jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can you share with us your "Hubpages routine?"

1. thesingernurse profile image82
    thesingernurseposted 5 years ago

Can you share with us your "Hubpages routine?"

In my case, whenever I open my Hubpages account, I always check on the notifications, reply on comments, participate in discussions that interest me, and hop some hubs. Then I'd log out after that. How about you? What are your routines or preferences?

2. ZIa Ahmed khan profile image79
    ZIa Ahmed khanposted 5 years ago

@ In morning I reply all comments, in the afternoon start new hub and try to finish and in the evening just go through question and forums.

3. hazelwood4 profile image78
    hazelwood4posted 5 years ago

In the afternoon I check my email notifications.  When I see articles that appear interesting I visit. If I enjoy the article I vote the article up. I browse through the answer and question section to see if I can be a help to any Hubbers.  Then I look through the forums section some too.  Once or twice a week I try to ask a good question or two. I need to work on publishing more Hubs, and this is one of my goals.smile I do hope this helps.smile

4. Tricia1000 profile image73
    Tricia1000posted 5 years ago

I wish I had a routine, it all depends on how busy I am on a particular day.  I usually first check my statistics and then which new interesting hubs and questions were published. When I have the time I also look up which keyword searches were done on my hubs and try to update my hubs and tags with them.

I  really want to publish more hubs and spend more time with Hubpages since I find spending time here more lucrative than on other writing sites I write for.