jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why do you follow someone?

1. Geekdom profile image92
    Geekdomposted 5 years ago

Why do you follow someone?

I find it interesting that as I remove hubs from my old profile and have stopped writing on it, people are still adding it to their follow list. Some people follow 10 people in a row once a week.  Others seem to follow once they have been followed first. I have seen profiles with no hubs but with a couple followers.  Curious why people choose to follow someone. I try to follow people who write Hubs I am interested in.

2. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Because they find hubbers who write well and on topics they like. So they find new people to follow to learn and understand new methods about good topics.

3. jacqui2011 profile image82
    jacqui2011posted 5 years ago

I am not sure why some people follow hubbers without reading any of their hubs. I only follow people whose work I have read and liked. I usually follow authors who have written some good hubs, and if I would like to read more of their work.

4. profile image0
    Jayfortposted 5 years ago

I tend to follow Hubbers who write Hubs that I find interesting and that I learn something from.

5. dialogue profile image66
    dialogueposted 5 years ago

Obviously interesting and favorite topics attract readers to follow.

6. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I do follow if followed first, I suppose I consider it the proper thing to do. I also follow those who I find interesting as far as their work and also personality.

working