jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

Is there alternative to hubpages?

1. Damodar Bashyal profile image71
    Damodar Bashyalposted 5 years ago

Is there alternative to hubpages?

I had one of the hubs for quite some time. I added RSS feed from my blog few days ago as it said it's allowed. Then they unpublished saying "This Hub has been identified as promoting unrelated site(s) or product(s) and is too personal". I removed RSS and just added one link within post that I write on my blog too. Still they are complaining same thing. I am now sick of hubpages as it adds "noindex" if hub becomes idle or if you edit anything, it goes offline for 24hrs. Really sick of this now. Do you recommend any alternative?

2. fresh2def05 profile image83
    fresh2def05posted 5 years ago

Check out this list of Freelance Sites that you can write for and earn money.  They may not equal up to Hubpages but they are alternatives..

http://fresh2def05.hubpages.com/hub/Top … ance-Sites

3. profile image0
    chrisinhawaiiposted 5 years ago

I hear people at McDonald's reach payout every two weeks.  That sounds a little too good to be true, though...

1. viveresperando profile image75
      viveresperandoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

4. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago

HubPages is not a blogging site.  If you just want to chat about your life, then Livejournal is the best place to go. 

If you want to write about interesting subjects, then there's plenty to choose from - Zujava, Infobarrel, ThisisFreelance, PubWages, Xobba, Wizzley.  But all of them have high writing standards and none of them will allow you to link to your blog if it's not directly relevant to the article you're writing.

5. DDE profile image26
    DDEposted 5 years ago

You can try try skyword which pays well via papal

6. lorlie6 profile image83
    lorlie6posted 5 years ago

Squidoo comes to mind, though it, like HubPages, is not a blogging site.  Google 'freelance sites' and you may find what you're looking for.

7. Pavlo Badovskyy profile image80
    Pavlo Badovskyyposted 5 years ago

You may try "Squidoo" and "Wizzley". I know some authors presenting their hubs here, on HP and there.

8. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago
  9. Frank Atanacio profile image81
    Frank Atanacioposted 5 years ago

You can try Triond.com  They pay every month no matter what you earn.. unlike Hubpages..  pay-out every 50 dollars which can take several years for most hubbers...  ..although  the quality of the hubs are so much better here.. but if you're looking to make money  and really don't care about quality  it is a good choice..  you can check that site out..

10. Sinea Pies profile image77
    Sinea Piesposted 5 years ago

I don't think of it as an alternative but an addition: WebAnswers. Much easier writing since you are answering questions for Google Adsense income. And you do make money, daily.  At least that is my experience.

Some people do write for Squiddo. I have no idea how it is since I love Hubpages so much. Just not interested.  Writing for HubPages, on my blog and WebAnswers is more than enough for me.