jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

How often do you answer a question with a hub?

1. sweetzara profile image79
    sweetzaraposted 5 years ago

How often do you answer a question with a hub?

2. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 5 years ago

Almost everyday, depending on the question, I will answer it.  Sometimes it is not of interest

3. Rob Winters profile image84
    Rob Wintersposted 5 years ago

I answer plenty of questions but i've yet to generate a hub in response to a question.

4. profile image0
    Casimiroposted 5 years ago

Only once so far. I realized my answer was running long and that I probably had a unique solution, so a hub it became (about the Title and URL thingee).

5. profile image72
    ElleBeeposted 5 years ago

Don't think I ever have actually! I usually just post an answer right to the question like this.

6. WannaB Writer profile image91
    WannaB Writerposted 5 years ago

I answer with a hub when the answer I would give is longer than would fit in this space. I have often answered questions with hubs. That's one reason I check questions -- to get inspiration for hubs. Sometimes answering a question is just the push I need to write a hub I might not have known I wanted to write.

7. freecampingaussie profile image60
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

I don't usually do that however there were a couple of questions where my answer was getting a bit long - Was about do you prefer the beach or mountains which turned into a hub so I could use my amazing photos in there ,

1. WannaB Writer profile image91
      WannaB Writerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Love that photo.

8. bankscottage profile image96
    bankscottageposted 5 years ago

This is the 270th question that I have answered on HubPages.  I have answered at least 1 or 2 questions with a Hub (I have several very long answers and probably should have answered a few more that way).  I also made a Hub in response to the Weekly Topics Inspiration.
    One Hub I wrote in response to a question is far and away my most viewed Hub.  It is page #1 of a Google search and it is actually the 4th one on the list of results.  (2 of the 3 results above my Hub are Wikipedia).  None of this was by design and in fact, it isn't even what I would consider my best Hub and may not even be in the top 10 (I have 42).  Go figure.

9. purnimamoh1982 profile image79
    purnimamoh1982posted 5 years ago

Whenever I have some answer. Otherwise, I just read the answers written by others. The volume is around 2-3 questions per day

10. profile image0
    Ghaelachposted 5 years ago

Hi Sweetzara.
    To date I have only answered the questions with an answer.
    As some other hubbers have said sometimes my answer's get a bit long.
    Never thought of making an answer into a hub, but I like the idea.
    LOL Ghaelach