jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Is anyone else not seeing their articles on google?

1. GlendaGoodWitch profile image91
    GlendaGoodWitchposted 5 years ago

Is anyone else not seeing their articles on google?

Before the google update I could go to google and type in the name of one of my hubs and see it come up. Now they are nowhere to be found.

2. sweetie1 profile image69
    sweetie1posted 5 years ago

You are right. My page views have gone down by 90%. Before they updated i had around 300 page views daily and yet today I had only 18 till now. If this continues I might have to leave them.

3. Pavlo Badovskyy profile image80
    Pavlo Badovskyyposted 5 years ago

You are not the only one. If your hubs are not featured as active they are not indexed by Google sad

4. Imogen French profile image87
    Imogen Frenchposted 5 years ago

I just typed my name into the google search box and only one of my hubs showed up. Over the last couple of days my views from google.com have been showing as Minus 3 and zero. I think we are being blocked out of their searches somehow.

5. ThePracticalMommy profile image96
    ThePracticalMommyposted 5 years ago

You may have to enter your URL into Google Webmaster Tools. I have noticed due to the pending status of our hubs, they are not being indexed as they should. I have added my URLs and they are now being seen by Google.

Enter the search terms 'Submit URL to Google' and you should see the link to enter your URL.

1. Patkay profile image90
      Patkayposted 5 years agoin reply to this

How do I verify my ownership at webmaster tools?

2. rebekahELLE profile image88
      rebekahELLEposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Patkay, go to:  http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/How- … ster-Tools  It's in the Learning Center, Linking your Subdomain in Google Webmaster Tools.

6. Joan King profile image71
    Joan Kingposted 5 years ago

I haven't experienced that problem yet. I can still type my name with "hub and my articles show as first results. When I enter my top ranking articles titles from hub pages in Google search they come up at the top of Google search.However, even with that I don't seem to make that much from the earnings program.

7. Rosana Modugno profile image84
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

Do they have the H in a black circle (featured) after the article in your account?  I had that same problem.  When they aren't featured, they won't show up.  What I did was go through each one and edit, added pics, changed pics, re-networked and now most are featured.  It's all about keeping up with them.

8. profile image55
    mcxniftycallsposted 5 years ago

My every article is getting traffic from google and nothing wrong. Even my hubs are just 10-15 days old and getting views from google search. There is no problem at my side.

working