jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I've just finished a new hub, and I'm experiencing something that I've never exp

1. fastfreta profile image80
    fastfretaposted 8 years ago

I've just finished a new hub, and I'm experiencing something that I've never experienced before. My

My hubscore is dropping like a stone, I don't understand.  Please help.  This is my latest hub, and I've never had this happen before.

2. Tamarii2 profile image59
    Tamarii2posted 8 years ago

Sometimes its what you put it under.Go back to edit and change the begining like the section heading ...etc education....tips ...etc it worked for me when I changed to writing..etc.Headings...catergories-------enjoying the journey..peace

3. shirleybill profile image56
    shirleybillposted 8 years ago

I have not personally viewed your hub, but you may want to think about the content:
    What is your hub about?
    Is it just rambling?
    Does it have content?
    Character?
    Google Ad words?
    Is it oriented to adults only?
    Is is racist?
    There are many factors that can have an effect on your hub.

4. Kmadhav profile image56
    Kmadhavposted 8 years ago

Don't get panic about your hub score. Its changes in a day many times. Just keep  one thing in mind while making a good hub is quality and unique content is the one of the big factors of hub score .

Cheers.....

5. rmshdc profile image60
    rmshdcposted 8 years ago

Some of my hubPages have reached 99 ranked, and dropped to 46 in the same.  For example this hubPages:

http://hubpages.com/hub/teertha-1-telugu-actress

It reached 99 rank several times, despite this was not one of my best one!  I have even better HubPages than this.

As pointed out by other answers, the rank changes - it goes up and down.  But if you noticed, in your account (statistics page), the ranks average will hover around 75.  I have a feeling that HubPages, they have set this rank as an average.  If some hubpages reach higher rank, the other pages ranked down to make my mean rank to come around at 75.  Currently my mean ranking is 74.  Sometimes it goes up to 76.  I have not seen the avg. rank to cross over 80 or 90 to me.  About others, I have no idea!

6. ratnaveera profile image67
    ratnaveeraposted 8 years ago

If you want to get high scores you should avoid plagiarism and your content should be original and contain at least 400 to 500 words. You also need to add enough number of tags. Avoid posting glamour pictures in your HubPages. Try to post in multiple topics, If you are a new hubber, try to publish weekly two hubs and leave weekly six or eight comments. All these will increase your HubScore. Best Wishes! Every new Hub starts only with 49 or 50 and its score increases step by step according to its quality.

7. soni2006 profile image79
    soni2006posted 8 years ago

Please don't worry about this small thing. I have been at hubpages for the last two years and I have experienced this several times. Your hubscore will drop for the first few hours and then will go up after some time. Even after reachig the 100 mark at hubpages a few days back, I am experiencing the same thing, so be positive and publish more and more hubs to increase your hub score. Best of luck.

Closed to reply

working