jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What does the little blue man next to the link of my hub in a Google Search mean

1. davenmidtown profile image87
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

What does the little blue man next to the link of my hub in a Google Search mean?

see photo:  I have never noticed this before.

2. Dale Hyde profile image82
    Dale Hydeposted 6 years ago

It means that you are logged into Google and Google is showing you that it is your article.

3. ausis profile image81
    ausisposted 6 years ago

I believe it to be an indicator of social media content or at least that's what it used to be. Meaning it has been shared thru social media. For some reason mines not showing it but that could be why. Just womdering how would Google know its Dave's unless he linked it to google somehow I was wondering?

4. starstream profile image77
    starstreamposted 6 years ago

Great question.  I think he may be telling you something?
    How many of these little figures, avitars and ETC.  do we even understand?  I guess computers are trying to teach us a new way of thinking and communicating.

5. The Frog Prince profile image79
    The Frog Princeposted 6 years ago

It means go read my Hubs and punch the links.  LMAO  Actually I had no idea but am learning something here.

The Frog

6. cicsomum profile image60
    cicsomumposted 6 years ago

It means Big G is watching you lol. Every step you take is being watched. System sculpting your profile from websites you visit, stuff you do. that's what it means.