readers believe in God so you might want to change that to "A Higher Power" where the reader can insert their own meaning. You might want to ask the reader to rate the article or insert a poll to engage the reader.

3. Kulsum Mehmood profile image55
    Kulsum Mehmoodposted 4 weeks ago

Dear Annie, thanks for the suggestions. I will follow your suggestions and corrections. And I am sure that this will improve the quality of my article.

Kulsum Mehmoodposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Dear Annie, can you plz guide me once again on helping me get my article quality improved so that it can be featured.

4. theraggededge profile image99
    theraggededgeposted 3 weeks ago

I think your topic is too huge to cover in one article. The problem is that you have to simplify it and so it comes over as written for a six-year old. Why not pick one thing, like The Color of the Ocean and write one in-depth piece on it?

Thanks theraggededge. Maybe I need to re - write the article.

5. Lea Clark profile image71
    Lea Clarkposted 3 weeks ago

According to the rules, you need to specify exact sources (web addresses). Saying Internet is not sufficient. It may be that you quoted some direct language from those sources, inadvertently and the copyright auto-bots are finding those without seeing the phrase in quotes, footnoted, or specifically and properly sourced.

Thanks Lea Clark. Will look into it in detail. Seems difficult now, but I can do and will do it.....

working