Hubpages Has earned alot because of all you hubbers.

Jump to Last Post 51-73 of 73 discussions (149 posts)
  1. 20gsxr05 profile image61
    20gsxr05posted 11 years ago

yeah now you are going to play that game where i say your ugly and you say i am ugly to yeah you are a nerd you can't stand up for yourself i am just telling it like it is.I am learning more about you everytime i get into these confrontation with you i know now you can't handle pressure afraid your hub thugs are laughing at the jokes i crack about you.like you probaly look like a fruit fly with goggles on.NERD

1. EmpressFelicity profile image74
      EmpressFelicityposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Go on, admit it... you're someone's sock puppet, aren't you?

2. darkside profile image78
      darksideposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You overlook the part where you started this 'game'.

And here I am commenting on your demonstrated behaviour and you're making up stuff and flinging mud.

20gsxr05posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I guess your education isn't bright enough that is call sarcasm you know the opposite of what you really mean.I am not that need to say sorry that is you.With my sarcasm i figured you would be alittle helpful but you came at me the wrong way like you did in the begining.Maybe you need to listen sometimes to other people thoughts instead of you cramming your info down there throats

1. darkside profile image78

You might call it sarcasm, but others call it personal attacks.

And of course, more of your guessing games. Making things up to throw more fuel on the fire.

If it sounded like it to you then you're hearing wrong.

No one else here claims to be a guru, but you want to be an acknowledged expert.

But tell you what gxsr, you win. We'll give you a crown and you can be king.

http://www.freewebby.com/action-smilies/kneelsuckers.gif

2. 20gsxr05 profile image61

You can't do what i do i not going to have the mudd in my face

Having read one of your hubs (the one catchily titled "Googladsense|Blogg Traffic Tips") I think I understand the reason for your original post.

You joined here thinking you could make a lot of money in a very short time, by publishing a few hubs on - of all things - how to make money from Adsense.  In the hub I mention above, you even tell people that they can earn several hundred dollars a month from 5-10 minutes' work!  As the more established hubbers here will tell you (and as I'm discovering myself), that just isn't true.  Basically you've just got a bad case of sour grapes.

Oh, and BTW: nobody's ganging up on you.  They're telling you the truth - you just don't want to listen.

1. Pearldiver profile image77
            Pearldiverposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Did You Flag It?  For Misrepresentation, Substandard Content or Potentially Loose Bowel Movements? lol

lol lol

2. 20gsxr05 profile image61

Yeah i got it and i will promise

3. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 11 years ago

Good.

4. 20gsxr05 profile image61

Oh look dark vader side kicks i guess he couldn't handle the pressure so now you guys are here to protect.Do me a favor get off your knees you are getting a carpet burn

And you honestly wonder why people don't like you?

Sounds to me like you are worried that i don't care about you

2. Pearldiver profile image77

Shoooosh.... Go Take your pills... you are acting and sounding like a loser... The joke is on you! .... Take your medication, before someone presses the NUKE Button! yikes

5. Adopt-a-Dog profile image70
    Adopt-a-Dogposted 11 years ago

Hate the Deed not the doer.. :-) , There are lot of serious things in life, but why add more to it. Enjoy fellas

6. Lisa HW profile image66
    Lisa HWposted 11 years ago

This thread doesn't seem to have made much headway, does it?   hmm

7. Pearldiver profile image77
    Pearldiverposted 11 years ago

No Lisa.. Nor is it likely to smile

8. Lisa HW profile image66
    Lisa HWposted 11 years ago

lol   headway is apparently too much for some threads to aspire to.  lol

9. 20gsxr05 profile image61

Your Lame mate why fon't you go catch a few kangaroos and eat a few bats Dingo

I bow down to your sarcasm and wit http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/6879/bowdowntj8.gif

2. Dao Hoa profile image61
      Dao Hoaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Name calling!

Did someone lie about their age to get on here?

3. frogdropping profile image86
      frogdroppingposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Shame on you 20gxr ... that was nasty.

I should hope you're on the 3 day ban for that.

1. Dao Hoa profile image61
        Dao Hoaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Only three days? It should be longer because we are expecting everyone at least being an adult here.

10. Adopt-a-Dog profile image70
    Adopt-a-Dogposted 11 years ago

God! Please give me power to delete this Thread.

11. Bovine Currency profile image60
    Bovine Currencyposted 11 years ago

Wow, this is exciting.  I tried to help this guy now I feel like a noob for bothering.

1. Pearldiver profile image77

Correct!!! lol

12. AEvans profile image78
    AEvansposted 11 years ago

I do have to say that a few of us have been disappointed on his behavior especially when you wake up and see what is written. **sigh**  sad

13. cindyvine profile image79
    cindyvineposted 11 years ago

unbelievable this thread is still going on.

1. AEvans profile image78
      AEvansposted 11 years agoin reply to this

It should close soon. smile

14. yoshi97 profile image65
    yoshi97posted 11 years ago

As much as I want to respond to this thread I don't want to be seen as one of Darkside's 'hub mob'. What I can offer is some knowledge from one former newbie (myself) to a current newbie.

If you walk into a forum and proclaim yourself as a guru, you better have the facts to back up your claim - or else you will be called onto the carpet.

Case in point ... a transgression of my own in the past.

I emotioned some factoid about adsense that was accurate for those who own their own website, but a factoid that didn't fit at all with how Hubpages operates. I had failed to do my homework and I was called onto the carpet for it.

