jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (15 posts)

Shouting out for a welcome.

1. badchica profile image53
    badchicaposted 9 years ago

Hey n ho n hey how r u! Im newish to hubpages on the prowl fo mates. Anyone interested? I havent gotten many comments on my pages or ratings. I love critisicm and brutal honesty is encouraged. pleeez b my fwend? lol. cant wait to hear from other hubbaz. Love, Peace and Chikn Grease.

1. huba7 profile image59
      huba7posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Am equally new here, infact much newer than you are because am just one hour old perhaps, I look forward to finding my way out here-I hope this is as sweet a social networking as those l have known before! I would be extremely glad to be your friend-I am from Kampala Uganda, in the heart Of Africa. "I see the sky as the actual beginning of the limit"

2. thecounterpunch profile image46
      thecounterpunchposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Welcome badchica, sure you will get some fans. If you can just avoid sms style thanks smile

3. dxdukes profile image55
      dxdukesposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hello Badchica!

I love your picture!

Darlene:)

4. huba7 profile image59
      huba7posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hi there! I am equally new here and a bit confused-but having you as a mate would help to reduce my confusions LOL!

2. kpfingaz profile image71
    kpfingazposted 9 years ago

Hello there Badchica.

Would love to be your mate wink

Jay

3. Patty Inglish, MS profile image88
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 9 years ago

Hi there! I made a comment on your first hub 2 months ago. I hope other Hubbers make some too. smile

1. badchica profile image53
      badchicaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Patty I cud neva 4get u! My first encounter wit a gr8 hubber and compliment with that! How cud I 4get. I must apologise for da txt lingo. I have an 8 mnth old who doesnt leave me the tym to type out full words. U will notice that my hub publishing is sparse due to that (",)

1. thecounterpunch profile image46
        thecounterpunchposted 9 years agoin reply to this

OK I understand now why you da txt lingo wink

4. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 9 years ago

Mmmmm, chicken grease.

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Who doesn't like chicken grease?

5. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

Make friends with those who are your fans already. Go out and become a fan of people you like. Some of them will reciprocate. That simple smile

6. Peter M. Lopez profile image92
    Peter M. Lopezposted 9 years ago

Welcome, Badchica.  I wish you all the best of luck.

7. VioletSun profile image69
    VioletSunposted 9 years ago

Welcome! Just posted a comment to your Gratitude hub and became your fan. smile

8. Kenny Wordsmith profile image84
    Kenny Wordsmithposted 9 years ago

Hi new hubbers, welcome!
    gr8 2 c u smile
    Like Misha said, best way is to go round to hubs you like, leave comments, become fans, and wait. Voila! You'll get lots of comments!

working