jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Signing Into Hub Pages?

1. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

Signing Into Hub Pages?

Is anyone else having to sign into Hub Pages every time they visit? I've ticked the box 'remember me' but I'm still having to sign in each time?

2. Sam Dolloff profile image60
    Sam Dolloffposted 6 years ago

I find I have to sign in whenever I use a different computer, like it only remembers I want to stay signed in on one computer then once I sign in on another it doesnt remember anymore.  Weird

3. FloraBreenRobison profile image59
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

Yes, I have to sign in each time. I can't figure out how to change that.

4. Frank Atanacio profile image79
    Frank Atanacioposted 6 years ago

I too have to sign in when I go on aol.com but not when I use other on-line engines...

5. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

I do have to sign in when I use the laptop right enough, but I haven't used that for a few days and I stayed signed into HP the last time I was on the PC - very odd, but glad it's not just me doing something dumb!!!

6. Rob Winters profile image84
    Rob Wintersposted 6 years ago

Yep i always have to sign in.It never even seems to even remember the username or offer the usual drop down prompt which is odd for a login page.

7. I Am Rosa profile image91
    I Am Rosaposted 6 years ago

YES!!  It's annoying!  For some reason, my computer won't even remember my sign in data for Hub Pages, even though it does for every other site I have an account with.  I have posted this issue in the "Report a Problem" forum :-)

8. arksys profile image92
    arksysposted 6 years ago

yes ... always have to sign in. thanks for asking the quesiton now i know its definitely not my computer settings.

9. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Yeh I have to sign in to HubPages every time I get on the computer but I believe it is possible to have the user and password set so that you just need to click. I have not tried it yet and probably because I am using different IP addresses now and then because I am moving from place to place