jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: How QuickBooks In The Cloud Making Preparation.

1. Janet Waston profile image47
    Janet Wastonposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article How QuickBooks In The Cloud Making Preparation Of Audit Easy For CPAs (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. AliciaC profile image100
    AliciaCposted 4 weeks ago

Hi, Janet. I'm afraid there are multiple problems with your article. The English errors make parts of the article hard to understand. (The title has an English error, too.) The link is promoting the place where you work and isn't allowed on HubPages. In addition, you've published most of the article on two other sites. HubPages wants unique content.

3. UnnamedHarald profile image97
    UnnamedHaraldposted 4 weeks ago

Hi "Janet". I must say, you bear a striking resemblance to the woman found here: http: //www.ssg.co.uk/images/illustrations/cat_health_consultancy.jpg

4. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 4 weeks ago

I'm afraid your English is so bad, even the title doesn't make sense.   Your bio says you are in the US but I find that hard to believe, frankly. 

It's against the rules on HubPages to promote your own business, anyway, so it will be impossible to get this article approved even if you get an English native speaker to correct all your mistakes.

working