jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I am a new hubber so i just wanted to know whether we will egt paid for our writ

1. profile image45
    sshikhar2007posted 8 years ago

I am a new hubber so i just wanted to know whether we will egt paid for our writing?

If so how is it gonna be paid since i am doing the writing stuff here for some money.

2. profile image0
    barryliamposted 8 years ago

Hi sshikhar2007, The way you make money on hubpages is by displaying ads on your hubs and when people click on them you will earn a bit. For more details visit this hub http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-make-a-g … n-Hubpages read it all but take note of the how to make money bit.

Hope I helped you a little

3. Springboard profile image81
    Springboardposted 8 years ago

I've not been here long, but I think it would be safe to say that your first order of business is to write. Not just anything, but something thougtful or thought-provoking, something insightful or helpful, something fictional or entertaining. At the end of the day, regardless of how many clicks, or whatever SEO techniques you might use, or however many affiliates you may have, none of it is going to have any sort of a payoff if the writing itself is not good.

So write. Learn about how to effectively use HubPages—there's a ton of information around. And write some more.

A doctor doesn't get paid to cut until he at least knows how to hold the scalpel. Even then...he's got to make the RIGHT cut.

4. Steppeno profile image76
    Steppenoposted 8 years ago

I have only been writing for HubPages for 5 short weeks, but in that time I have witnessed a huge jump in my Google AdSense account... You need to be sure to set up your AdSense account if you haven't already, but like Springboard says... Writing quality articles for your readers should be your main goal to attract readers to your work. This is actually one of the best sites I've written for that helps you understand where the money you are making is coming from. You have access to some of the most valuable information available for promoting your work, as well as writing profitable articles on the Internet today... Your fellow Hubbers ! A simple site search on HubPages will reveal all the information you could possible want to know about being a successful writer on the Internet... But you have to realize that it takes time to develope your craft as well as your readership, and only time and experience will teach you that.

5. rmshdc profile image60
    rmshdcposted 8 years ago

Dear new hubbers!
    Welcome.  When I started 18-months ago, I had similar apprehensions... You will receive money for your efforts in HubPages.  But remember hubpages directly does not pay you.  You need to sign up with affiliates - the most important being Google's ADSENSE, then others like Amazon, Ebay etc.

Please read the below FAQ for details.
    http://hubpages.com/faq/#royalties

6. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

I don't agree with Barry or the advice he gives in his Hub. The easiest way to explain is to share my own experience:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Passive-Income-Online

working