jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (20 posts)

What are the most views you have received in one day from one hub?

1. carol7777 profile image89
    carol7777posted 5 years ago

What are the most views you have received in one day from one hub?

2. Neinahpets profile image86
    Neinahpetsposted 5 years ago

I am not sure if there is a way to check that?  I've found that hubs I've posted in whatever the current holiday is category yields more views than others though if that helps.

3. Faith Reaper profile image88
    Faith Reaperposted 5 years ago

I checked my statistics and I am not sure you can actually tell as stated by the previous hubber, as I just published a hub that had comments coming in right and left, in one day, adding up to 91 comments, but it is showing only two views on day one, but then as you go the the next days, it increases, so not sure how they actually calculate it.  When someone comments, it should be considered a view, as they had to view it in order to comment on it?  I am sure a lot of help--NOT  LOL  Sorry.

1. Neinahpets profile image86
      Neinahpetsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

From what I've gathered... day 1 is the past 24hr views, 7 days is the past week, and so forth; this is why the number increases.  By saying Day 1 they confuse people because it makes you think that's what you did on the first day, not past 24hrs.

2. Faith Reaper profile image88
      Faith Reaperposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It is confusing.  Thanks Neinahpets

4. Funom Makama 3 profile image71
    Funom Makama 3posted 5 years ago

256 Views on my marijuana controversy hub... Closely seconded by my hubber's experience hub with 255.

5. Cardia profile image94
    Cardiaposted 5 years ago

I have a hub that I wrote on easy Halloween costumes that can be made and two days before Halloween 2012, it practically exploded in views - I got a little over 300 views in one day! I was very happy smile

1. Taleb80 profile image83
      Taleb80posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes, you could be happy, it is a great achievement.

6. UnnamedHarald profile image97
    UnnamedHaraldposted 5 years ago

Well, I had about 1100 hits one day on my "Fortress Switzerland" hub and, a few days later, it got 900 hits. Turns out another author on a popular site wrote an article and linked to my hub. Made my day(s).

1. Neinahpets profile image86
      Neinahpetsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Lucky you!  Wish someone would do that for my hubs, hehe.  Though I am rather grateful to be nominated for the Rising Star program this week for my recipe.    Maybe that will do something?  Congrats!

2. Taleb80 profile image83
      Taleb80posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Nice news, happy for you.

7. vocalcoach profile image99
    vocalcoachposted 5 years ago

I really don't remember so the number must not have been that high smile

8. LoisRyan13903 profile image82
    LoisRyan13903posted 5 years ago

Maybe about 10 but I haven't really noticed.  It was for one of my Experiencing God hubs

9. dailytop10 profile image93
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

Mine is 1,200 views just a week ago from my hub about DOTA 2. It's now giving me an average of 600 views per day. I was a bit surprised but I somehow expected it since there are billions of DOTA 2 fans worldwide craving for more stuffs about their favorite game.

10. cre8ivOne profile image76
    cre8ivOneposted 5 years ago

Looks like 98 just the other day actually on my hub about making a really cool art project.

11. Elderberry Arts profile image96
    Elderberry Artsposted 5 years ago

Not sure how to check the most in a day but my Pagan symbols hubs is my most popular and in my statistics shows, 101 views under 1 day, 611 under 7 days, 2,496 under 30 days and 10,980 ever (it is a year old)

12. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

i wrote Valentine's day quotes and i received 389 views in a day , today, Previously when i first published the hub, i received 1000 views a day. That was awesome!

13. kingkos profile image60
    kingkosposted 5 years ago

One of my article got 147 views in a day, because of demand in social media.

14. LongTimeMother profile image96
    LongTimeMotherposted 5 years ago

ROFL. My stats would just depress you. I don't think I've ever had 20 hits in a day from one hub. I generally get very pleasant comments and that's really nice, but I don't drive traffic to my hubs and I don't actively search for keywords before writing.
    I just write. There's bound to be people who get thousands of hits, but they might be too busy responding to comments to answer your question.  lol.

15. tillsontitan profile image86
    tillsontitanposted 5 years ago

Not sure of the daily view but my hub on the third "Shades of Gray" has astronomical views.