jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (30 posts)

How Much Do YOu Make Per Month On Hubpages?

1. foreclosure2010 profile image51
    foreclosure2010posted 8 years ago

Just thought I would ask to get a few ideas on were I stand in relation to other more experienced Hubbers.

1. Mark Knowles profile image61
      Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago in reply to this
    2. Julie-Ann Amos profile image46
      Julie-Ann Amosposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Amazon's really variable, ebay only now starting to build up into a guaranteed 2 figures a month, and adsense well into 3 figures STERLING a month.

Not sure if that helps any though.

foreclosure2010posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yes ,that is very good information
        I noticed your profile page  has a google page rank of four.Thats awesome.

3. compu-smart profile image81
      compu-smartposted 8 years ago in reply to this

This hub will give you a rough idea..
      http://hubpages.com/hub/Earning-Money-O … Statistics
      This hub also will help you earn more.
      http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-Hubs-Recomm … e-Earnings

Good luck:)

2. ajcor profile image60
    ajcorposted 8 years ago

not enough.....

3. thranax profile image28
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

I make some kind of figure neutral.

I think of it as a seed, small and useless but slowly growing into something beautiful.

~thranax~

4. ajcor profile image60
    ajcorposted 8 years ago

that's quite poetic thranax....

1. thranax profile image28
      thranaxposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Lol I think so. Apparently, your not as satisfied by your earnings, or so I am guessing ^_^;;;.

~thranax~

1. ajcor profile image60
        ajcorposted 8 years ago in reply to this

It is that is just soooo slow.... (altho to be perfectly honest i didn't really get into writing hubs until approx. last September 08) I am up to $93.00 adsense ($93/114=$1.23 per hub) plus $2.40 on ebay, so I am hoping - after reading all the forum posts - that this will improve once I have received my first payout and that there will be more frequent cheques in the mail!

1. thranax profile image28
          thranaxposted 8 years ago in reply to this

For Hubs to Earnings you doing better then me I think ( head math for the lose). I plan on that increasing though and my god it will, so far for the last forever i been at this rate: lower, Higher, Same, Higher, Same, Higher... I hope that still keeps doing that!

~thranax~

5. kmackey32 profile image80
    kmackey32posted 8 years ago

I make mearly pennys so far, but then again im still fairly new.

6. profile image50
    badcompany99posted 8 years ago

My earnings for June are 7 times my earnings for May and April was even lower. It does grow if you do your sums right !

yes I think I read some place that hubpages gets many millions of visitors a day,thats sounds good to me

7. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 8 years ago

I've detailed my average monthly earnings for the last two years on  my hub about How To Improve Your Hub Earnings. There's also a poll showing what  site users have reported for monthly performance.

8. Drew Breezzy profile image79
    Drew Breezzyposted 8 years ago

cents for my sense

9. Isela profile image60
    Iselaposted 8 years ago

Slowly, but improving.

10. girly_girl09 profile image68
    girly_girl09posted 8 years ago

Last month I made 75ish. This month it looks as though I'll make almost $100 exactly (I'm at 94.35 for this month now). I made $0.00 from Amazon last month. This month I'm at $40ish. eBay rejected me, so I earn nothing from them. Their loss! wink

As long as I make $100 via Adsense so I can reach payout every month, I've met my goals. Anything above and beyond is a bonus, IMO.

Everyone says earnings start to snowball after 3-6 months and I'm really looking forward to see what happens with my hubs!

1. ajcor profile image60
      ajcorposted 8 years ago in reply to this

you seem to be doing really well for two months onboard hub pages! congrats

2. anjalichugh profile image80
      anjalichughposted 8 years ago in reply to this

That's an amazing figure in just 2 months.

3. foreclosure2010 profile image51

Yes adsense sounds good,I found out amazon cookie durations only last 24 hours so it is really a tough conversion.When a visitor clicks through to Amazon if they do not purchse in 24 hours then you do not get credit. BUMMER

11. Lissie profile image83
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Over $300/month Adsense, <$100 month in ebay and amazon combined - very variable but i haven't really focussed on them yet either

Yes good,your adsense placement hub looks like a stud hub

2. creativeMind profile image41
      creativeMindposted 8 years ago in reply to this

is it consistent or varying?

12. profile image49
    CabinGirlposted 8 years ago

I would get more if I didnt have to share mine smile

13. pauljorg profile image62
    pauljorgposted 8 years ago

I post on Hubpages because it's fun. But I hope you guys know that the money you are making on Hubpages really is pennies compared to what you could make building your own blogs or sites with a similar amount of content. It really is pennies.

I have 17 Hubs and get about $30 a month. If I built 17 pages of content on a blog of my own after doing proper niche and keyword research, I'd be making $150 a month easily. Hubs are like a coffee break for me.

14. Mrvoodoo profile image61
    Mrvoodooposted 8 years ago

From HubPages:

$36 Adsense last month and about $25 eBay, which is not too bad, and I hope to see an increase this month again.

15. nobama is better profile image53
    nobama is betterposted 8 years ago
  16. prasannasutrave profile image42
    prasannasutraveposted 8 years ago

Nearly $15/month from hubpages.

17. Frederick Green profile image90
    Frederick Greenposted 2 years ago

I write on HubPages because it's fun and I do it in my spare time. I don't hope to get any money because I have plenty from being a neuro doctor, owner of the two largest hospitals in my country and the owner of a worldwide health food and supplements company. I usually just write when I'm bored or stressed or when I want to share particular experiences. I write on a couple of other websites and even the most successful on the website still don't make nearly enough for me. I would suggest getting a proper job if you need money but it's a good way to start.

working