Now, I could have screamed foul and spouted how I had been making money on my own sites for years, studied SEO until my ears blead, and could find a great keyword phrase for nearly any topic ... but instead ... I sat back and listened ... and learned A LOT!

Hubpages is not a site owned by individuals, which makes some things here work A LOT different than they would on an individual website. I needed to learn that lesson quick or I would have never found myself making a profit at this point. The fact is ... knowledge learned elsewhere doesn't always apply everywhere.

And why was I lept upon for getting my facts wrong? Well, at the time I considered it as you do 20, a hubmob out to supress the facts, but by listening I discovered something interesting ... they were helping me - and what they said definitely helped!

Fact is, no one remains on a site like this for 2 years unless they really like the forums or they like to make money. Just publishing hubs to publish them? I see no one doing that. And while we have people here that write for the fun of it, we also see them participating in the forums - and don't misconstrue that as meaning that people who write in the forums don't write hubs that can make money - some see the forums as a time-out from writing or a place to go to learn more about making money while writing.

Darkside is a teacher as he has been here a long time and the advice he gives helps people improve their earnings. The same goes for Relache, Mark Knowles, and many other hubbers I have forgotten to mention.

You can turn your back to the masters and go your own route or you can listen to them; but to kick sand at them will obviously rile all of those who have been helped by these people in the past.

20, you claim yourself to be a guru, which makes me wonder why you aren't posting more helpful info in the forums rather than having a war of words with Darkside.

If you're a guru then share what you know and allow the other members to decide the worth of your knowledge. To stage a battle of words with Darkside doesn't make you look like a guru, and in fact, it makes you look like someone who is just looking to pick a fight with who they consider to be 'the big dog'.

If you originally overspoke your knowledge then you can say so without any further need for posturing. Whereas, if you possess the knowledge you speak of then I would recommend that you spend more time sharing what you know than attacking those which you don't.

I can already perceive as I write this that you will misinterpret this as an attack as well and consider me a member of 'Darkside's hub mob', but I consider Darkside to be capable of fighting his own battles - and it is on your behalf that I am in this thread, not his, as I am attempting to help you salvage your credibility.

So, continue your war with Darkside if you must, but understand that the mob you see forming around you isn't called upon by Darkside, it's manifested by your own actions.

The sooner you realize this, the sooner you will see the crows disperse - and then you just might discover that many of us are quite downright friendly. smile

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yoshi, I hate it when people re-quote a huge chunk of text, but in this case your post is so good, it deserves it. 

Very well said!

2. shazwellyn profile image79
      shazwellynposted 11 years agoin reply to this

yes, absolutely.  Im a darkside hubmob... not ashamed to admit it. x

15. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 11 years ago

I stayed out but kept an eye on this one as it was forming. Yoshi, that was brilliantly said. I wish I had a round of applause emot to drop in here. Instead I will give you a "Cool Beans" three times over.

16. bojanglesk8 profile image61
    bojanglesk8posted 11 years ago

hubpages leeches off all our hard work

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

No...we leech off their hard work...

Actually, I find it a very fair partnership.

2. AEvans profile image78
      AEvansposted 11 years agoin reply to this

mmm.... If they created it they are entitled to reap the reward however I commend them for making it a community where we also reap benefits from it and find new found acquaintances and friends along the way. If a person is a creator of a business and works twice as hard to maintain it putting in countless hours, money and hard work to keep it going what would be the point of sharing a majority of it? That does not make any sense. So calling them leeches , you are politically incorrect. smile

17. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 11 years ago

I am just happy to be here, and thats it, and If I can earn then its more ok

18. K Partin profile image60
    K Partinposted 11 years ago

probably a little of both, but I just enjoy being a part of it. So far so god! smile

19. profile image0
    cosetteposted 11 years ago

"hubber mafia"?

"brainwashed"?

seriously, do you really believe that? honest, 20, no one here is a sheep and we all make up own minds and follow no one.

we all express ourselves freely and don't choose our words to please someone else. you're just plain wrong, and on so many counts. i sense a lot of hurt underneath your lashing-out, and no one here caused it. please try to step back and take a deep breath and think about what you're saying, if you want to thrive here. this is a great community.

20. Amber Allen profile image66
    Amber Allenposted 11 years ago

As I see it in biological terms we hubbers have a mutualistic relationship with Hubpages which is facultative to us both.  Or to put it in plain English we both need each other and we both benefit from the relationship!

21. Petra Vlah profile image62
    Petra Vlahposted 11 years ago

Since you asked 20gsxro5

let me tell you what the deal is:

On the agreement (I hope you read it before clicking an “agree”) it is stated very loud and clear: the writer makes 60% and Hub pages 40% of the income generated.

If you think that is hard to understand, try Helium (another freelance site); they will NEVER tell you ANYTHING; not what your traffic is, not what their percentage is – NOTHING

If you go to Helium’s forum and ask any question that is less than convenient for the site two things will happen:

1) The Helium’s police (a select group of “writers” all of whom are part of the paid elite will insult you, will call you names and will try to intimidate you. Only recently they admitted to be part of Helium’s staff after swerving up and down that they were volunteers

2)  Your thread will be deleted if the discussion gets to hot

I know because it happened to me. Want more details, read http://hubpages.com/hub/helium-nightmare

22. Misha profile image68
    Mishaposted 11 years ago

LOL Yoshi, the feeling is mutual. tongue

23. KCC Big Country profile image86
    KCC Big Countryposted 11 years ago

Awwwwwwwwwww  *watching Misha and Yoshi*

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 11 years agoin reply to this

lol lol

2. habee profile image93
      habeeposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Me, too, KCC!

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)