jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What does it mean when a hub is marked 'editors choice'?

1. pstraubie48 profile image85
    pstraubie48posted 4 years ago

What does it mean when a hub is marked 'editors choice'?

2. profile image93
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago

HubPages announced this as a new feature today. THere is a blog post about it:

http://blog.hubpages.com/2013/08/announ … oice-hubs/

Looks like a good idea to promote hubs of the highest quality....

3. pstraubie48 profile image85
    pstraubie48posted 4 years ago

Thank you. I did not expect a response so soon. I will connect to the link and read more.  ps

4. Faith Reaper profile image89
    Faith Reaperposted 4 years ago

It is a good thing!!!  I know many of your hubs most likely will be marked!  Go under your profile to change and you will see a new edition and have the option of such showing up on your hubs.  There is an explanation as to what it means if you click on the blue question under your profile settings on the page where you add certain hubs to highlight, and look below that for the latest feature.  Congrats, if you have hubs that have been chosen.  Hugs, Faith Reaper

5. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

Thanks for asking the question because I didn't even know about this. And thanks Robbie for providing the link.

6. EZ Swim Fitness profile image82
    EZ Swim Fitnessposted 4 years ago

OMGoodness! I have the honor of having this! I cannot believe it! I am so very honored! Thank you very much!

I entered the fitness field for the sake of my product. I started with HubPages to learn more about my weaknesses and improve my skills. I worked hard at fitness and basically did everything backyards because I wanted to be unique. I learned fitness first on my own and then researched the experts and then went for my fitness certifications.

I worried for years that I had entered the wrong field with my product and I sought to learn the language of the industry and to learn how my product might best fit (sorry for the pun!).

Words cannot express how important this distinction is to me. As an inventor seeking acceptance, I had almost given up on fitness.

I run multiple Hub sites to review what works and what doesn't. My Easy Exercise hub was a sure winner, I feared that EZ Swim Fitness would forever be an orphan and you have proven that it does have merit.

Thank you very much!

7. Thelma Alberts profile image91
    Thelma Albertsposted 4 years ago

Thank you for asking this question. I have just found out that I have an editors choice hub. I´m happy about it.