jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Writing Your Hubs - What's the most difficult part?

1. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

Writing Your Hubs - What's the most difficult part?

I tend to find getting a good ending - without waffling on - is sometimes much harder than actually beginning a hub.

2. psf profile image77
    psfposted 6 years ago

for me it is the introductory part...I will always find difficulty to get start..

3. Phyllis Doyle profile image96
    Phyllis Doyleposted 6 years ago

Often, I find the most difficult part of writing my hubs is when to stop writing.  I like to end with a very good sentence that puts a lot of meaning into the article, or,  that will make a reader ponder and go back to read my hub again.

4. nabeelplus profile image58
    nabeelplusposted 6 years ago

I always find it difficult to end the hub on a good closing note, most of the times i keep my hub unpublished until i find a good line to end. I guess the best hubs are the one's with good plots/theme.

5. K Kiss profile image82
    K Kissposted 6 years ago

I find it very difficult to settle on a topic to write on tongue

6. Astra Nomik profile image44
    Astra Nomikposted 6 years ago

I write poetry, and I frequently throw away the first half of whatever I write and then publish the middle and the end. I have discovered that lots of writers do this. Even George Lucas did this in Star Wars, starting with Chapter 4. A New Hope first. So my poems get straight into things quicker. Of course not everyone finds this suitable.

My ending is always important. Ending in a way that is memorable is important too. Also I take very long writing hubs. But even though I am slow, I try hard to make it be a good read. Keep asking yourself what it is about, find the shortest route to that outcome or point...I hope that helps a bit.

Cathy Nerujen.

7. SuccessfromHome profile image73
    SuccessfromHomeposted 6 years ago

The most difficult part for me is making sure my article is ranked high in google and making sure I am maximizing the earning potential of my hub.

8. Krysanthe profile image94
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

I always struggle with the intro.  Usually I write something totally useless...write the rest of the hub and go back to the intro to make it something that is more to my liking.

9. spanishtoday profile image60
    spanishtodayposted 6 years ago

Trying to vary the vocabulary a little and reducing the commas.

10. sarkarinaukria profile image37
    sarkarinaukriaposted 6 years ago

keyword optimization is very difficult for me.If you want to maximize your earnings, you need to target certain keywords which are famous!

working