jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

On average how long do you spend on hubpages daily?

1. Damodar Bashyal profile image71
    Damodar Bashyalposted 5 years ago

On average how long do you spend on hubpages daily?

I don't know if it's just because I am new here. I spend a lot of time going through people's profile and their hubs when they answer or comment on my questions or hubs. I have learnt a lot about hubpages already in this short time though. How long do you spend here? Did you felt this addiction in your early days?

2. yeagerinvestments profile image84
    yeagerinvestmentsposted 5 years ago

I try not to spend more than an hour per day. I enjoy the interaction on here with others but I find it's easy to spend lots of time on here and it's not generally reciprocated unless you're writing lots of high quality hubs.

Damodar Bashyalposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I hardly find any topic to write about because of my english. So, i check other's hubs and try to get some idea.

3. profile image56
    kumar24894posted 5 years ago

I'm on hubpages from last 3-4 days and I'm addicted to it now. I spend at-least 2 hours everyday.

ya me too around 2-3hrs :-)

4. CassyLu1981 profile image83
    CassyLu1981posted 5 years ago

I spend way to much time on hubpages LOL  I love reading what other people have to say and find out about many different things!  If I had to guess, I would say I spend an average of 1-3 hours a day on here smile  And I've been doing hubpages for almost a year!

cool!

5. ellebyam profile image66
    ellebyamposted 5 years ago

I do not think it is an addiction. I am a newbie myself and I spend most of my waking hours on hubpages (8 hours tops) doing due diligence and in the process, I find fascinating reads that inspire me to keep going. 50% of my time is spent researching on topics and ideas on what to write about next.

wow 8hrs! it's around 2-3hrs for me, because that's the only time i am free after full time work :-)

2. ellebyam profile image66
      ellebyamposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi Damodar,
      I am in between jobs that is why I can afford to spend more useful time in hubbing. Cheers and more power!

6. vocalcoach profile image99
    vocalcoachposted 5 years ago

I've been a member for over 2 years and I find that I spend much more time on hubpages now then I ever have. What with writing hubs, reading and commenting on other hubs, linking to FB and other social media, I never catch up.

I spend an average of 4-6 hours every day and sometimes more.  Am I addicted? Probably - but it's an addiction I will never give up.

working