jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Is it worth it to use linkreferral.com for traffic and indexing? Seems using it

1. NateB11 profile image93
    NateB11posted 5 years ago

Is it worth it to use linkreferral.com for traffic and indexing? Seems using it involves some work.

Not that I wouldn't want to do the work, but I wouldn't want the work there to take away from work on hubs and other things, unless it's worth it.

2. Bretsuki profile image79
    Bretsukiposted 5 years ago

I have never used link referral sites. I have often read that the work, time and effort they require is not repaid by noticeable increases in traffic over the long term.

It can take several month for hubs to mature organically and now after two years I am seeing ever greater traffic to my hubs so while it takes time, organic referrals pay off in time with no effort beyond the initial writing of a hub and maintaining it.

So for me it is better to work on ones hubs.

1. NateB11 profile image93
      NateB11posted 5 years agoin reply to this

That is exactly what I was thinking. Thanks, Bretsuki!

3. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago

It looks very much like a traffic exchange to me - where you conspire with other webmasters to visit each other's sites, creating artificial traffic.

That's against Adsense TOS and against HubPages TOS.  You could get banned from HubPages and lose your Adsense account if you get caught using it. Definitely not worth the risk.

working