This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Tough time picking categories

1. profile image0
    Janettaposted 9 years ago

Anybody else have a tough time deciding what category to put a hub under? Some just never seem to fit just right into one particular spot...

2. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 9 years ago

Actually, yeah, I do.

In fact, I pick my categories based on what I've explored in one Hub in relation to another, maybe branch them out.

Though, I tend to do a "suite" of Hubs, so I'm not your atypical user. Not that I'm special, I'm just saying...I'm nuts.

Nuts...nuggets...I need to read those.

wink

Lurve,
    lxxy

3. Beth100 profile image74
    Beth100posted 9 years ago

I am experiencing the same issues that you are encountering. I find that the hubs that I am writing, or the ones that I have written, can fall into several categories.  It's a matter of placing it in the one that actually makes sense...but it still doesn't mean that it's in the right category. Confused yet?!? big_smile

4. profile image0
    Janettaposted 9 years ago

I know exactly what you mean Beth--I sit there and stare at the categories thinking the subject doesn't fit any of them.

1. JamaGenee profile image82
      JamaGeneeposted 9 years agoin reply to this

You aren't alone, Beth and Janetta.

2. ripplemaker profile image84
      ripplemakerposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Me too.

5. Julie-Ann Amos profile image66
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 8 years ago

Paul please can we add Bugatti to the auto makes?

working