What do you men find to be the characteristics of a perfect woman?
I am not a man snatcher..I promise. I am married. I was just curious..
Well, I'll tell you what, if she wants to be with me she's NOT perfect! But to me, she is
I would define a perfect woman as one that loves me for who I am and what I am, one that loves unconditionally (sort of). And I would describe her as the woman that I love wholeheartedly and would readily forgive for all transgressions. Looks is of little importance because they go away after time is done with her, and what a woman does also changes with time. So a perfect woman is one that satisfies the needs throughout time and her fundamental personality never changes. I hope this is clear enough because it is a vague question and I fear is a vague answer.
Awwwwwh! Is she there with you now, cuz, boy she needs to read this..it could lead to a Hub on "The Perfect Man"
That is a very honest answer. If you stay with your partner, he/she will change over the years.
Pam is my wife--my SEVENTH wife--and she's got the characteristics. She must; no one else made it with me for more than 8 years total. Pam and I've been hooked at the hip for 13 and are just getting started. The characteristics:
1. Romantically enthusiastic. (Never mind that her disabilities no longer allow for physical action; not her fault.)
2. Will back my play no matter what. (And I hers, duh.)
3. Reads my mind. (Saves time.)
4. Tough as nails in a fight and soft as warm butter in my arms.
5. Mentally brilliant. (Brain demyelination now, but still more left there than most ladies OR men ever start out with.)
6. Natural born recluse. (Prefers living wa-ay out of town, as do I.)
7. Golden Heart. (Never saw a baby kangaroo rat she wouldn't adopt.)
8. Understands and appreciates that I wear the pants in the family. (No outraged letters, please. We both defend your right to any sort of relationship you choose; this works for us. Partly, no doubt, because whatever she truly wants, I work hard as Hell to get for her.)
9. Eye candy. (Yes, her ailments are aging her fast now--but she's still hot as Hell--there's that word again--in my eyes. And yes, of course I'm shallow. Way I see it, marriage is work no matter what; why not work at it with someone who looks like she's worth the effort.)
10. Admires me. (Read once that it is not a female's appearance that most draws the male; it is her responsiveness to him. I totally agree. And no, that's not a paradox when set side by side with #9, but this is already almost a hub, so.....)
Your loyalty to this woman is reassuring, and at the same time I am hoping for a real Hub all about her, and your efforts to please her, some history as well as photos! Hey, how's that for appreciation, Ghost32?
by poetvix 8 years ago
Many people spend their entire lives searching for that one perfect person. Some find them, some do not. Describe your own ideal of the perfect match for you.For me - Tall, smart, quiet, strong, creative with a darkside... would love breakfast in bed at night, coffe and cigs. with a...
by ngureco 3 years ago
What Are The Perfect Woman Body Measurements That Men Want?
by Stacie L 5 years ago
oh really?The latest news: According to data in the Journal of Sex Research, men are more pleased with their relationships and sex lives when their partners :1. You laugh at their jokes2. You're 2-4 years younger than they are3. You have a nice smile4. You have big breasts5. You have long legs6....
by Jake Frost 6 years ago
What is your perfect partner?
by Kalpana Iyer 7 years ago
Is there anything like a "perfect partner"?Is YOUR partner perfect?
by Xeng 5 years ago
If given the chance to be with the perfect partner, do you think it would last?This person will have all the qualities you want in a lover. If you think it won't last, at least how long would you give it?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|