jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

What would happen if hubpage's died ,What would you do?

1. legitimo profile image45
    legitimoposted 6 years ago

What would happen if hubpage's died ,What would you do?

2. profile image0
    lostwithinmyselfposted 6 years ago

I think i would be so lost. I love hub pages. Its a place i can write what ever i want. Express my feelings and be heard. The people on here are so nice and i would miss you all. x

3. profile image0
    PWalker281posted 6 years ago

I would be very disappointed since I really enjoy using the capsule format to write articles.

However, if this were to happen, I would simply move my articles to another site like Seekyt where I also write. There are too many writing sites on the 'net not to have alternatives, and I recommend that writers not depend on one site exclusively for the reason your question implies.

4. waynet profile image73
    waynetposted 6 years ago

I would bury it and say a prayer to the Lord Jesus H Christ in the sky or maybe phone an Ambulance and let them deal with it!

5. vox vocis profile image82
    vox vocisposted 6 years ago

I would move all of my articles to Seekyt, but I would be really sorry for not having Hubpages around anymore!

6. chanroth profile image73
    chanrothposted 6 years ago

omg! I would be so upset because I met so many great friends here on hub and enjoy reading their articles and enjoy sharing mines. that would be an awful loss. I wouldn't want to think about it.

7. bwhite062007 profile image87
    bwhite062007posted 6 years ago

It would be very disappointing, but I would keep on writing, whether it be personal or on another site. But I sure hope hubpage's does not die!

8. ThoughtSandwiches profile image81
    ThoughtSandwichesposted 6 years ago

Well as I just kind of starting to figure some stuff out...I would be bummed.  Theoretically they're other places...I read a hub about them...but if HubPages was deceased...I wouldn't be able to access the information.

9. Barbara Kay profile image92
    Barbara Kayposted 6 years ago

I would be disappointed and I hope it never happens since Hubpages is my  favorite writing site. Then I'd move on and place my articles on Squidoo and Infobarrel. I have a few articles on each of these sites.

10. truthfornow profile image84
    truthfornowposted 6 years ago

This is a sad thought.  Now that I am used to Hubpages, I would hate to see it go.

11. Anamika S profile image60
    Anamika Sposted 6 years ago

I would definitely be disappointed. But since I already have developed other revenue sources it should not affect me badly. And anyways, the HubPages Team is very efficient and would not let such a situation happen which may render many people without an income.

12. profile image0
    Binaya.Ghimireposted 6 years ago

By the time hubpages dies, I will be a bestseller and I will not need hubpages to post my stories. LOL

13. ubanichijioke profile image74
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

I will never forget how it impacted on me through the wonderful, intelligent and loving individuals it made me encounter. For that, i am so so grateful. . .
    Bless you Patricia for asking this question. Best of wishes

14. profile image0
    Princess Pittposted 6 years ago

oh thats sad since i just started here last month LOL !

working