jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Why do some of my Awards disappear?

1. Keith Ham profile image60
    Keith Hamposted 5 years ago

Why do some of my Awards disappear?

You know, like the accolades or whatever... I've had a few disappear never to return, what has happened?

2. suzettenaples profile image92
    suzettenaplesposted 5 years ago

I have had that happen also and I don't know why.  That is a good question that I would like an answer to also.  Hubpages staff, can you answer this for us?

Keith Hamposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Goody answered it best big_smile

3. Georgie Lowery profile image96
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

My Level 7 commenter one disappears every now and then. I figure it just got hungry and headed off to the 7-11 for some nachos and it'll come back when it wants to.

Well... that must be where my nachos went!

2. Georgie Lowery profile image96
      Georgie Loweryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

They were tasty, too. Wait. I meant that I'm sure they were tasty. Yeah.

4. Goody5 profile image78
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

There are some accolades which stay with you for life, and there's others that will go away over time, for example (the commentator accolade) goes down in numbers & even completely disappears as you slowdown on leaving comments. Here's a link to a great hub that explains all 15 of the hub pages accolades for you - http://goody7.hubpages.com/hub/Tips-on- … -accolades

Thank you very much, that helped me understand quite a bit.

5. somethgblue profile image87
    somethgblueposted 5 years ago

Clearly the Hub Gods are sending you a message . . . there is still time repent and you shall be saved!

After all what are awards, you don't write for them you write for us, as we hang on your every written word and wile the days away waiting for your next hub.

Seriously though, since I'm the greatest Hub writer known to mankind any award you 'may have' received would pale in comparison to my supremeness.

Go back to your tiny little world and pray for divine enlightenment, while the worthy are placed on their pedestal of Magnificence!

Your Welcome!

Welcome back somethgblue, again you doom yourself to obscurity with... obscurity. Anyhow, thanks for your answer, it was entertaining. However, I know why it has gone thanks to other helpful hubbers.

2. somethgblue profile image87
      somethgblueposted 5 years agoin reply to this

well don't make me read something that may increase my intelligence, I beg of you to tell me, tell me . . . paleeeaase!

6. SidKemp profile image95
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

Goody5's answer is right on. I would just add one detail. The accolades such as Level X Commenter are based on an evaluation of our behavior over the last 9 months. Some are also competitive, that is, only a certain percentage of all Hubbers have that ranking. So, each time the accolade is re-evaluated, each of us might stay the same, or go up, or go down.

working