jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (19 posts)

I recommend this hub to evrybody. I mean everybody..... interesting

1. Helen Cater profile image73
    Helen Caterposted 7 years ago

What about people in 3rd world countries, who have no means of even using a computer? My 83 year old mother in law does not have a computer..is she a fool? You drink, yet choose to call smokers fools. I think it is very single minded of you to pigeon hole everyone who is not what you think they should be. Really annoying hub you have there.

2. Lisa HW profile image81
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

Even though you're not supposed to promote your own hubs on the forums, or ask people to go to your ads, I took a quick look out of curiosity.  I have to say that even if smoking, not liking music, or not being computer-literate aren't the wisest things in the world (with smoking being the least wise); I've known of, and known, people who are far bigger fools than a lot of smokers, non-music-lovers, or computer-illiterate folks are.

3. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

This Hub jumps to assumptions and generalizations. I realize you put time and effort into your work, but it seems like your own knowledge and understanding of things going on in your surroundings is limited or skewed by you and your own insight.

Only a fool, would call others a fool. Why? Because they would be able to recognize one another.

A fool isn't a fool, if they are honest with themselves and those who they deal with in public or private.

The simple fact that you've willingly put yourself on the edge of judgement of others, puts you in a bad position, a bad light in the eyes of others and shows your poor/bad decision making.

And, now it is for you to understand- Why?

I leave it to you.

1. tantrum profile image59
      tantrumposted 7 years agoin reply to this

he's not interested.
      He only wants traffic lol

1. Cagsil profile image59
        Cagsilposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Why he is doing it? Is irrelevant with regards to my view.

but he doesn't know.

2. rmcrayne profile image95
        rmcrayneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Agree.

Forum thread title is misleading, to me infers to read someone else's great or provocative hub.  I went to the link and saw that the OP was the hubber also.  I read ryankett's comment.  Checked and there is no profile bio.  Then left. 

Agree with others, inappropriate to post here.  Even Hub Makeover is dubious since the OP is not seeking constructive comments.

4. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Sorry I don't read any hubs that are self promoted like this. I will only read if one of my friends asked me too. But since you TOLD me to read your hub and TOLD me to click on your ads, not going to do it. You need to read the rules before you post in the threads!

hi crazd !!
      He's so obvious ! lol

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hey tantrum hows it going? and yea he is lol sad ain't it? I mean if he had put it in the Extreme Makeover and asked for advice then yea I would have read it. But he TOLD me to do it so nope ain't gonna do it lmao

2. Cagsil profile image59
      Cagsilposted 7 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

5. Jane@CM profile image58
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

Obvious - but he got some readers!  If I posted a link to my hub in the Hubbers hangout it would have been snipped seconds later LOL

1. Lisa HW profile image81
      Lisa HWposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Readers or skimmers, but not clickers and not necessarily commenters; and it appears this particular thread has done the OP more harm than good.  Oh well, s/he is relatively new on HubPages.  Mistakes happen.

6. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years ago

You right good.  Me click up so many ads.  On your way to happiest fortuneatude.

Signed,

Copy Writer for Chinese Menus

7. Daniel Carter profile image87
    Daniel Carterposted 7 years ago

A blip upward in readership is not a trend.
    That's all it is, methinks.

8. thranax profile image35
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Lol.

~thranax~

Closed to reply

working