jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

What is the criterion for giving different levels to commenters when the descrip

1. OTEE profile image69
    OTEEposted 5 years ago

What is the criterion for giving different levels to commenters when the description reads the same?

Recently I received a notification from Hub Pages stating that I had achieved to Level III commenter status. Surprisingly the description for Level II and Level III commenter reads the same - "leaving insightful and engaging comments". On checking a Level VI commenter I found it to be the same. If that is the case then what is the difference between the different levels?

2. Goody5 profile image78
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

There are 8 different levels to the commenter accolade, which are displayed in Roman numerals. The level all depends on the amount of comments that you contribute to hubs here on the hub pages. The number increases as you leave more engaging and insightful comments on others' Hubs. This is one of those accolades that will disappear from your accolade collection, when you slow down on leaving comments. So don't be shocked if one day you wake up, and this accolade starts going down in numbers or is even missing. I hope this helps answer your question. Keep on hubbing  smile

1. OTEE profile image69
      OTEEposted 5 years agoin reply to this

smile Thanks Goody5. Yes, wouldn't it be shocking to find one day that the degree you earned has been taken away? LOL

2. MargaritaEden profile image74
      MargaritaEdenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That is good to know, I had no idea that accolade could disappear.

working