jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Are Indian women the most beautiful?

1. shailini profile image56
    shailiniposted 9 years ago

While googling around, I stumbled upon few articles which said that the Indian women are the best-looking kind and men dream about having an Indian wife.

I am curious about what guys think about this. Are Indian Women the most beautiful in the world?

I will appreciate if you provide your opinion. Thanks

2. Isabella Snow profile image86
    Isabella Snowposted 9 years ago

This is said about women from everywhere, just depends who you are asking.

3. Kenny Wordsmith profile image85
    Kenny Wordsmithposted 9 years ago

If Indian women are the most beautiful all the time, they would be Miss Universe eternally, wouldn't they?
    All races are beautiful and sometimes people find the exotic beautiful. That could account for what they said in those articles.

4. shailini profile image56

Isabella, for instance you look beautiful too. So, I was curious what is the behind the hype. India is the fascinating, relatively unknown (not now) destination for western people - no wonder they imagined such things.

5. shailini profile image56

I agree with you Kenny, I was also grounded when I found that none of the indian women made it to the AskMen.com's "Top 10 Beautiful Women" list.

1. Isabella Snow profile image86
      Isabella Snowposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Im pretty sure that readers chose the Top 10 beautiful women, not the editors. And thats because most of Askmen's readers are American, Canadian and British, and Indian women do not get much exposure in Hollywood.

6. Kenny Wordsmith profile image85
    Kenny Wordsmithposted 9 years ago

Those top ten lists are not absolutes, Shailini. And beauty is a relative term, as are almost all terms. smile

7. darkside profile image79
    darksideposted 9 years ago

Attraction to the opposite sex, food, music... it's a matter of personal taste.

1. shailini profile image56
      shailiniposted 9 years agoin reply to this

exactly.. we are trying to put together such personal tastes. Earlier (a few decades ago), it would have been a trouble with diverse cultures, now digital world seems to be bridging the gaps to make it a single world. So, such comparisons!

working