jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What advice would you give to a Hubber who wants to interview or write biography

1. KellyPittman profile image82
    KellyPittmanposted 5 years ago

What advice would you give to a Hubber who wants to interview or write biography of someone?

I will be attempting my first Hub in this style and I was wondering if anyone has experience with this and what adivice or tips you might have.  I appreicate your input.

2. sassydee profile image72
    sassydeeposted 5 years ago

try to take a lot of notes of that person, if possible.

3. thearbiter0808 profile image59
    thearbiter0808posted 5 years ago

Have a script so that you will know the flow of conversation and you won't be skipping on topics and important details. If his/her answer needs additional questions or clarifications, then do so. But don't go astray from your script.

4. alipuckett profile image87
    alipuckettposted 5 years ago

Interesting idea!  When reading an interview hub, I would definitely want to see photos of the person and their work, as well as a few direct quotes along with the article.  Best of luck to you!

5. WD Curry 111 profile image60
    WD Curry 111posted 5 years ago

Get your questions ready, and tape the conversation. This can be tricky, some people won't let you and in many places it is illegal to record someone without permission. If your conscience will allow you, don't let them know. After you write the piece, get rid of the recording.

I didn't say that.

6. LupitaRonquillo profile image77
    LupitaRonquilloposted 5 years ago

INTERVIEW: Try to find out facts about the person that nobody would have thought to ask. Depending on what that person is known for, focus on the opposite.

working