jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: The Importance of Testing Your Landing Pages

1. Steve Hamm profile image68
    Steve Hammposted 7 days ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article The Importance of Testing Your Landing Pages (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 7 days agoin reply to this

I have never understood conversions and wish you had given readers a way to actually test their writing so that we could make improvements.

Perhaps you could add an explanation to this article that is simple enough for a dolt like me to understand yet complex enough to do the job?

I'm betting lots of people would like to learn how to do this and that including it would increase your readership tremendously.

2. AliciaC profile image100
    AliciaCposted 7 days ago

The information in your article is interesting. The last sentence and the link give the impression that the hub was designed as an advertisement for your business, however. HubPages doesn't want us to create this type of article.

3. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 days ago

As I explained on the other thread, HubPages does not want articles that are currently published anywhere else online - even if you wrote the original.

However even if you completely rewrote this, it's unlikely it would be published because the last line makes it clear you've written it to promote your business.  Blatant self-promotion is prohibited on Hubpages.

working