jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

My traffic has virtually stopped the last couple of weeks. Down to zero to three

1. JustMike profile image75
    JustMikeposted 5 years ago

My traffic has virtually stopped the last couple of weeks. Down to zero to three views per day.

Anyone else having this problem?

2. innerspin profile image92
    innerspinposted 5 years ago

Yes, JustMike, nobody loves me, eveybody hates me, I think I'll just go and eat worms. Let's hold hands. It'll work out in the long run.

3. flashmakeit profile image69
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

Yes I have the same problem and I am not receiving any notification that would let me know when my followers have written a new hub.  I am still trying to keep up.

1. JustMike profile image75
      JustMikeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

An interesting thing is I'm still seeing amazon clicks from those hubs so I wonder if it's hubpages

4. Sherry Hewins profile image97
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

I know how you feel. I was having that problem also. I still got a few views from HubPages, but none from Google for two weeks. The crash happened suddenly in one day, across all of my hubs. In the last 3 days they popped back up to about where they were before. I wish I could tell you why.

5. iefox5 profile image57
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

Many hubpages hubbers have the same issue recently.

6. missolive profile image95
    missoliveposted 5 years ago

That sounds really scary. My traffic can sometimes fluctuate anywhere from 15% - 50% within a week. It also usually drops over the weekend. I try not to worry, not easy though.

Suggestion, you may want to take a look at a Hub in the Learning Center titled, What to Do if Your Subdomain has a Sudden Drop in Traffic http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Subd … of-Traffic

Another helpful Hub in the Learning Center is titled, How to Update Hubs to Increase Traffic http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Upda … se-traffic

I also like to use the 'Title Tuner' to help me tweak my titles (on the sidebar of your stats page). Plus, it does take some time for Google to pick up on any changes you have made on a title and text in your hubs. Yes, it can challenge your patience and nerves at times. It does mine.

Good luck to you and I hope traffic finds its way back to you, MissOlive / Marisa

7. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I think there was talk in the Questions and the Forums about a new Google Panda update that happened the beginning of this week. My Google traffic has been down about 10-20% since then.