jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Im New (started last night) and need help...2 of my pages were taken down and n

1. chasescats profile image60
    chasescatsposted 7 years ago

Im New (started last night) and need help...2 of my pages  were taken down and need revision...

I am making pages about movies...and everything was good,...but just a little bit ago 2 of my pages were taken off and said they needed revision because " Substandard Quality: This Hub does not conform to the HubPages community standard of quality. This hub needs to be revised before it can be published."

I dont know what is wrong or how to fix it...it is just a review of a movie...it has a picture of the dvd cover, two paragraphs of text, a poll, and a comments section.

PLEASE HELP! thanks.

2. hassann profile image72
    hassannposted 7 years ago

Descent an Descent II reviews... They are too short. Write some more stuff.

3. simeonvisser profile image85
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

Two paragraphs is too short, you need to write some more because too short articles are usually considered substandard. You can make the review longer and then publish it again.

4. sunflowerbucky profile image79
    sunflowerbuckyposted 6 years ago

If you don't have at least 300 words it will be flagged.  Also, you can't have the first capsule of your hub as an Amazon link.  Just some things I have found out during my time here.

5. randomizing profile image86
    randomizingposted 5 years ago

you have to have a minimum amount of words in order to be published.. just write some more stuff in smile good luck with hubbing smile and welcome to hubpages smile

6. mackyi profile image66
    mackyiposted 5 years ago

I think everyone has pretty much provided you with the solution to your problem --- just add more words! I don't know how much words you have written so far, but you can see the total word count at the top of the text capsule. If your total words are under 300, then you definitely should add some more words.

working